Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:11 pm
"Well, the both of us have an important day tomorrow...rest will do us good. All too good." Kessaris closes his eyes and smiles, holding Riko's hand as tightly and lovingly as she held his. The silver spheres that are his eyes are concealed and gradually, he drifts to sleeping, leaving Riko a silent,"I love you..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:16 pm
Riko heard it and smiled, falling a sleep as well. She sent a message to Kessaris through her mind, slowly drifting away. ~I love you to Kessaris, forever and always..~ She sent, her body relaxing so much that she looked lifeless as her breathing slowed to a steady beat.  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:59 pm
((Okay I'm totally confused...what was the question,lol))

Jean looked at him now calming down. "What is your question Alastor?" she asked him.

Keliah felt horrible. She was now in a rock and a hard place. "I dont want to leave your alliance...Just leave my mother out of this" she said tears rolling down her face.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:03 pm
(Okay, for one million dollars Ms. Diamond...)

"My question is what do you claim to see that we don't? What drives you to these actions against me and what you used to consider friends?"  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:08 pm
((Thanks,lol...and on another note,i dont have to work tonight!!!!))

Jean looked at him with a cold glare. "What I see...I see that you are going to do whatever it takes to fulfill your mission, you see but you plan will backfire...trying to start over using your method..." she said to him. "With Keliah...I see the world being reborn, but everything that has happened until now..."Will be erased and made right, no more fighting..." she said as she reverted back to her human appearance after all of these years. "Yes I am a celestial, but if that means that I can return to my normal life and actually be a mother to my children, I'd gladly trade" she said as her long white hair was now red.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:18 pm
(That would fly, but the bad thing is it's 2:17 here and I just came from 7-11. My slurpee isn't enough...)

"You look just like your mother." Alastor notes. "My plan is going to backfire you say? There are too many of them to pick out so I'll go through with them all until one inevitably does." Alastor lowers himself to the ground and looks at the daughter and mother. "Keliah, you're welcome to come back to the team. You are an integral part...the heart specifically, but if you want to side with Jean, I'll understand."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:18 pm
The Guildmaster looked to Amara and said. " Don't worry I haven't lived hundreds of years to die here. " He said with a smile. He looked at their 'descussion' and sighed. " fighting is enevitablee, people are corrupt and jealous no matter what leader or where they reside they always find something to argue about. " He said. " If a utopia were so easy to gain as to give someone some power then we wouldn't be here fighting each other. If something isn't hard then it probably isn't worth fighting for. " He said to Jean.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:24 pm
((aww...ugh, i need a new rp to join, have an array of characters i want to try out. I want avi art too...lol...im just rambling))

Amara looked at the Guildmaster and smiled slightly. She looked on as Jean had reverted back to her human form.

Keliah looked at Alastor then back at her mother. "Mom...I do believe that his plans may just work" she said smiling. She then looked back to Alastor. "I will join you all once again, just make a promise never to raise a hand to my mother" she said affirmitvely.

Jean looked at Lillium. "Lillium, it would be best if you go ahead and leave" she told her looking back to Alastor. Jean wasnt the youngest leader of Kilitia for no reason. "Allow me to rejoin you all...if my daughter believs this is right then I'm standing by her" she told them.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:29 pm
(Make one, and this is a turn of events here. Jean's with the new-rulers. lol.)

"Okay, I won't." Alastor agrees and allows the two to the team. "Now that this is over, I can rest. Tomorrow, Guildmaster, Jean, all of you, we finish the job. It's about time we cut down a family tree huh?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:35 pm
((Urgh...Desert you know how they all end... stare lol. plus I have no ideas...))

Keliah was surprised by her mother's actions. Mommy what are you doing she projected with a block in the telepathic link.

Don't worry dear...Your mother is not a dumb stuck up b***h everyone makes her out to be. she responded back then sent a link to Lillium and Marcove. Okay you two, time to initate the plan, I've done my part she projected with a secure block that only the two could here. She looked at Keliah and sighed. "I suppose we should get some rest too" she said.

Amara walks over to the guildmaster giving him a hug. "I've been meaning to ask you...what is your name?...Guildmaster isnt too romantic" she said in a whisper.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:49 pm
(I know how you feel, just opposite. I have too many ideas, but they're crowded.)

~I suppose. But do you mind informing of the plan? I'm already in the process of Nephilis' plan he of told me before he died, but I'm game for another.~ Marcove responded as he ran through the city outward into the desert. "Hmm. I got away...I just need to get to Shale now."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:58 pm
Urgh Marcove...we really need to stay insync...tell me Nephilis plans and I'll tell you mine. she projected to him. She looked at Alastor and the rest of the crew awaiting the next move.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:01 am
~I can't do that.~ Marcove replies instantly. ~He told me to keep it completely secret...locked away in a safe place in my mind. Tell me yours and I'll cross-reference what needs to go in and stay out.~  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:06 am
...So you can't trust me...and I thought you loved me...you dont trust me?...anyway, I've joined with Keliah and Alastor. Once everyone gets what they want and Dulceri is revived and killed, by Alastor, then I'll swap my abilities for his, taking his celestial ruling status, then I'll touch Kessaris to swap with him so that he'll have his place in the celestial kingdom and we destroy Alastor she projected back to him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:17 am
~Ah, just like last time. It appears things are going to go around in a circle.~ He nods and slows to a walk as he nears his city's outskirts. ~Sounds like a plan to me. But the only way it'll work is if everything plays out exactly. I'll handle my end and you handle yours.~  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games