Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:19 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

You change your avi so often.
HOW DO YOU DO IT?
HOW?!!
The concept of such frequent changes baffles me...
My brain might explode trying to make sense of it on my own. cat_burning_eyes

I can't stand my avi being more than one thing for a long period of time. And I love anything dealing with stellarness. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Please don't let your brain explode!
-cuddles your head-
I love your brain

Being OCD, I like routines and sameness.
There's also the fact that I change my post text color every time I change my avi and it takes me a long time to remember my new color words.
*clings to you*
I'd probably have more to say, but I think my brain has decided to implode now.
My head is throbbing murder and I took pills to try to kill the migraine, but it's to the point where my head hurts so badly I think I might puke the pills back up.
I hate the headaches where I can't see through the sounds or hear through the lights.
I think I'm gonna go pass out in my mum's room, she has curtains...
emotion_drool emotion_zombie emotion_drool
I'll be 'round later when I'm able to think again and look at my computer without wanting to toss my cookies. cat_xd

Oh my god are you alright?
Have you tried having bursts of caffeine? Chocolate or coffee works for my Uncle's migraines.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:38 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

HOW DO YOU DO IT?
HOW?!!

I can't stand my avi being more than one thing for a long period of time. And I love anything dealing with stellarness. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
-cuddles your head-
I love your brain

There's also the fact that I change my post text color every time I change my avi and it takes me a long time to remember my new color words.
*clings to you*
My head is throbbing murder and I took pills to try to kill the migraine, but it's to the point where my head hurts so badly I think I might puke the pills back up.
I hate the headaches where I can't see through the sounds or hear through the lights.
I'll be 'round later when I'm able to think again and look at my computer without wanting to toss my cookies. cat_xd

Have you tried having bursts of caffeine? Chocolate or coffee works for my Uncle's migraines.

I'm better now, thank you~
I had a cup of coffee when my headache first started coming on, but it just got worse.
Sometimes there's just nothing I can do other than go pass out in a dark room for half a day.
I've found that an ice pack is actually one of the most powerful weapons in my anti-migraine arsenal, though.
Apply towel-wrapped ice pack directly to temples; sit back and allow witchery to commence.
Applying cold to the neck at the base of the skull and under the ears can work wonders, too.
The migraine was probably triggered by the awful combination of lack of good sleep and staring at my computer too long, but it went away after sleeping, so, yay, back to being crazy and NOT crying when the dogs bark~

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:18 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

HOW DO YOU DO IT?
HOW?!!

-cuddles your head-
I love your brain

*clings to you*

I'm better now, thank you~
I had a cup of coffee when my headache first started coming on, but it just got worse.
Sometimes there's just nothing I can do other than go pass out in a dark room for half a day.
I've found that an ice pack is actually one of the most powerful weapons in my anti-migraine arsenal, though.
Apply towel-wrapped ice pack directly to temples; sit back and allow witchery to commence.
Applying cold to the neck at the base of the skull and under the ears can work wonders, too.
The migraine was probably triggered by the awful combination of lack of good sleep and staring at my computer too long, but it went away after sleeping, so, yay, back to being crazy and NOT crying when the dogs bark~

My Poor Spazzy -cuddles you close-
I prefer not to use ice packs. They only make my migraines worse a lot of times.
Yah sleep is important. Sometime I only get 7 hours of during school years :/  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:16 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I prefer not to use ice packs. They only make my migraines worse a lot of times.

*cuddles back* emotion_c8
It's really hit and miss for me to figure out what works best.
Cold usually only helps me if it's a localized, temple-throbbing migraine.
If it's behind my eyes, there's usually about jack I can do to help ease it other than going to bed in a dark room.
If it's a really intense migraine, I usually end up crying under a comforter in my mom's room, like yesterday. >>;
If I catch it early, a cup of coffee usually at least shortens its length, though I try not to rely too much on caffeine, or other drugs, for that matter.
I'm an insomniac and restless, troubled sleeper, so even if I'm in bed for, like, twelve hours, I get very little good sleep, so I'm constantly sleep-deprived.
Insomnia runs in my family, so of course I TOTALLY won out on the genetic lottery in that department and inherited it. cat_xd
I need to get some bulbs with a brighter color temperature, because I know that's part of my problem.
Our light bulbs have a color temperature that approximates candle light or fire light, and I need something that's a brighter white to reduce eye strain, something closer to sunlight, but it costs more to get bulbs like that. cat_gonk
Maybe if I just replace the bulb in the standing lamp (which needs replacing, anyway) and move it... Hm.
In other news, I will, sadly, never be able to be a federal agent, booooo. :c

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:54 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

If it's behind my eyes, there's usually about jack I can do to help ease it other than going to bed in a dark room.
If it's a really intense migraine, I usually end up crying under a comforter in my mom's room, like yesterday. >>;
If I catch it early, a cup of coffee usually at least shortens its length, though I try not to rely too much on caffeine, or other drugs, for that matter.
I'm an insomniac and restless, troubled sleeper, so even if I'm in bed for, like, twelve hours, I get very little good sleep, so I'm constantly sleep-deprived.
Insomnia runs in my family, so of course I TOTALLY won out on the genetic lottery in that department and inherited it. cat_xd
I need to get some bulbs with a brighter color temperature, because I know that's part of my problem.
Our light bulbs have a color temperature that approximates candle light or fire light, and I need something that's a brighter white to reduce eye strain, something closer to sunlight, but it costs more to get bulbs like that. cat_gonk
Maybe if I just replace the bulb in the standing lamp (which needs replacing, anyway) and move it... Hm.

