Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:59 pm
Blind Blindness
I feel like I gain culture when I read your conversations xD

Lol it's just random convos with my Spazzy <3
Glad you like them though and glad you're joining in! cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:11 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I do always keep a game in it, but blowing on the cartridge does help sometimes.
I have a feeling, though, that my DS is on it's last leg. I've had it for almost 6 years.
And how do you make the brush strokes in Okami on the PS2?!?!?! neutral eek emotion_jawdrop emotion_0A0

Actually, what's helping it is just taking it out and putting it back in the slot.
My mum used to work at an arcade and rental shop and she's taught me lots of nifty little things about game and system care and whatsuch. cat_3nodding
Like never clean discs in a round motion, clean them from inside edge to outside edge and repeat around the disc~
And alcohol is pretty much a magical cleaning substance for almost all technology. (Mostly due to its relatively low evaporation point, which means it dries quickly and doesn't leave surfaces wet for long, and isn't prone to streaking~)
As long as it isn't a serious hardware malfunction, your DS probably still has a good bit of life in it yet; Nintendo systems and handhelds are surprisingly resilient~
I actually found doing brush strokes easier in Okami on my PS2, but it takes some getting used to, and occasionally takes a dose of luck to get it right. At least my bombs were always bombs and not suns; I had a terrible time getting any round drawing to register correctly on the Wii. emotion_8c

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:16 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I do always keep a game in it, but blowing on the cartridge does help sometimes.
I have a feeling, though, that my DS is on it's last leg. I've had it for almost 6 years.
And how do you make the brush strokes in Okami on the PS2?!?!?! neutral eek emotion_jawdrop emotion_0A0

Actually, what's helping it is just taking it out and putting it back in the slot.
My mum used to work at an arcade and rental shop and she's taught me lots of nifty little things about game and system care and whatsuch. cat_3nodding
Like never clean discs in a round motion, clean them from inside edge to outside edge and repeat around the disc~
And alcohol is pretty much a magical cleaning substance for almost all technology. (Mostly due to its relatively low evaporation point, which means it dries quickly and doesn't leave surfaces wet for long, and isn't prone to streaking~)
As long as it isn't a serious hardware malfunction, your DS probably still has a good bit of life in it yet; Nintendo systems and handhelds are surprisingly resilient~
I actually found doing brush strokes easier in Okami on my PS2, but it takes some getting used to, and occasionally takes a dose of luck to get it right. At least my bombs were always bombs and not suns; I had a terrible time getting any round drawing to register correctly on the Wii. emotion_8c

Wow I had no idea about the alcohol thingy.
I can probably get my DS checked out by somebody. I always took great care of it. It was always in its case.
I can't imagine drawing brush strokes on a PS2.
How did you do it? The Joystick?
The Wii makes it really easy because, well, it's movement tech. I love the cherry bomb technique. cat_3nodding
I've almost beaten the game. I don't really play games during the school year so I haven't played Okami much and I'm just about to leave the Sky Ship.
DONTTELLMEANYTHINGTHATHAPPENS!!!! emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:38 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I can probably get my DS checked out by somebody. I always took great care of it. It was always in its case.
The Wii makes it really easy because, well, it's movement tech. I love the cherry bomb technique. cat_3nodding
I've almost beaten the game. I don't really play games during the school year so I haven't played Okami much and I'm just about to leave the Sky Ship.
DONTTELLMEANYTHINGTHATHAPPENS!!!! emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

I know lots of random stuff~
It'll hopefully just be something simple to fix, but sometimes it's hard to tell with technology.
And yupyup, you draw with the joystick~
The Wii hated my drawing, nothing would ever work for me... And it bothered my hands and wrists to draw with the Wii-mote, so I like the PS2 version more in that respect.
I haven't even made it that far, so I couldn't tell you anything even if I wanted. >>;
I go through cycles of playing games obsessively and then not playing much at all.
I'm weird.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:10 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

It'll hopefully just be something simple to fix, but sometimes it's hard to tell with technology.
The Wii hated my drawing, nothing would ever work for me... And it bothered my hands and wrists to draw with the Wii-mote, so I like the PS2 version more in that respect.
I haven't even made it that far, so I couldn't tell you anything even if I wanted. >>;
I go through cycles of playing games obsessively and then not playing much at all.
I'm weird.

Omg seriously, you need to play the game.
The art and the different brush strokes you gain.
And the bosses! Omg! Just a heads up, the hardest boss you will come across is probably the Diseased Samurai.
If you need help, I'm here for you! I know all the little tips and tricks of the game!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:04 pm
emotion_zombie  

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:07 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I'm weird.

And the bosses! Omg! Just a heads up, the hardest boss you will come across is probably the Diseased Samurai.
If you need help, I'm here for you! I know all the little tips and tricks of the game!

I'll finish it eventually, but first I have to get through my stack of books on murder. cat_xd
But I'll totally let you know if I get stuck.
I'd probably complain here anyway. >>;

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:45 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I'm weird.

I'll finish it eventually, but first I have to get through my stack of books on murder. cat_xd
But I'll totally let you know if I get stuck.
I'd probably complain here anyway. >>;

Lol have fun.
I'll be waiting my lovely Spazzy -huggles- emotion_hug  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:38 pm
Man, sure is taking forever to reach the goal of whatever number of posts this thread is aiming for. Why not aim for a lower number instead? The current one could take way too long, probably. :/  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:47 pm
Princess Zelda21
Man, sure is taking forever to reach the goal of whatever number of posts this thread is aiming for. Why not aim for a lower number instead? The current one could take way too long, probably. :/

No!
As my English teacher told me (not word for word)
If we lower the expectations, the performance will slowly lower.
We can't. We will get there in due time m'dear.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:52 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Princess Zelda21

No!

Okay, okay, just saying. Wonder how long it will be until then. Seems like things in real life tend to get in the way a lot though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:55 pm
Princess Zelda21
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Princess Zelda21

No!

Okay, okay, just saying. Wonder how long it will be until then. Seems like things in real life tend to get in the way a lot though.

The guild had about 630k posts right now. If we invite a few more people who stay active, maybe we can reach the goal sooner wink  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:12 pm
We usually generate about 100k posts every year or so.
We change the number in the thread title whenever we reach goals.
Just for the record~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Queen Spazzy
We usually generate about 100k posts every year or so.
We change the number in the thread title whenever we reach goals.
Just for the record~

WE CAN MAKE IT! emotion_donotwant
User Image  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games