Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:12 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"I think I'm ready when you are. I don't really want to bring a baby into this world without properly married parents." He was a bit old fashioned in that way.
But teenage parents never seemed to stay together and how good is that for their child? Dylan sighed softly and kissed her back gently. "You should probably get some rest don'tcha think? I mean, we can talk about this, but shouldn't you maybe be like, eating or something?" Being an only child and a seventeen year old boy/vampire he didn't know much on pregnancy.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:14 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked up at Veronica and grimmaced. "I hope not, that would be extremly weird considering I dated his sister..." he smirked at David to remind him of that ever irritating fact. Yeah they were more friends that Master and servant. He laughed and walked out the door before David could tackle him.

(( Sorry for taking so long >.< ))

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Ravin Black

User Image

She simply smiled and slunk into his lap. Ravin wrapped her arms around his enck and pulled him down for another kiss. "I think you're very right, Dylan," she said. "I don't feel tired or anything. So don't worry, okay/"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:53 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica swallowed her hint of jealousy and half-waved at David before following Hunter out the door. Okay, do you need an outfit for tonight? She linked her arm through his, smiling.
She started to pull him towards the mall. So tell me about you and Davids sister?
Her voice was casual but she really wanted to know details.

*Edited

||its chill. ill be slowXD||

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:50 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shuddered, "No, I have multiple tux's in my closet. They tend to accumulate when your over three centuries old." Hunter cringed at the thought of telling Veronica about his relationship with Amara that had been one of those super intersting relationships. Where it was more like friendship with a little... ok a lot of messing around in between, one of those things that didn't get old. Actually up until Veronica it hadn't gotten old at all... Hunter sighed, "You can't get angry, and no causing problems when she comes over for a visit, we are still friends you know."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:52 pm

//Thanks for the welcome back. I'll be in and out. Just wante dto warn you Evo-san. -smiles-//
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

Watching her eat had the most strangets effect on him. She cared so much for her manners. Such beautiful gestures while eating. Her lisp were soft...there was no doubt about that. Shaking his head he sat back and began to take down his meal. The fish was good, and he love dthe taste of wine. It had been awhile since he felt this...happy. Content even.

As she told him he was doing great his cheeks flared as she praised him. He felt like such a dork. Blinking then chuckling with a warm smile he pushed his empty plate aside. "Airi, your too kind. But I'm glad." He looked up and caught her gaze. God if he could stare into her eyes for eternity, he'd have no regrets.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:12 pm

||Okies! I know how that is, too. Sorry that I missed your post.||

Airi Yuu

Airi licked her lips, nearly sensually. Those habits came easily to her. She folded her hands in her lap and stared straight over at him. Such warm hazel-brown eyes. They served extremely well to make her melt. Airi didn't know how she was ever going to return to her usual alluring self.

Airi leaned forward on the table, but not touching her elbows to the table top. She watched Hideaki intently for a second before flicking her eyes to the ocean behind him. "So... Do you like the ocean?"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:30 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Oh right, that would make sense. Veronica sighed softly. He didn't want to tell her about this relationship. She knew it was nothing too serious. Since he had only ever loved one other girl but if they were going to get to know each other more before they had sex again, she was going to ask a lot of questions.
Veronica rolled her eyes and continued to walk at a humanly pace. It was much easier to walk in heels when you were as graceful as a vampire.
When you were a vampire.
I promise. Okay? I won't do anything. She must be really pretty...

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 pm

||WHOO! Sammy's nekid. xD||
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:33 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"So whens the wedding love of mine?" Dylan was pushing his anger away from now. It wasn't easy. But he'd try.
He knew stress wasn't good for a baby.
His lips softly kissed her. "I can't, I mean we can't like, yeah." Sex wasn't supposed to be very good during pregnancy too. For the kids sake.
And it was a bit creepy...
"I'm going to worry."

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:34 pm

||Sammi was trying to pick a new outfit, but her parents drug her to dinner>.< im catching up in roleplys. so she'll be naked for a while... >.<||
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:40 pm

||Haha, I'm just teasing. My parents do that with me, too. No warning about it either...||

Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin caressed his face and laughed. "I'll still kiss you. Hot little kisses. Would you like that?" She laughed against his skin and meshed her lips against his once before pulling away. "How does this Friday sound? You'll be old enough tomorrow."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:00 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"You know I like hot little kisses babe. But that gets me all turned on and we can't have that. Now can we?" Dylan chuckled softly.
Ravin was already kissing him before he could protest. But he let it slide.
"Friday. Thats like a week. Can you plan an entire wedding in one week?" He laughed lightly, holding her closely.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:24 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Well we met, obviously, through David. Although the last thing on his mind had been us getting together. But we did. It was more of a, friends with benifits you could sort of compare it to. We were always friends, even though we were what you would call "officially together" we had been friends first. She even lived in the house for a little while, just a couple of months. David was all pissy and moody about it and we just laughed it of, at first. David is extremly protective of his little sister, overly protective. He walked in on us kissing and went balistic, he grabbed her arm and tried to jerk her away from me. We got into a huge fight. As in we nearly tore the house down." Hunter shook his head and sighed "We had been out to kill one another, his sister finally broke us apart. And that was the end of that relationship..."

(( WAHHHHHH!!!! crying I had an amazing post and my stupid ******** iPod cut out on me!!!! crying ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:34 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica leaned into him and listened intently to his story. Right, She nodded and continued to walk. So it was like, you liked each other but your friend kind of got in the way of it. And it turned out being more like friends that screwed around? That actually made a lot of sense.
But Hunter referred to it as a relationship. Which, stung, but it was okay.
As long as she doesn't touch you in any way that makes me want to rip her throat out, she and I won't have any problems. She smirked and kissed him on the cheek.
And before she could really think about her next question, it shot out of her mouth.
How pretty is she?

||AWH! girl im soooo sorries. it really sucks when that happens...=/ ||
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games