Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:26 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
HmmmMMMmmmmm im curious.
I wouldn't try to approach the black dog, but as long as he isn't approaching you, I don't see a problem with it.
What do you mean by hallucinate?
I haven't had premonition dreams or astral projection dreams, but I know people who have.

The dog just likes to sit around and watch most of the time, sometimes he'll show up in the kitchen when I'm making food and put his head on the counter (He's really tall!) and watch, like he's waiting for me to spill or drop something.
I see things, bugs, giant spiders, owls, bats, rabbits, that'll be in a place one second and then gone the next, and no one else can see them.
I also hear things no one else can hear, yells, random noises, disembodied voices, unusual/unexpected 'white noise' kinds of sounds like low tone hums or continuous high-pitched sounds.
I can't often tell a regular dream from a premonition dream until it happens.
I'm a vivid dreamer, and I always remember my dreams in great detail, but I also have a chronic nightmare problem.
I'm pretty much certifiably crazy, so, yeah... >>;

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:40 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
HmmmMMMmmmmm im curious.
I wouldn't try to approach the black dog, but as long as he isn't approaching you, I don't see a problem with it.
What do you mean by hallucinate?
I haven't had premonition dreams or astral projection dreams, but I know people who have.

The dog just likes to sit around and watch most of the time, sometimes he'll show up in the kitchen when I'm making food and put his head on the counter (He's really tall!) and watch, like he's waiting for me to spill or drop something.
I see things, bugs, giant spiders, owls, bats, rabbits, that'll be in a place one second and then gone the next, and no one else can see them.
I also hear things no one else can hear, yells, random noises, disembodied voices, unusual/unexpected 'white noise' kinds of sounds like low tone hums or continuous high-pitched sounds.
I can't often tell a regular dream from a premonition dream until it happens.
I'm a vivid dreamer, and I always remember my dreams in great detail, but I also have a chronic nightmare problem.
I'm pretty much certifiably crazy, so, yeah... >>;

Awh I think your dog sounds kind of cute. I don't think he would harm you.
I love my dreams. My dreams tell stories and once I've had a linked dream with one of my friends.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:37 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I love my dreams. My dreams tell stories and once I've had a linked dream with one of my friends.

I've managed an avi change! 8D
Feels weird changing my avi so often. >>;
Also means I have to get used to a new color word, and so soon, eep!
I've had a linked dream with my beau before.
But it was a nightmare, so that was kinda sucky on his end of the deal...
I can't remember the last non-nightmare I've had.
I've suffered from chronic nightmares since I was first put on antidepressants in eighth grade (that'd be 'bout eight years ago) and now, whether I'm medicated or not, I still have nightmares every night.
Probably the worst part is that I have a very hard time telling dream from waking, so I have a hard time waking up, and it takes a long time TO wake up, and I react violently if anyone tries to wake me. I also wake up panicking and terrified on a regular basis because my dreams are very real.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:45 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I've suffered from chronic nightmares since I was first put on antidepressants in eighth grade (that'd be 'bout eight years ago) and now, whether I'm medicated or not, I still have nightmares every night.
Probably the worst part is that I have a very hard time telling dream from waking, so I have a hard time waking up, and it takes a long time TO wake up, and I react violently if anyone tries to wake me. I also wake up panicking and terrified on a regular basis because my dreams are very real.

Omg I LOVE YOUR AVI! -snuggles Spazzy-
It sounds like you need a dream catcher. A dream catcher will capture your bad dreams. I have three of them in my room.
If you do get one, you need to put it over your head.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:12 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Omg I LOVE YOUR AVI! -snuggles Spazzy-
It sounds like you need a dream catcher. A dream catcher will capture your bad dreams. I have three of them in my room.
If you do get one, you need to put it over your head.

