Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:57 pm
Lilli looked to Kyoiya, he was looking to her as well.

Kyoiya himself wasn't really up to it. He was dead tired as it was.
Lilli didn't look too enthralled either. Her response was:
"We can't leave Hiroaki here, alone." Lilli said. It was true though, it could be considered child abandonment or neglection.
Kyoiya shrugged.
"I'm sorry, Bou. I'm just kind of tired." Kyoiya spoke up.
Lilli felt bad; the both of them shooting down her first idea of something to do.
It made him feel guilty, and not to mention selfish but Kyoiya was almost sure he'd be happier without the baby around. He'd never say it aloud, though.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:41 pm
"Hah, boys will be boys." Kimmora was a small person, but she could handle getting herself up. She reached up for hand and smiled. " Thanks," She tucked her hair behind her ears getting them out of her face. Her hair out of her face made her actually look decent, though she never bothered to tie it up this past week. " I better tie my hair up again. " She blew her hair out of her face as it fell down again. She rolled her eyes annoyed. Then she dushed off her skirt.

[[ I don't want Kimmora to be normal 14 year old size. I want her to be short! Like... Alice. ^_^ ]]

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:21 pm
Bou, seeing their worn out expressions before anyone even spoke, figured that they would turn her down.
She sighed, then slumped back into the chair. She hated how everyone was always so depressed.
"B-but, Daisuke..and Keita.." She tried in a weak voice, sensing it would fail.
"Nevermind whatever." She finished her thought.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:57 pm
Lilli hated this.
"I'm sorry, Bou." Lilli said, quickly standing up and skipping out of the room before either Kyoiya or Bou could stop her. She stopped at the end of the hallway.
Takeru.. are you there? Lilli thought.
I need you... Lilli thought, feeling empty.
Could she make anyone happy?

Kyoiya closed his eyes. He felt guilty.
"Bou.." He trailed off, lost with words.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:48 am
Bou sighed and stood up once more. If they weren't coming with her, she would just have to go herself.
"Whatever." She breathed, walking out of the room. Kyoiya would just end up sleeping anyway, and she'd have to take care of Hiroaki.
Bou shut the door behind her, then walked to her left, away from Lilli, standing in the hall. She ran, rather than walked, to Daisuke's room.
She knocked, and a few seconds later he answered. He greeted her with a warm smile.
"Don't you guys ever leave your room?" She asked, Daisuke had his shirt off. She noticed that the button and zipper were down on his pants. She giggled, adrenaline running through her veins at what she was doing.
Daisuke blushed and shook off her question.
"Could you keep Hiroaki and Kyoiya under check? I'm going out for a day, and I don't want things to go to hell." She explained.
"Sure." Daisuke said, impaitient to get back to Keita.
"Thanks!" Bou replied, kissing his cheek. "Bye Daisuke!" She said, skipping down the hall.

Bou half ran, half walked through the house until she got to the front door. She opened it and immediatly started running.

[[I HAS AN IDEAR.
call me now biznitch.]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:03 pm
Kyoiya went to the balcony window and stepped out onto the balcony. He closed the window and pulled out his pack of cigarettes and his lighter.
Two minutes later he'd already smoked one. He hadn't smoked for almost a week and a half. He felt like he was going trough withdrawal.
Pulling out another one, he put it between his lips, then put the pack back in his pocket. Lighting it with ease, he then let it burn for a second. Inhale, release... feel the high.
I really hate myself. I wish I could get lung cancer from this. He thought, shaking his head. The tear started welling.
I really can't make her happy, can I?

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:53 pm
Bou walked around town, window-shopping. Sure she had money, but she saw nothing she'd want to spend it on.
After a while she saw a lingere store and decided to check it out.
$60 for a bra? Bou thought when she saw one of the price tags. It seemed worth it though, so she bought a rather showy piece.
The store smelled like sweet perfume, so Bou decided to buy some of the 'featured' perfume too.
The cashier wrapped it up nicely and put it in a pink bag.
"Thank you for shopping with us!" She said with a rather fake smile.
Bou smiled back and just nodded, then left the store.
Thirsty, Bou walked around, trying to find her way home. The sun had gone down and now it was rather dark. Most of the stores were closed, and barely anyone was out.
She wouldn't chance going for a drink, so she just walked past a bar instead of going in, but a few guys who were loitering outside noticed her.
"Hey girl, where are you goin'?" He slurred, walking towards her.
Bou gulped. She was very aware that these men were of course, vampires. They seemed stronger than her, since she was just a healer.
Bou quickened her pace, walking down a dark alley, hoping to come out and see a populated street.
Fear made itself known on her face when she realized that it didn't continue on. The alley was a dead end.
By now, the leader and 5 other vampires had cornered her, chuckling, drunk. She growled, but they just teased her.
"Oooh fiesty." Some murmured. The leader closed in, now only about 5 feet away.
"You aren't going anywhere now." He breathed, alcohol on his breath. Bou whimpered as he clutched her wrist, making her drop her things. She instictively snapped her wrist back, but he didn't let go.
With her free hand, she scratched at his hand, peeling away skin. <********!!!" He yelled and slapped her to the ground. Tears blinded her while the man pulled at her shirt, ripping it. It was her favorite. He ripped it off, now Bou saw the clear intention of this man's actions.
She felt a scream building up in her throat, then he ripped off her bra.
"Please s-s-stop. D-d-don't do t-this. P-p-please." She stammered out finally.
"NO!" He growled, frustrated with getting her pants off. Bou moved into the fetal posistion, trying to stop him. She kicked him somewhere, but she couldn't tell where.
He gasped, stumbling back. It was then that he came at her, forcing her to submit to him.
They all took turns. After each was done, he zipped up his pants, then walked back to see the next man go at it, laughing all the while.

