Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:53 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yah I try to take charge of a group, because I am so much a leader, not a follower. The thing is I am very short and people have never taken me seriously. (I am only 5')
You're lucky people listen to you. xd
And don't worry my sweet Spazzy, I can't dance to save my life either razz (I probably look like the 11 Doctor at Amy's Wedding) cat_rofl
User Image
And lol thankies <3

First off, thank youuuuu~ emotion_kirakira I may have to go change my avi now. >w>
(You may have noticed, I have the curious habit of keeping the same outfit on my avatar for weeks, often months. >>; )
I've got a whole two inches on you. cat_surprised I'm 5'2" at the beginning of the day, I'm the same height as my mum and we're the shortest people in our family. I'm also the shortest person on my father's side of the family. AND I'm shorter than all my beau's family, except his sister, we're the same height. My beau towers a whole foot over me, he's about 6'2" and makes me feel tiny.
People only listened to me because when I get angry, I yell and get violent.
And maybe partly because I let them believe the rumor that I was a witch. >>;

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:15 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yah I try to take charge of a group, because I am so much a leader, not a follower. The thing is I am very short and people have never taken me seriously. (I am only 5')
You're lucky people listen to you. xd
And don't worry my sweet Spazzy, I can't dance to save my life either razz (I probably look like the 11 Doctor at Amy's Wedding) cat_rofl
User Image
And lol thankies <3

First off, thank youuuuu~ emotion_kirakira I may have to go change my avi now. >w>
(You may have noticed, I have the curious habit of keeping the same outfit on my avatar for weeks, often months. >>; )
I've got a whole two inches on you. cat_surprised I'm 5'2" at the beginning of the day, I'm the same height as my mum and we're the shortest people in our family. I'm also the shortest person on my father's side of the family. AND I'm shorter than all my beau's family, except his sister, we're the same height. My beau towers a whole foot over me, he's about 6'2" and makes me feel tiny.
People only listened to me because when I get angry, I yell and get violent.
And maybe partly because I let them believe the rumor that I was a witch. >>;

Or years xD
Lol trust me, it's not strange to find people who are taller than I am.
My brother, who is four years younger than I am is going to be taller than I am in a year or two. He's already almost me height.
Lol people think you're a witch?  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:15 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Or years xD
Lol trust me, it's not strange to find people who are taller than I am.
My brother, who is four years younger than I am is going to be taller than I am in a year or two. He's already almost me height.
Lol people think you're a witch?

You weren't suppose to notice that. cat_ninja
I just grow attached to an outfit, and then when I try to change, I usually get frustrated and give up.
My younger cousins are all almost as tall as me already, and one is only just old enough to go to kindergarten next year, and the oldest is only going to be in third or fourth grade, so I know how it is.
And my beau's youngest cousin is almost as tall as me, and he's only gonna be in second grade. cat_gonk
Everyone in his family is tall, and I have to climb on counters to get into my own cupboards...
And yes, they did. >>;
I live in a little village where everyone knows everyone and most of them are churchgoing people and it's a fairly conservative area, and then I came in, a tiny little pagan antisocial goth kid, and I'd glare at people I didn't like a lot, so it was inevitable that they'd start thinking I was a witch.
I had some people ask me if I was, and I gave them a vague answer, I think I just shrugged and said something like "Maybe, maybe not." (true, because it would depend on their definition of "witch") and then someone asked me if I could do spells or cast hexes and I'm pretty sure I said I could if I wanted, which was also true, it's not hard to find books on witchcraft or occultism even in my smallish library, so I think it just kinda went from there and I just let everyone keep thinking I was a witch so they'd leave me alone.
It's a great strategy, just for the record, and seemed to work out okay for me, and I never did lie to anyone, I was perfectly honest. cat_xd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:31 pm
You weren't suppose to notice that. cat_ninja
I just grow attached to an outfit, and then when I try to change, I usually get frustrated and give up.
My younger cousins are all almost as tall as me already, and one is only just old enough to go to kindergarten next year, and the oldest is only going to be in third or fourth grade, so I know how it is.
And my beau's youngest cousin is almost as tall as me, and he's only gonna be in second grade. cat_gonk
Everyone in his family is tall, and I have to climb on counters to get into my own cupboards...
And yes, they did. >>;
I live in a little village where everyone knows everyone and most of them are churchgoing people and it's a fairly conservative area, and then I came in, a tiny little pagan antisocial goth kid, and I'd glare at people I didn't like a lot, so it was inevitable that they'd start thinking I was a witch.
I had some people ask me if I was, and I gave them a vague answer, I think I just shrugged and said something like "Maybe, maybe not." (true, because it would depend on their definition of "witch") and then someone asked me if I could do spells or cast hexes and I'm pretty sure I said I could if I wanted, which was also true, it's not hard to find books on witchcraft or occultism even in my smallish library, so I think it just kinda went from there and I just let everyone keep thinking I was a witch so they'd leave me alone.
It's a great strategy, just for the record, and seemed to work out okay for me, and I never did lie to anyone, I was perfectly honest. cat_xd

Lol Spazzy, once you'r around me enough, you will grow to realize that I notice stuff others don't. And I can tell a lot about a person and I overhear a lot of things and I know a lot more about people who don't even know I exist.

