Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:31 am

Rahenno took the punch to grab Lenon's wrist and put behind his back. He turned him up-side down and used his fre arm to grab his thred of chains, and wraped them around Lenon. Rahenno then took hold of the chain and started to spin. "Hope you know what's next" Rahenno said as they started to pick up speed.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:23 am

Lenon grabbed the one part of the chain and stopped Rahenno
from moving from pure strength.

He yanked Rahenno's chain toward him, with his
other hand, loosening the chain.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:25 am

Zeno jumped down from a tree branch and awaited the kid to show up.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:32 am

Zak tries a sneak attack by jumping out of a bush and throwing shuriken at Zeno. He then makes 5 clones and they all start running and jumping, confusing zeno.

MrSmexy911

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:45 am

Zeno immediately pulls out a kunai and deflects all the shuriken and redirects them towards his clones.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:53 am

Zak deactivates his clones and makes some handsigns. Zeno's kunai hits a log, the substitution. "Can someone please teach me fire now?!?!"

MrSmexy911

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:54 am

"Sure, just wait for bril, I'll see if I can find him."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:21 am

*brile was walking anonymously throughout the area in the same attire from the ghost town fight he was wondering about thinking of where to go next if it was the cafe' or the dorms*

brileone

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:29 am

"Hey brile!" Zeno waved. "This is zakuri, he wants to learn fire jutsu. Do you think you could teach him?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 am

"FINALLY! Someone to teach me...." Zak started focusing his chakra so that he'd be ready to learn jutsu immediately.

MrSmexy911

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:38 am

*brile turned in zeno's direction when he heard his name with a confused look on his face* "what?" *he said seeing the genin and an academist standing in the middle of the ground he then turned and walked over to them then asked the queston it was relatively simple* "what did you say?" *he asked not knowing what was going on.*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:40 am

"I'm a new guy here in the cloud and...and....I wanted to learn fire jutsu.....and zeno said you could teach me...."

MrSmexy911

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:43 am

"Well......he just explained it all. You know fire jutsu, right?" Zeno folded his arms and leaned against a tree.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:53 am

"yea i'm uchiha" *brile said looking at zeno then back to the guy* "ok lets start with the basics. these are the jutsu you will be learning" *brile said taking out a scroll that had a list of katon jutsus
Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One)
Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique)
Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique)
Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique)
Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu (Fire Release: Cinder Technique)
Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique)
* "ok so first you'll learn Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One). are you ready?" *brile asked looking at the new guy waiting for a response*

brileone

MrSmexy911

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:56 am

"Well...okay. That seems like alot, but I can handle it...." He made the tiger seal to focus his chakra until he awaited further orders of how to use the jutsu.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games