Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:36 am
James drops his weapon belt and attempts to break the fall by pushing them into a roll, but only succedes in knocking himself out on a tree root and breaking the leggs of the fugitive.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:55 am
Hannah felt them roll and she managed to roll back up onto her feet. She was laughing. "Okay okay, trust granted." Hannah looked over to see him passed out and she giggled. "Silly man. You were crazy for trying." Hannah smiled and brushed off her clothing, dragging the fugitive's body over by the tree James had knocked himself out on. Hannah walked over to James and examined his head. Quickly, she wrapped his skull with a bandage and put an enchanted plant under it to prevent swelling. Then, she made makeshift braces out of tree branches for the fugitive. He'd wake up hurting, but his legs were set and would heal normally.

Hannah noticed it was getting dark. They needed a fire or to keep moving, she would ask James when he woke up.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:30 pm
After a while James regains his conciousness. Quickly he looks around patting his pockets. He looks over to Hannah. He smirks, "Thank you for not leaving me to be robbed in the woods."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:45 pm
Hannah laughed. "Fifty-five percent makes a person pretty loyal." Hannah joked, "No, you tried to break the fall. Leaving ya with a possible loopy head and no money to fix it would be a cheap shot. You're not my enemy." Hannah stood up and stretched, looking over at the fugitive. "I'm more worried about that guy. He's gonna be in a lotta pain." Hannah winced looking at his legs and then sighed. "So, do you want to keep moving or build a fire?"  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:00 pm
James touches his head, he grumbles under his breath, "crazy girl.." he shakes his head. "Well I hit myself pretty hard. I'd like to just sit put to make sure nothing's wrong if that's ok with you." He turns to look at the fugitive. "As for him...where he's headed, broken leggs are going to be the least of his worries. If you get what I mean."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:26 pm
Hannah smirked at James' mumbling, not knowing exactly what he said but having a pretty good idea. "Yeah, that's just fine. I'll get some firewood to ward of the creeps." Hannah walked off into the darkening woods, looking for dead, dry pieces of wood.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:46 pm
James walks over and sits by his weapon belt. He examines te damage his halberd had taken during the fight. Nothing too bad, just a puncture and a few nicks. He would however, have to find another pole soon.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:32 pm
Hannah worked at finding wood, being wary of the things that started lurking in the forest at night. She hadn't brought garlic, wooden stakes, holy water, or anything of the kind, so she hoped they'd be very lucky.

Soon, Hannah came back to the camp with several big branches in her arms. Setting them in a small TP formation, she threw some firedust she had acquired onto the wood. She didn't have time to make the fire manually, the sun was just slipping past the horizon.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:11 pm
James removes some food from his travel bag. Canned meat. "Sorry it's nothing luxurious, or recognisable, but I'm willing to share." He holds out a can for Hannah to take. "Trust me it's edible. I think it's beef."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:09 pm
Hannah laughed when he said he thought it was beef. "Oh, I've eaten worse." Hannah joked, "Long hours, little payoff? You know the drill." Hannah smiled and took the can. "I swear I dream about fresh baked bread half the time I'm able to sleep." Hannah laughed and dipped her finger in the can. It was cold, slimy, and seemed to be an unknown substance. Hannah felt a familiar shiver up the back of her spine. "On second thought, I can go a night without food." Hannah said, setting down the can.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:08 pm
James had finished his can during the short time Hannah had been talking. As he scrapes the last bits from the bottom he looks over surprised she was passing it up. "Oh? Are you sure?" He scoots over and picks up the can. "Last shot." He says as he motions to give it back if she wanted it. "You know you can heat it on the fire right?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:19 pm
Hannah laughed. "No matter how sweet the gesture I don't think heat will make it less slimey as it goes down." Hannah slid the can over to James and warmed her hands on the fire. "So... how did you get into this... business?" Hannah questioned, trying to pass the time and the creepy feeling down her back. She had known this forest for awhile, but it never got any better. There was always something lurking if you didn't keep your guard up.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:30 pm
James picks up the can and sets it on a stone next to the fire to warm it. He looks at the fire. "It's a funny story actually..." his face gets a little sullen. "When I left the academy where I was trained, I found the real world a bit more difficult than sword practice. I was trying to become a knight see, but I was rapidly running out of money and was unable to find employment." He laughes. "Funny how in times of peace the warriors suffer. But anyway, so I was in this tavern. Much like the one we met in mind you, and these shady characters walk in. Next thing I know they're all knocked out and I'm standing in the middle with my halberd in three pieces. The barman gets up from behind the counter and asks if I'd like some help getting them ready for transport. Now I'm all confused and I ask him why. So he looks at me and laughes. Then he says, 'Well aren't you after the bounty?" He turns to Hannah a smirk on his face. "And I think you can tell where it went from there."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:45 pm
Hannah sat and listened to his story, captivated. The sun was completely down now, the sky getting darker shades of black with every passing moment. "Oh, I see." Hannah said softly, "I guess sometimes, it's the only option." Hannah took her leather coat off and put it near the fire so it'd be toasty when she put it on. From her wrist she took a piece of tape she used to tie her hair and tied it in a ponytail that hung over her left shoulder. "If it's any consolation, you would've made a great knight. I'm ashamed that our country can't have you protecting it." Hannah said with a smile.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:08 pm
James blushed a bit. "Ah-well thanks. Though I guess it's not to late to..Crap!!!" James shouts as he realises his meet is bubbling and burning. He picks it up forgetting it was hot. His face reddens and he bites his lip as he puts it down away from the fire carfull not to spill any. He quickly turns and walks a bit holding his now burnt hand. He crouches near the edge of their camp area. He turns his face around smiling as tears roll down his face. "I didn't spill the meat right?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff