Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's your secret crush? Officially a lucky thread. xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long you think this will last?
  Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
  Pu actually typed that whole thing instead of copying and pasting...
  *Insert nerd voice here* Come on guys. Lets be realistic [/nerdvoice]
  IM A FLYING PURPLE PINK MONSTER FOOL OF TOES
  Wtf? Option.
View Results

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:21 pm
AmErIcAnSyKo
Teh Pure
AmErIcAnSyKo
The human body . .

I have a crush on..

YOUR MOM.

. . Missleads the human mind

User Image
`That's like, the fourth time you've said that.

xD

The human body . .

=]]

You know y'all love it.

3nodding

. . Missleads the human mind

User Image
`Nah, that's just what we TELL you. talk2hand ninja

Juuuuuust kidding. <333

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:57 pm
i hav a crush in real life but on gaia i only hav a bf not a crush but in real life my crush is so Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking SEXY heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

007chickie

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:39 pm
User Image
`...........

It's people like that that make me wish I were a mod. D:

-sigh-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:07 pm
lol, Pure. <3  

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:09 pm
User Image
`What? It's true. D;

And I wouldn't even delete the post because technically it's on topic. I'd just take out...the majority of the hearts. ><

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:12 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Mhm I know what you mean. I feel like that sometimes here, too.. and also on my friend's band forum. I think I'm the only one that's actually on there everyday. I should so get mod status there. =P

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:14 pm
User Image`Lol.

I'm not like, complaining or anything, because I know that there are a lot of people who are more active/more known than I am here and they're not mods.

But it just ticks me off every time I see something like that or someone bumping a thread or anything like that. Or when some n00b posts spam and none of the crew are online to lock/delete it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:36 pm

Aha, oh I'm not asking to be a mod here. It'd be cool but we have enough I think.

On the topic of crushes, though: Ugh I hate boys. >_<

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:41 pm
User Image
`Lol.

<333

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:09 pm

lol @ Pure and Sam
xD

on the topic of crushes... my crush should stop being so ******** damn cute, and she should stop saying I'm looking cute and giving me funny nicknames
. I must have a lot of self control sweatdrop and also her gf is nice, but man! it's hard ;T

Dictator STD

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:21 pm
User Image
`Ugh. I understand.

There are two girls I have crushes on and they're both so uppity and huggy. D; One's straight and the other's bi but just broke up with her bf. It's so hard to control oneself while being hugged by a crush. Dx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:25 pm

funny thing is.. we don't hug... or are very touchy feeling
it would be a lot harder though
she just been calling me cute a lot lately gonk

Dictator STD

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:47 pm

For me right now it's just the same old crap, different day with them for the most part. Sean makes off comments to me, except lately he's been especially pessimistic towards himself which drives me crazy because I try to help, like I really do care about the kid but the things he says it's like he's almost trying to push me away. I know I'm one of the only people he's got to talk about stuff but that's just how he is. He's so insistent saying how he's a jerk and all that time he was sweet to me was an act. Why would he even bother saying these things? Steve has been okay I guess, but everything between us has just been eating me up inside. I miss him a lot lately and just want things to be back to normal, but it looks like he'll be staying with the hoe til at least the Dane Cook thing at the beginning of Nov, if not longer. I know we talked about it and he said he probably would be but it still hurts. >_> Halloween night going out to some club with them and some other friends should be interesting to say the least.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:22 pm
I love it how this place is still alive. >_>  

l0st-angelic-demon

l0st-angelic-demon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:24 pm
I have a crush on a french dude at my school.
But alot of girls like him as well. emo  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games