Then they were all done. And they left, leaving Bou bleeding, broken in the dark alley.
Her heart was hammering in her chest, her breath came out in shallow gasps.
"Kyoiya." She breathed, barely audible, as tears ran down her broken face.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:30 pm
[[That was sad rape. D:
If there had anly been like.. one guy, it wouldn't have been as depressing. Hahah.]]

Kyoiya had a weird feeling.. like Bou wasn't okay. If it was ever about Bou, he'd act on a wim.
He crawled back in through the window, grabbed his jacket and put his shoes on, then was out the door with baby Hiroaki in his arms.
Keita and Daisuke had taken him without so much as a question. They knew either him or Bou would be back sooner or later to pick him up.
[[Time lapse of like 5 minutes.]]

By the time Kyoiya reached town, it was quite dark. Tears started welling in his eyes he was so nervous.
One street he walked down was particularly empty, a few men sat out infront of a bar, one of them smoking. Kyoiya was sure they were all drunk.
"We messed her up pretty bad, huh?" One said to another. The man laughed, "We did." He said, looking up at Kyoiya.
"What'dya want?" He asked, his speech slurred.
Kyoiya shook his head, his tears now streamed down his cheeks.
"Where is this woman? Maybe I could get a shot at her?" Kyoiya asked, he hated having to ask this but he had to find Bou. Maybe it was her.

"She's uh.. down the alley there. Towards the end of the street." The third spoke up. "Good luck with what's left of her." He laughed, setting down a empty beer.
Kyoiya nodded, then headed off for the alley.

Bou lay, bleeding on the asphalt. Her clothes were strewn, in shreds around her.
"Bou," Kyoiya mumbled, trembling. He quickly removed his own jacket and shirt and put them on her.
"What have I let happen to you? I should have just come along." Kyoiya said, tears dripping of his jaw.
he cleaned her up as best he could and then lifted her carefully.
"I-I.." Kyoiya couldn't speak.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:36 pm
[[Yeah I know.
TT~TT]]

Bou, now barely concious, smiled weakly up at Kyoiya.
"I knew you'd come for me." She whispered, barely audible. She started to reach up, to touch his chin, but her arm hurt to bad, and she just let it fall into her lap as Kyoiya ran with her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:56 pm
When Kyoiya got back, he took Bou up to her room he layed her on the bed. Then found some new clothes for her to wear.
She was unconscious now, and he was worried. There was no one to heal her when she was the one in need.

After filling up the shower tub with warm water, Kyoiya cleaned Bou up. It was the only thing he could do to clean her up on the outside.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:07 pm
Bou had very pleasant dreams. She dreamt about Kyoiya, except he was saving her, it was a rather childish dream. Then she dreamt about the alley, which wasn't so pleasant. The scene was replaying in her head, then suddenly, she woke up.
She gasped, the blinding light of a new day was shining in the room. Kyoiya was standing at the window, his shadow playing across the floor.
"Close the curtains." She mumbled, turning to the side. But it hurt too much. It felt as if she just gave birth and had not healed. She winced, groaning, then turned back to laying on her back.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:44 pm
Kyoiya pulled the curtains together, shut. Hiroaki was still with Keita and Daisuke; he'd thought it'd be best if Bou didn't have to worry and take care of him at the moment.
Leaving where he stood by the window, Kyoiya went to the bed and sat beside Bou, crosslegged. His hand caressed her cheek.
So she was raped. I understand that.
"Bou, I'm sorry. It's really my fault." Kyoiya said, his voice was low. He frowned.
"I'm overjoyed that for the most part you're...okay." He just couldn't say 'dead'. He didn't want to think of that.
"If there's anything I can do for you, just say it." Kyoiya needed things to keep him occupied now. Either that or he'd end up hurting himself or going and killing every single one of those vampires. He was actually very good at tracking. He just thought of a face, and he'd get some strange sense of direction from it. Like an ability.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:57 pm
Bou took Kyoiya's hand in hers, holding it to her heart.
"It was not your fault. If you say that one more time Kyoiya, I think I'll slap you." She said menacingly. Of course it was a joke. A small smile danced across her face.
"I'm glad you came. I knew you'd come for me. I wasn't even alone for a full minute, and then you scooped me into your arms. I couldn't have been happier." She said, feeling moisture in her eyes, it fell down her cheeks.
The total damage that had been done was severe. Bou's lips had been bruised, her arms, legs and body had been masked with horrible black bruises, and in fact that was the very case; it was as if she'd given birth(about 6 times), and had not yet healed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:06 pm
Kyoiya smiled at her joking with him. He quickly thought of response along the same lines he'd been playing.
"Maybe I deserve that slap, Bou." He said, though sounding serious.

Taking it as it was his turn now, Kyoiya gently pulled Bou's hand to his cheek, holding it there.
"I'm so thankful I still have you. I can't even begin to imagine what it'd be like if I'd lost you." Kyoiya murmured, kissing her hand. He closed his eyes, then let Bou take his hand again.
Kyoiya knew though he'd probably kill himself if anything happened to Bou that ended her life.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:09 pm
Bou smiled.
"Kyoiya, i love you." She said, pulling him in to kiss his cheek.

Takeru leaped back in his room, effortlessly climbing the 3 stories.
Lilli was in the dining hall, picking at her food. Takeru sensed her. Tuesday looked down at his lack of shirt.
"Oh well." He muttered, heading for the door. He raced to the dining hall, eager to see Lilli. His hair was wind-blown from running, no trace of blood on him. His eyes had turned a warm maroon color.
He tried to be a quiet as possible when approaching Lilli, which he did sucessfully. His hand touched her shoulder lightly, then moved down as he embraced her, leaning in to kiss her softly on the lips.
"Hey." He breathed once they had parted.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games