Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IXx__Riku__xXI

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:09 pm
-smirks at Rhonin-I hope so.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:25 pm
*a beautiful girl ninja walks in* Hello..is anyone here. Im new here in the mist and im not sure how this works.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Knightmare Max

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:17 pm
"So Sensei...Are we all Genin now?" Rhonin asked anxious to finally start doing some missions.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:40 am
(( Hm, since, I was 'spaced out'... How would I know that you guys were doing the Mizutamari jutsu? gonk xp ))  

damiaez1042

damiaez1042

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:11 am
"Genin?!" Masayo snapped. "We're gonna be genin?" she went about excitedly.

Then Masayo turned to the girl -about a few years older than she was- that just came, then said "Hi!" while smiling.
"Um, I'm Masayo, call me koko." Masayo changed the subject, unable to answer her question. "What's your name?" she added.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:08 pm
((sorry for my absence the past few days, school has been hell))

Marquis smiles at all the new students improvements, seeing that the Mist village is once again thriving and growing. He stands up and stretchs himself out. "Alright students everybody gather around." Marquis motions all students and gennin alike to make a semi circle round him so that he can talk to the whole class at once. "If you are learning mitzumari no jutsu((water puddle tecnhiqe) or have completed mitzumari no jutsu, you are officially a gennin of the hidden mist village. For students just joining us or that need to catch up talk to me and welcome."  

marquis27

Knightmare Max

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:50 pm
Rhoni smiled. "Yes I am a Genin!" He said excitment racing through him. He squatted next to Marquis. "When is the first mission?" He asked eager to start.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:50 pm
((marquis I need a sqaud as well so I will be taking two of you to come in my squad))  

i3 tails Yagura

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:34 pm
damiaez1042
"Genin?!" Masayo snapped. "We're gonna be genin?" she went about excitedly.

Then Masayo turned to the girl -about a few years older than she was- that just came, then said "Hi!" while smiling.
"Um, I'm Masayo, call me koko." Masayo changed the subject, unable to answer her question. "What's your name?" she added.

*is shy* Hi, Mas..i mean koko. *bows* my name is luna, luna bravenheart. Im a medic ninja in training.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:41 pm
marquis27
((sorry for my absence the past few days, school has been hell))

Marquis smiles at all the new students improvements, seeing that the Mist village is once again thriving and growing. He stands up and stretchs himself out. "Alright students everybody gather around." Marquis motions all students and gennin alike to make a semi circle round him so that he can talk to the whole class at once. "If you are learning mitzumari no jutsu((water puddle tecnhiqe) or have completed mitzumari no jutsu, you are officially a gennin of the hidden mist village. For students just joining us or that need to catch up talk to me and welcome."

*walks up to Marquis* um..hello sensei *bows* my name is Luna Bravenheart, im a medic nin in training.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

damiaez1042

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:02 am
(( School. burning_eyes Hope you'd/ll survive well! ^ ^ ))
Masayo steps closer to Marquis with the other students, and genin. "Mizutamari no jutsu?" she tilted her her head a bit to the right.
"But I just finished doing Mizu Soujuu... Did something happen that time?" confused

Then goes up to Luna again, "Medic ninja?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:52 pm
Hero walked in and put taya down "You stay here got it!" Taya looked up at hero and frowned "But daddy...." Hero Snarled "No buts you went to the without my permission and you almost got your self into the leaf's war I will not you get hurt" taya had a small tear come down her face "But your a Sannin..." Hero looked "Just because I am doesn't mean I can always protect you marquis could easily beat me.. He was one of the reason's why you weren't in that war!" The girl nodded then left for their home but hero stayed "So Marquis what you teaching the students today?"  

i3 tails Yagura

IXx__Riku__xXI

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:51 pm
-lays his head down on the grass and looks up at the sky and sighs-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:57 pm
Hero looked at megiku and shot some water pellets beside him "Get up I am teaching you a new jutsu"  

i3 tails Yagura

marquis27

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:03 pm
((Im going to send you a pm about this issue Jello thanks for the help))

"Are you trying to steal my students?" Marquis laughs while looking to Hero. He then notices that there are a couple new students one that has only learned mizu soujuu and the other that is completely new and needs some serious catching up. "Well it's good to meet you both...first off." Marquis hands the one girl a bottle of water. "watch closely." Marquis forms a ball of water in his hand out of the moisture in the air. "now make a ball of water in your hand you wont be able to draw upon the water in the air or ground yet your level of mizu soujuu (water manipulation) just isn't high enough."

Turning to the other girl Marquis makes 3 handsigns very slowly. Then repeating the handsigns quickly his body forms into pure water and splashs into the ground. holding this for a little bit of time, Marquis releases the jutsu and reforms back into his normal self. "This is Mitzumari no Jutsu (water puddle technique)"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games