Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:34 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
We usually generate about 100k posts every year or so.
We change the number in the thread title whenever we reach goals.
Just for the record~

WE CAN MAKE IT! emotion_donotwant
User Image

OMFG, I'm in love with that GIF, I am totally saving it!
I love Despicable Me. >>;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:10 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
We usually generate about 100k posts every year or so.
We change the number in the thread title whenever we reach goals.
Just for the record~

WE CAN MAKE IT! emotion_donotwant
User Image

Lol do you want the photobucket link?  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:44 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

Lol do you want the photobucket link?

No, I'm good~
Is on my hard drive now.
Can enjoy it any time I want~ >w>

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:38 pm
emotion_zombie

I need to write my story.
But I can't figure out the main character. I have everything else. Except her and her fears (fear plays a key role in the story).

I also want to design my Renaissance Fair mage outfit. But I need to think about it more.

I need to do my summer reading. But the books sucks.
And my math packet. I remember nothing of it because it's algebra and I had geometry last year. I need to ask my friend for help.

I feel like I am procrastinating. On everything.
Sorry I just needed to do SOMETHING because

User Image  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:20 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
emotion_zombie

But I can't figure out the main character. I have everything else. Except her and her fears (fear plays a key role in the story).

I also want to design my Renaissance Fair mage outfit. But I need to think about it more.

And my math packet. I remember nothing of it because it's algebra and I had geometry last year. I need to ask my friend for help.

User Image

If you need help in math, love, I'm available.
I'm around just about all day everyday.
And I'm fair good with math, you can ask Danny, I helped him via IM. owo
I've taken through multidimensional calculus (a.k.a. calc 3, which was the highest math available at my university), plus a class on probability and statistics and a class on linear algebra, so I'm pretty qualified for most maths. I'm a total math nerd.
And I can try to help with anything else, too.
I might not be good at it, but I can try. I like to help out when I can. o3o

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:32 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
emotion_zombie

User Image

If you need help in math, love, I'm available.
I'm around just about all day everyday.
And I'm fair good with math, you can ask Danny, I helped him via IM. owo
I've taken through multidimensional calculus (a.k.a. calc 3, which was the highest math available at my university), plus a class on probability and statistics and a class on linear algebra, so I'm pretty qualified for most maths. I'm a total math nerd.
And I can try to help with anything else, too.
I might not be good at it, but I can try. I like to help out when I can. o3o

...what happened to you being nervous? rofl
If you can take Calc 3 I never want to hear the words "I'm nervous" come out of your mouth ever again!
I do have friends at home that can help, but it's good to know I have my Spazzy to help me -snuggles-
I'm good at algebra. When the teacher would hand out papers, I would get them done in 10 minuets while the rest of the class struggled.
It's just that I haven't done any algebra in over a year.
My idiotic school's curriculum has students take Algebra 1 Freshman year, Geometry Sophomore year, then Algebra 2 Junior year emotion_facepalm
Once I get the technique down again I'll be able to do this.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:17 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
If you can take Calc 3 I never want to hear the words "I'm nervous" come out of your mouth ever again!
I do have friends at home that can help, but it's good to know I have my Spazzy to help me -snuggles-
I'm good at algebra. When the teacher would hand out papers, I would get them done in 10 minuets while the rest of the class struggled.
My idiotic school's curriculum has students take Algebra 1 Freshman year, Geometry Sophomore year, then Algebra 2 Junior year emotion_facepalm

It was a tiny class, maybe ten people at the beginning, and then some dropped the class.
But when the professor would ask me to show work or something on the chalkboard, I'd often lie and say I didn't know to get out of it.
I don't just get nervous, I get shaky and panicky and it gets hard to breathe and I lose feeling in my hands. It's weird and kinda hard to explain.
I also didn't really speak to anyone in class unless I was approached first.
I often did "group" things all by myself because I have a distinct inability to socialize. I also get very angry when things don't go my way or people do things wrong and I end up doing everything myself in the end, anyway. Yay OCD. >>;
And that's the way pretty much all schools order their math courses because you have to understand many geometric concepts (sine, cosine, and tangent among them) to understand all the coursework of Algebra 2.
But you can count on me if you ever want my help~ emotion_c8
I'm a total internet and technology junkie, so I'm about always around. >>;

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:57 am
Brandy was an avid helper with Math. Goooddd times figuring out things I already knew. With math, one error costs you a century of time! But she really helped streamline the process when I just couldn't put my finger on how to go about something.

