Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:54 pm
Oh. Just dany.I hate fishing.

Use punctuation much? talk2hand

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:55 pm
StrawBerryApple
Oh. Just dany.I hate fishing.

Use punctuation much? talk2hand

still fishing?
Edit: rofl @ noi's response, & your response to the new guy.

x3 thisismysn x3

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:56 pm
Naruto Uzumaki21
hello everyone and i hope that this guild becomes the most popular guild in the gaiaonline history!!!!!!!!! and no im not saying to this to get my chances at winning some money! i want this guild to be the best because it can help people in many ways and also help them get the dream avatars that they want....also it helps people become more confident

ooo, indirect beggin I smellz?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:58 pm
Norayr
Naruto Uzumaki21
hello everyone and i hope that this guild becomes the most popular guild in the gaiaonline history!!!!!!!!! and no im not saying to this to get my chances at winning some money! i want this guild to be the best because it can help people in many ways and also help them get the dream avatars that they want....also it helps people become more confident

Hmm, what if i said Imma ban ya?  

Norayr
Crew

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:58 pm
Norayr
Naruto Uzumaki21

3nodding
hey Timsn.

yes.

Dancer immed me. eek

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:00 pm
StrawBerryApple
Norayr
Naruto Uzumaki21

3nodding
hey Timsn.

yes.

Dancer immed me. eek

@_@
huh?  

Norayr
Crew

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:02 pm
Norayr
StrawBerryApple
Norayr
Naruto Uzumaki21

3nodding
hey Timsn.

yes.

Dancer immed me. eek

@_@
huh?
I agree with you. And this guy in the guild ~The~Shadow~Dancer or whatever..he Instant messaged me.
I don't thin you know him Nor.
Lol. Right After Axel.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:09 pm
StrawBerryApple
Norayr
StrawBerryApple
Norayr
Naruto Uzumaki21

3nodding
hey Timsn.

yes.

Dancer immed me. eek

@_@
huh?
I agree with you. And this guy in the guild ~The~Shadow~Dancer or whatever..he Instant messaged me.
Lol. Right After Axel.

Haha, nice.
I've seen him around.
But thankfully I'm not bugged by IMs...
Anyway, Imma hit the sack now.
Got the beach trip ahead of me tomorrow.
Keesher Paree! (Iz mean Good night)  

Norayr
Crew

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:12 pm
StrawBerryApple
Norayr
Naruto Uzumaki21

3nodding
hey Timsn.

yes.

Dancer immed me. eek

you gave your sn out on the interwebs?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:17 pm
StrawBerryApple
Norayr
StrawBerryApple
Norayr
Naruto Uzumaki21

3nodding
hey Timsn.

yes.

Dancer immed me. eek

@_@
huh?
Lol. Right After Axel.
Haha...I know who you're talking about.
I've argued with him before. xD

Aww...did I miss the n00berz?

singull

VIII-Axel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:19 pm
kay..I'm here...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:21 pm
c o s p l a y b o i
StrawBerryApple
Norayr
StrawBerryApple
Norayr
Naruto Uzumaki21

3nodding
hey Timsn.

yes.

Dancer immed me. eek

@_@
huh?
Lol. Right After Axel.
Haha...I know who you're talking about.
I've argued with him before. xD

Aww...did I miss the n00berz?
Yep.

-goes to look for journal comments-

StrawBerryApple

singull

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:30 pm
:B
-listening to some Phil Collins song-

Oh foot...all itchy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:35 pm
o3o Phil Collins. Cool.

Lol.
Timsn's foot iched too.

You should itch your foot.
If it itches.
Old. Lady.  

StrawBerryApple

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:37 pm
StrawBerryApple
o3o Phil Collins. Cool.

Lol.
Timsn's foot iched too.

You should itch your foot.
If it itches.
Old. Lady.

mine doesn't itch anymore ninja
I'm so glad to be done with fishing!

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games