And yikes. I don't like a neighborhood like that.
People can practice whatever religion they want as long as they don't preach it to me and they don't intrude or judge me.
I've checked out books on whichcraft, not black magic, out of curiosity.
I love magic, like in MMO's and stuff.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

DarkSnowDance

Shy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:43 pm
meow?!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:38 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Lol Spazzy, once you'r around me enough, you will grow to realize that I notice stuff others don't. And I can tell a lot about a person and I overhear a lot of things and I know a lot more about people who don't even know I exist.

And yikes. I don't like a neighborhood like that.
People can practice whatever religion they want as long as they don't preach it to me and they don't intrude or judge me.
I've checked out books on whichcraft, not black magic, out of curiosity.
I love magic, like in MMO's and stuff.

I'm a fairly observant person, myself, but my short-term memory isn't worth jack (insomnia contributes to that problem).
I'm also paranoid, so I'm a watcher by nature. >>;
My neighborhood isn't bad, actually.
I'm not in the bible belt anymore and I'm not in the heavily prejudiced deep south anymore, so anything is an improvement from where I was.
Mostly it's catholics and methodists around here, and they're pretty open to stuff and don't shove religion down your throat or call you a demon for not believing in their holy book/creator/whatever.
I'm also not beat up or looked down on or called names by mean black kids that think they're entitled and that I owe them something because I'm white.
So rural northern villages have their perks.
I'm read on magic and occultism and such because I'm a big believer and supporter of supernatural things. My mum thinks I'm nutty, but whatever. cat_xd

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:56 am
I'm a fairly observant person, myself, but my short-term memory isn't worth jack (insomnia contributes to that problem).
I'm also paranoid, so I'm a watcher by nature. >>;
My neighborhood isn't bad, actually.
I'm not in the bible belt anymore and I'm not in the heavily prejudiced deep south anymore, so anything is an improvement from where I was.
Mostly it's catholics and methodists around here, and they're pretty open to stuff and don't shove religion down your throat or call you a demon for not believing in their holy book/creator/whatever.
I'm also not beat up or looked down on or called names by mean black kids that think they're entitled and that I owe them something because I'm white.
So rural northern villages have their perks.
I'm read on magic and occultism and such because I'm a big believer and supporter of supernatural things. My mum thinks I'm nutty, but whatever. cat_xd

I've never been down south so I don't know what it's like sweatdrop
Not counting Pennsylvania, I've hardly been out of this state.
That's good you're out of the prejudice area.
I'm really into the supernatural considering I have a 6th sense.
I sometimes know when family members are in trouble.
I knew when my grandmother had cancer and my mother got into her car accident.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:27 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I've never been down south so I don't know what it's like sweatdrop
Not counting Pennsylvania, I've hardly been out of this state.
That's good you're out of the prejudice area.
I'm really into the supernatural considering I have a 6th sense.
I sometimes know when family members are in trouble.
I knew when my grandmother had cancer and my mother got into her car accident.

I lived in North Carolina before I moved to Ohio with my mum, so I know from experience, unfortunately. ^^;
But I've been kinda all over, we used to travel a lot when I was younger, so I've also been to Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Washington D.C., and Tennessee.
My bestie and I can both see things, things other people can't.
And I hear things sometimes.
Unfortunately, I also hallucinate, aurally and visually, so it's hard for me to differentiate between hallucinations and real things unless my bestie is with me.
I do know that I happen to be followed by a large, black dog a lot, though no one other than myself and my bestie has ever seen it.
My beau was really worried when I told him about that since, generally, seeing black dogs is a bad sign, but he always seems friendly when I see him, more like he's guarding me than meaning me any harm.
My mum and I also occasionally have premonitions in dreams.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:30 pm
*munches on popcorn*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:39 pm
I lived in North Carolina before I moved to Ohio with my mum, so I know from experience, unfortunately. ^^;
But I've been kinda all over, we used to travel a lot when I was younger, so I've also been to Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Washington D.C., and Tennessee.
My bestie and I can both see things, things other people can't.
And I hear things sometimes.
Unfortunately, I also hallucinate, aurally and visually, so it's hard for me to differentiate between hallucinations and real things unless my bestie is with me.
I do know that I happen to be followed by a large, black dog a lot, though no one other than myself and my bestie has ever seen it.
My beau was really worried when I told him about that since, generally, seeing black dogs is a bad sign, but he always seems friendly when I see him, more like he's guarding me than meaning me any harm.
My mum and I also occasionally have premonitions in dreams.

HmmmMMMmmmmm im curious.
I wouldn't try to approach the black dog, but as long as he isn't approaching you, I don't see a problem with it.
What do you mean by hallucinate?
I haven't had premonition dreams or astral projection dreams, but I know people who have.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:39 pm
Blind Blindness
*munches on popcorn*

-sneaks up behind you-
Enjoying the convo? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:44 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
*munches on popcorn*

-sneaks up behind you-

It's pleasant, yes xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:45 pm
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
*munches on popcorn*

-sneaks up behind you-

It's pleasant, yes xD

Are you visiting the shark week gaia forum?
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:47 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
*munches on popcorn*

-sneaks up behind you-

It's pleasant, yes xD

User Image

I guess I shall. Is Shark Week really awesome? xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:52 pm
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
*munches on popcorn*

-sneaks up behind you-

It's pleasant, yes xD

User Image

I guess I shall. Is Shark Week really awesome? xD

OH MY GOD YES! Especially Mythbusters! They have all kinds of Shark related myths!  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games