Also, Algebra 2 is like the leeway into Precal (with trig), which is leeway into Calc. If I started taking math again (not taking math next semester), then I will have to take Trig before Calc. I took Precal (no combined course) last spring, but there weren't any highly rated professors for trig this semester and, being the last semester before I transfer to university, I wanted to raise that GPA a bit xD (which is a perfectly decent GPA, but it could stand to be just a tad higher, no thanks to my English prof a year and a half ago, whom Brandy remembers XD)  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:39 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

It was a tiny class, maybe ten people at the beginning, and then some dropped the class.
But when the professor would ask me to show work or something on the chalkboard, I'd often lie and say I didn't know to get out of it.
I don't just get nervous, I get shaky and panicky and it gets hard to breathe and I lose feeling in my hands. It's weird and kinda hard to explain.
I also didn't really speak to anyone in class unless I was approached first.
I often did "group" things all by myself because I have a distinct inability to socialize. I also get very angry when things don't go my way or people do things wrong and I end up doing everything myself in the end, anyway. Yay OCD. >>;
And that's the way pretty much all schools order their math courses because you have to understand many geometric concepts (sine, cosine, and tangent among them) to understand all the coursework of Algebra 2.
But you can count on me if you ever want my help~ emotion_c8
I'm a total internet and technology junkie, so I'm about always around. >>;

I'm not OCD or (totally) anti-social, but I do like to do group work alone if I'm not with friends.
-thinks- maybe it's because, when I was in 4th grade, I had a very small group of friends (literally I had 3 friends) and when I was in gym class we were playing a game.
My teacher, for some odd reason, took me out of my little group of three plus me and put me in a big group of snotty bratty clique girls that was huge and I had no idea what to do so I asked to go back.
Then the teacher said no and he literally got on the mic and told the entire class that just because he moves "certain people" around doesn't mean they should ask to go back to their group of friends.
That kind of traumatized my little 4th grade self for a while.
And hahahahha! Sine Cosine and Tangent! Hahaha! I totally forget that! rofl
As I do everything else that I learned in Geometry.
-brain blanks out bad periods of my life. Geometry being one of those-
And I know you are a techi junkie wink Thanks for the offer. I have no idea when I'll be doing the packet though....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:44 am
Blind Blindness
Brandy was an avid helper with Math. Goooddd times figuring out things I already knew. With math, one error costs you a century of time! But she really helped streamline the process when I just couldn't put my finger on how to go about something.

Also, Algebra 2 is like the leeway into Precal (with trig), which is leeway into Calc. If I started taking math again (not taking math next semester), then I will have to take Trig before Calc. I took Precal (no combined course) last spring, but there weren't any highly rated professors for trig this semester and, being the last semester before I transfer to university, I wanted to raise that GPA a bit xD (which is a perfectly decent GPA, but it could stand to be just a tad higher, no thanks to my English prof a year and a half ago, whom Brandy remembers XD)

Well I'm pretty sure my Senior year I'm not going to be taking a math course. I just don't think I can fit it into my schedule. I've already decided that Calculus is probably not going to play any role in my life, so I'm not going to be taking it. Maybe when I'm in college. Thing is, I want to be a writer. I think I'm just gonna stick with what I'm good with, and that is Algebra.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:29 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I'm not OCD or (totally) anti-social, but I do like to do group work alone if I'm not with friends.
-thinks- maybe it's because, when I was in 4th grade, I had a very small group of friends (literally I had 3 friends) and when I was in gym class we were playing a game.
My teacher, for some odd reason, took me out of my little group of three plus me and put me in a big group of snotty bratty clique girls that was huge and I had no idea what to do so I asked to go back.
Then the teacher said no and he literally got on the mic and told the entire class that just because he moves "certain people" around doesn't mean they should ask to go back to their group of friends.
And I know you are a techi junkie wink Thanks for the offer. I have no idea when I'll be doing the packet though....

