Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24720 24721 24722 24723 24724 24725 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Open the damn windows all day and complain about how many flies there suddenly are in the house.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:42 pm

get a bug zapper and make it smell like food.

the flies will never see the trap comin.

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:43 pm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:04 pm

I can understand why people are mourning Jobs's death, but I honestly cannot fathom how people think he innovated or did anything good at all while CEO.

He took other companies' products, made them shiny, put an apple logo on them, marked them up, and resold them. That's all that ever happened.

I'm literally watching someone argue that we wouldn't have computers without Jobs. Rather, that we wouldn't have computers, smart phones, or MP3 players and that even if we did they wouldn't be affordable at all.

l-Kriel-l

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:48 pm

l-Kriel-l
I can understand why people are mourning Jobs's death, but I honestly cannot fathom how people think he innovated or did anything good at all while CEO.

He took other companies' products, made them shiny, put an apple logo on them, marked them up, and resold them. That's all that ever happened.

I'm literally watching someone argue that we wouldn't have computers without Jobs. Rather, that we wouldn't have computers, smart phones, or MP3 players and that even if we did they wouldn't be affordable at all.

Someone yesterday tried to tell me that he invented the mouse, not that his company was the THIRD to use the mouse. He ******** INVENTED it.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Steve Jobs was the first mouse.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:08 pm

his battery capacity was only 70% efficient.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:31 pm

I love when people don't realize that OSX is Linux that you pay for.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:35 pm

I love it when people say they love something when they mean they resent it.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:41 pm

i love how loving the love is loving in the lovely lovingness here.

Xilo The Odd

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Xilo The Odd
nah just the steve jobs

also http://i.imgur.com/ZrOZd.png

Holy s**t that's hilarious. xd
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Nomega

I was going to mention that too, but I didn't want to mess up the information.

Waynebrizzle
l-Kriel-l

Someone yesterday tried to tell me that he invented the mouse, not that his company was the THIRD to use the mouse. He ******** INVENTED it.

To a CSC major, Apple fans are tantamount to Twilight fans.
This is why.

l-Kriel-l

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Jesus Christ Topatoco, restock your s**t, it has been well over three weeks and I need my goddamn jacket.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:31 pm

l-Kriel-l
Nomega

I was going to mention that too, but I didn't want to mess up the information.

Waynebrizzle
l-Kriel-l

To a CSC major, Apple fans are tantamount to Twilight fans.
This is why.
Team Steve and team Bill.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:42 pm

I wish it was someone's birthday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyza7_rl998&NR=1
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24720 24721 24722 24723 24724 24725 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games