I'm glad you like it~ *cuddles back*
I have a dream catcher. Several, actually. I've put one in about every room in my home.
I have a lovely handmade one in my own room over my bed that I bought in Cherokee, NC.
Made with natural materials~ Turkey feathers, twigs, sinew, and wooden beads. owo
And there's one in my mom's room over her bed that's really big, and we have a bitty one set into a little porcelain setting with wolves carved in it that we keep in the living room.
I've kept dream catchers since I was little, I'm sure they work, probably prevent me from having multiple nightmares every night, and I'll take anything I can get. cat_xd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:09 pm
I'm glad you like it~ *cuddles back*
I have a dream catcher. Several, actually. I've put one in about every room in my home.
I have a lovely handmade one in my own room over my bed that I bought in Cherokee, NC.
Made with natural materials~ Turkey feathers, twigs, sinew, and wooden beads. owo
And there's one in my mom's room over her bed that's really big, and we have a bitty one set into a little porcelain setting with wolves carved in it that we keep in the living room.
I've kept dream catchers since I was little, I'm sure they work, probably prevent me from having multiple nightmares every night, and I'll take anything I can get. cat_xd

That's good that you have that many.
Have you ever tried burning incense?  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:05 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
That's good that you have that many.
Have you ever tried burning incense?

We have, actually, and I am, unfortunately, allergic to most of them.
The smokes make me sneeze. :c
Terribly unfortunate considering my beau has this super duper awesome incense burner that's shaped like a dragon and looks like it's breathing smoke when it has lit incense in it.
I need to check into maybe an essential oil diffuser and see if that might work out better...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:19 pm
Terribly unfortunate considering my beau has this super duper awesome incense burner that's shaped like a dragon and looks like it's breathing smoke when it has lit incense in it.
I need to check into maybe an essential oil diffuser and see if that might work out better...

Damn. Have you looked up hypo allergenic incense?
and omg i NEED THAT INCENSE BURNER! -only slightly obsessive with dragons-  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:24 pm
Happy Saturday everyone. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:31 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

I haven't; would that make a difference, do you think, if it's the smoke I'm allergic to? emotion_kirakira I wouldn't even know where to find that other than online, though...
And this burner here is the exact one my beau has. He got it as a Christmas gift, or he'd have never gotten a burner so expensive.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:35 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

I haven't; would that make a difference, do you think, if it's the smoke I'm allergic to? emotion_kirakira I wouldn't even know where to find that other than online, though...
And this burner here is the exact one my beau has. He got it as a Christmas gift, or he'd have never gotten a burner so expensive.

I have no idea if it would make a difference but it's worth a try.
and oh my GOD that dragon is amazing!
It's a hydra! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:52 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

It's a hydra! heart

Well, the bad news is that hypoallergenic incense doesn't actually exist; any company that claims their incense is hypoallergenic is lying.
*just did a quick internet search* >>;
The good news is, if I stick it out and try some different types, I'll probably eventually find one that doesn't make me sneeze or make my eyes burn.
And then the awesome hydra/dragon burner will be back in action~
So that'll be cool. o3o

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:25 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

It's a hydra! heart

Well, the bad news is that hypoallergenic incense doesn't actually exist; any company that claims their incense is hypoallergenic is lying.
*just did a quick internet search* >>;
The good news is, if I stick it out and try some different types, I'll probably eventually find one that doesn't make me sneeze or make my eyes burn.
And then the awesome hydra/dragon burner will be back in action~
So that'll be cool. o3o

Give it a shot. Also Lavender oils rubbed on the temples help calm.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:42 am
David Bowie~~! cat_whee
I've been listening to his music all night.
Is like crack.
It's keeping me going.
*runs around and flails arms*
His new album is just so amazing I can't even describe! emotion_drool
I love it. And all his other albums. So much. SO MUCH. emotion_kirakira

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:41 pm
Queen Spazzy
David Bowie~~! cat_whee
I've been listening to his music all night.
Is like crack.
It's keeping me going.
*runs around and flails arms*
His new album is just so amazing I can't even describe! emotion_drool
I love it. And all his other albums. So much. SO MUCH. emotion_kirakira

Lol that was like me when Owl City released their Acoustic version of the Midsummer Station.
And when Voltaire released Riding a Black Unicorn.
heart heart heart heart heart
-sigh- someone give me a hug please  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games