I've been a dorky little weird nerd kid all my life, so I've always been made fun of and bullied.
I had exactly three friends trough elementary and middle school.
Then I switched to a new school district for my freshman year, and I made a few more friends there.
Then I moved over 400 miles to a new state entirely my sophomore year, and I had ONE friend in my own year, and she went to the vocational school her junior and senior years.
I took a math class a year ahead of everyone else, so I made exactly one friend in the year above me (my current beau~).
I made friends easier with the younger kids, the freshman and junior high kids (I live in a tiny town, so high school and junior high are all in one building), but we were all any of us had because we were all weird little "freak" kids that got made fun of all the time.
I had some lovely rumors about me in my little high school. First rumor was that I was a lesbian (not entirely off-base, I wasn't shy about letting people know I was bisexual), then just a week after that there was a rumor I was going out with a guy who sat with me at lunch (funny, since I was apparently still a lesbian), THEN there was a rumor that I'd had sex with one of my few female friends in one of the bathrooms and we had apparently had a steamy make-out session in the school parking lot (this rumor actually brought the school principal around to me, which was how I learned about it, and all my friend and I could do was laugh because it was so stupid, we were total goody two-shoe kids that would DIE if we even got a detention). I learned interesting stuff about myself via high school rumors. cat_rofl
I'm gonna suggest that you take some kind of math course your senior year, even if it's retaking one without credit or taking a lower level course.
You'll have to take at least one math in university, regardless of major, and people who don't have a math their senior year often find the college math very hard to get back into because, as you seem to have found out, any length of time without math makes you forget things, and the longer you go without, the more you lose.
Most high schools require students to take a math every year anymore because of that.
But that's just my suggestion, if it can't be fit in, it can't be fit in, I s'pose. cat_surprised

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:16 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I've been a dorky little weird nerd kid all my life, so I've always been made fun of and bullied.
I had exactly three friends trough elementary and middle school.
Then I switched to a new school district for my freshman year, and I made a few more friends there.
Then I moved over 400 miles to a new state entirely my sophomore year, and I had ONE friend in my own year, and she went to the vocational school her junior and senior years.
I took a math class a year ahead of everyone else, so I made exactly one friend in the year above me (my current beau~).
I made friends easier with the younger kids, the freshman and junior high kids (I live in a tiny town, so high school and junior high are all in one building), but we were all any of us had because we were all weird little "freak" kids that got made fun of all the time.
I had some lovely rumors about me in my little high school. First rumor was that I was a lesbian (not entirely off-base, I wasn't shy about letting people know I was bisexual), then just a week after that there was a rumor I was going out with a guy who sat with me at lunch (funny, since I was apparently still a lesbian), THEN there was a rumor that I'd had sex with one of my few female friends in one of the bathrooms and we had apparently had a steamy make-out session in the school parking lot (this rumor actually brought the school principal around to me, which was how I learned about it, and all my friend and I could do was laugh because it was so stupid, we were total goody two-shoe kids that would DIE if we even got a detention). I learned interesting stuff about myself via high school rumors. cat_rofl
I'm gonna suggest that you take some kind of math course your senior year, even if it's retaking one without credit or taking a lower level course.
You'll have to take at least one math in university, regardless of major, and people who don't have a math their senior year often find the college math very hard to get back into because, as you seem to have found out, any length of time without math makes you forget things, and the longer you go without, the more you lose.
Most high schools require students to take a math every year anymore because of that.
But that's just my suggestion, if it can't be fit in, it can't be fit in, I s'pose. cat_surprised

