Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:15 pm
If they do something to your game.. break it into little pieces and shove it into the idiot's eyes who was responsible. whee *is in the valentines day spirit*

Aww.. that's a cute valentine. I have Hello Kitty stencils. whee

It snowed this morning. ><;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:31 pm
Happy Valentines day everybody heart

Fala, I'm sure that if the guy fixing it is a liscenced proffesional, he'll be careful and won't damage it. If not, well then just hope it's still in one piece when it comes out sweatdrop

I forgot Valentine's Day was today, I thought it would be Tuesday or Wednesday this year. Damn it I forgot to get a gilfriend again xp  

SYFFER

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:36 pm
I just spent my whole afternoon in an Escaflowne Marathon. heart

Sadly we only got through 14 episodes. A good way to kill 6 hours of my time 3nodding

This is supper now so maybe we'll finish up the marathon after. Only 12 episodes left to go!

*throws more heart shaped confetti as the rest was mysteriously eaten* stare  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:38 pm
"mysteriously" indeed stare I wanted some of that. Some people are so inconsiderate xd  

SYFFER

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:40 pm
SYFFER
"mysteriously" indeed stare I wanted some of that. Some people are so inconsiderate xd

xd

*gives you bowl of heart shaped confetti*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:43 pm
Glorfirith Annun
SYFFER

xd

*gives you bowl of heart shaped confetti*
Yaaay heart technically, confetti's made of paper, which is made from trees. Trees make fruit which we eat. SO it's logical to eat confetti. 3nodding  

SYFFER

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:44 pm
Ohh cool, an Escaflownaze marathon. That sounds like fun. Eventually I'll get around to watching the DVD of Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex that I just got, but for now, I think I'm supposed to vaccume or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:56 pm
11:57pm and still no sign of the Valentine's Day event. sweatdrop  

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:02 pm
Longbow UK

Well, it's going to be a feature we can play with until the end of the month, so don't worry when it comes out. As long as it comes out before the end of the month xd

Geez, people need to read VO's journal xp  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:02 pm
It's only 4 here in Pacific time, which is where Gaia headquarters is. Maybe they're having problems with the coding.  

Zach McClure

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:24 pm
Zurgi
Longbow UK

Well, it's going to be a feature we can play with until the end of the month, so don't worry when it comes out. As long as it comes out before the end of the month xd

Geez, people need to read VO's journal xp

But wasn't it meant to start on Valentine's Day andn ot the day after? sweatdrop A lot of non-Americans are going to miss out on the start of the event. It's bad planning if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:29 pm
It's 5:27 here right now. Valentine's day isn't so special here from what I've seen. Most of the people at my school are just ignoring it and getting on with their lives. There was this one girl I like that I was going to ask out but she didn't go to school today sweatdrop *sigh* oh well I'll have to wait  

SYFFER

Falathrim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:32 pm
Longbow, you certianly like complaining about Gaia. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:36 pm
Falathrim
Longbow, you certianly like complaining about Gaia. razz

I'm not complaining, i'm simply giving "constructive feedback" xd  

Khorkalba

Falathrim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:41 pm
Oh, okay.

Longbow, you certianly like giving negative constructive feedback to Gaia. razz

Don't hurt me!  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games