Try to shop for lightbulbs in a place other than the dollar tree cat_razz
Go to Home Depot
And I inherited migraines from my mommy cat_3nodding she get 'em bad.
My medicine isn't doing what it's supposed to, so my mum has to call up the neurologist on Monday and ask what the heck is wrong stressed -still getting headaches-
And why can't you become a federal agent? cat_neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:17 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Go to Home Depot
My medicine isn't doing what it's supposed to, so my mum has to call up the neurologist on Monday and ask what the heck is wrong stressed -still getting headaches-

We... don't have a Home Depot. I mean, unless we travel, like, and hour and a half away, there MAY be one by one of the malls in the 'big' cities. *lives in the middle of nowhere*
I'm the only person in my family with a chronic migraine problem as far as I know, though I HAVE inherited a lot of my genetics from my mum and her side of the family (even though she sometimes likes to pretend I'm not hers. cat_xd ).
Headaches suck so bad, I totally know how you feel. :c *cuddles*
And I can't be a federal agent because I can't drive. >>;
I did some research into the FBI today, because I've been tossing around the idea of getting involved in that, and they require you to be able to drive. cat_gonk
They also require a four year degree.
*flails* And I was seriously considering it, too, but then the FBI website was all "LOL, YOU NEED A DRIVER'S LICENSE! emotion_awesome " and I HATE driving, AND I totally suck at it, uwaaa~ cat_crying

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:22 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Go to Home Depot

We... don't have a Home Depot. I mean, unless we travel, like, and hour and a half away, there MAY be one by one of the malls in the 'big' cities. *lives in the middle of nowhere*
I'm the only person in my family with a chronic migraine problem as far as I know, though I HAVE inherited a lot of my genetics from my mum and her side of the family (even though she sometimes likes to pretend I'm not hers. cat_xd ).
Headaches suck so bad, I totally know how you feel. :c *cuddles*
And I can't be a federal agent because I can't drive. >>;
I did some research into the FBI today, because I've been tossing around the idea of getting involved in that, and they require you to be able to drive. cat_gonk
They also require a four year degree.
*flails* And I was seriously considering it, too, but then the FBI website was all "LOL, YOU NEED A DRIVER'S LICENSE! emotion_awesome " and I HATE driving, AND I totally suck at it, uwaaa~ cat_crying

Keep in mind too, the FBI would much rather consider taking in an orphan--someone with no family ties, so no one can make death threats to their family. (yay history class!)
Why are you interested in joining the FBI?
-feels like we've had this convo before...- cat_stare  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:24 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Keep in mind too, the FBI would much rather consider taking in an orphan--someone with no family ties, so no one can make death threats to their family. (yay history class!)

I wanted to get involved with the BSU, Behavioral Science Unit (or whatever acronym it's under now).
I'm totally into criminal psychology and forensics.
And reallyreallyreally interested in the tactics the FBI employs against terrorism and crime and stuff.
I'm, uh, I'm a really weird kid. >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:51 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I wanted to get involved with the BSU, Behavioral Science Unit (or whatever acronym it's under now).
And reallyreallyreally interested in the tactics the FBI employs against terrorism and crime and stuff.

...is this my friend Brianna?! xD
lol jk. But you sound a lot like my friend Bri Bri -- she wants to join the FBI because she's curious how criminals think.
Don't worry, I don't think you're weird :3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:35 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

lol jk. But you sound a lot like my friend Bri Bri -- she wants to join the FBI because she's curious how criminals think.

Oh gosh, you know someone else out there that wants to get into criminals' heads as badly as I do?
Small world~ cat_surprised
Curiously, our names are a bit similar; my first name is Brandy.
Also curiously, I had a friend who called me by the nickname "Bran-Bran."
I've probly got a few years on your friend, though. >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:17 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Oh gosh, you know someone else out there that wants to get into criminals' heads as badly as I do?
Small world~ cat_surprised
Curiously, our names are a bit similar; my first name is Brandy.
Also curiously, I had a friend who called me by the nickname "Bran-Bran."
I've probly got a few years on your friend, though. >>;

Yah lol my friend is only 16 turning 17 early next year.
Lol I like your first name cat_3nodding
My name is Morgan.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:33 pm
Booo my head hurts >o<'''
crying  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:43 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
My name is Morgan.

Yeahhh, I've got five years on her.
Physically, at least; I act younger than I am. cat_razz
My name has caused me troubles since I started school; I'm pretty much the only person I've ever met that spells my name with a Y instead of an I at that end. cat_gonk
I actually had a conversation with a staff person when I did orientation when I entered middle school that went something like this...
"How do you spell your name? With an I?"
"No, with a Y."
"Are you sure?"
"It's my name, and I'm twelve years old, I am VERY sure I spell my name with a Y."
And then she still spelled it with an I. Ughhhh.
It's always fun to tell people my name is also an alcoholic beverage, though. cat_xd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:01 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
My name is Morgan.

Yeahhh, I've got five years on her.
Physically, at least; I act younger than I am. cat_razz
My name has caused me troubles since I started school; I'm pretty much the only person I've ever met that spells my name with a Y instead of an I at that end. cat_gonk
I actually had a conversation with a staff person when I did orientation when I entered middle school that went something like this...
"How do you spell your name? With an I?"
"No, with a Y."
"Are you sure?"
"It's my name, and I'm twelve years old, I am VERY sure I spell my name with a Y."
And then she still spelled it with an I. Ughhhh.
It's always fun to tell people my name is also an alcoholic beverage, though. cat_xd

...If I was you, I would have said
"One second" and taken the paper and made it a Y
Seriously? Incredulously stupid. Or, as you prefer, a** hats. cat_rofl
I like your name; it's unique, especially considering you spell it with a Y  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:27 pm
my ability to focus is the butts >.> well thats what this guild is all about xD  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games