Oh...my...god... people in your high school are d**k biscuits! stressed
If people talk about me behind my back, I'll find them and warn them, maybe threaten them. But friends and family, I probably wont hesitate to hurt those who speak about my friends behind their backs.
I want to take a math my senior year, but I really have to figure out my schedule.
It's so hard to fit in everything. I really really really want to take all the writing classes and I really have to take chorus the rest of high school and I need to fill out the rest of my requirements.
I'm already talking half year chorus. I don't want to and I want to at the same time.
I want to because I literally have nightmares all year long about my teacher yelling at me that I'm not projecting my voice and over all, it's annoying that I can't project my voice too much in real life.
In the summer, I dream that I have to learn a bunch of songs that we are to be tested on, on the first day of school. eek
And then I wake up in a panic, in the middle of the night, half asleep like "SH*T I NEED TO LEARN BLACKBIRD BY THE BEETLES BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS! I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED PRACTICING!" gonk
When, obviously, no such assignment exists.
... -checks website- Yah, the assignment doesn't exist.
I know my teacher will be upset though; I think he will not like the fact that I'm in half year chorus only confused  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:47 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Oh...my...god... people in your high school are d**k biscuits! stressed
If people talk about me behind my back, I'll find them and warn them, maybe threaten them. But friends and family, I probably wont hesitate to hurt those who speak about my friends behind their backs.
I want to take a math my senior year, but I really have to figure out my schedule.
It's so hard to fit in everything. I really really really want to take all the writing classes and I really have to take chorus the rest of high school and I need to fill out the rest of my requirements.
I'm already talking half year chorus. I don't want to and I want to at the same time.
I want to because I literally have nightmares all year long about my teacher yelling at me that I'm not projecting my voice and over all, it's annoying that I can't project my voice too much in real life.
In the summer, I dream that I have to learn a bunch of songs that we are to be tested on, on the first day of school. eek
And then I wake up in a panic, in the middle of the night, half asleep like "SH*T I NEED TO LEARN BLACKBIRD BY THE BEETLES BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS! I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED PRACTICING!" gonk
When, obviously, no such assignment exists.
... -checks website- Yah, the assignment doesn't exist.
I know my teacher will be upset though; I think he will not like the fact that I'm in half year chorus only confused

It wasn't so bad, mostly they just said stupid stuff about me, which made for great laughs when someone who knew me heard something and passed it on.
My senior year the kids in my class finally realized I was a great asset to them because I made stellar grades without even trying. >>; I ended up being surrounded by people wanting help with homework a lot. cat_xd
For being a terribly shy, awkward, and anxious person, I'm actually good at projecting my voice; I loved my theater class, except for the dancing we did for one show, I'm a s**t dancer. >>;
And we had to go out into the audience for one part and I'd always panic there and hyperventilate and I almost blacked out once. >>;
I got to run the soundboard for our musical, though, which meant I was up in the light box with one of my friends and another guy I knew pretty well and I controlled all the mics and music and that was fun. >w>
'cept I got mad and screamed at some people for ******** with their mics which I told them specifically not to touch because I would be controlling the on and off and volume and we couldn't hear one guy for half of the performance one night because he turned it off, LIKE A TOLD HIM NOT TO DO, and forgot to turn it back on, LIKE THE TEACHER KNEW WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY WERE LEFT TO THEIR OWN DEVICES. I was super angry. But people listened to me after that. >>;
Also... *climbs onto your hat* I love it. And your clock fascinator thingie. Pretties. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:10 am
emotion_zombie  

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:22 am
It wasn't so bad, mostly they just said stupid stuff about me, which made for great laughs when someone who knew me heard something and passed it on.
My senior year the kids in my class finally realized I was a great asset to them because I made stellar grades without even trying. >>; I ended up being surrounded by people wanting help with homework a lot. cat_xd
For being a terribly shy, awkward, and anxious person, I'm actually good at projecting my voice; I loved my theater class, except for the dancing we did for one show, I'm a s**t dancer. >>;
And we had to go out into the audience for one part and I'd always panic there and hyperventilate and I almost blacked out once. >>;
I got to run the soundboard for our musical, though, which meant I was up in the light box with one of my friends and another guy I knew pretty well and I controlled all the mics and music and that was fun. >w>
'cept I got mad and screamed at some people for ******** with their mics which I told them specifically not to touch because I would be controlling the on and off and volume and we couldn't hear one guy for half of the performance one night because he turned it off, LIKE A TOLD HIM NOT TO DO, and forgot to turn it back on, LIKE THE TEACHER KNEW WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY WERE LEFT TO THEIR OWN DEVICES. I was super angry. But people listened to me after that. >>;
Also... *climbs onto your hat* I love it. And your clock fascinator thingie. Pretties. emotion_kirakira

Yah I try to take charge of a group, because I am so much a leader, not a follower. The thing is I am very short and people have never taken me seriously. (I am only 5')
You're lucky people listen to you. xd
And don't worry my sweet Spazzy, I can't dance to save my life either razz (I probably look like the 11 Doctor at Amy's Wedding) cat_rofl
User Image
And lol thankies <3  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games