Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:36 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yah lol my friend is only 16 turning 17 early next year.
Lol I like your first name cat_3nodding
My name is Morgan.

Yeahhh, I've got five years on her.
Physically, at least; I act younger than I am. cat_razz
My name has caused me troubles since I started school; I'm pretty much the only person I've ever met that spells my name with a Y instead of an I at that end. cat_gonk
I actually had a conversation with a staff person when I did orientation when I entered middle school that went something like this...
"How do you spell your name? With an I?"
"No, with a Y."
"Are you sure?"
"It's my name, and I'm twelve years old, I am VERY sure I spell my name with a Y."
And then she still spelled it with an I. Ughhhh.
It's always fun to tell people my name is also an alcoholic beverage, though. cat_xd

...If I was you, I would have said
"One second" and taken the paper and made it a Y
Seriously? Incredulously stupid. Or, as you prefer, a** hats. cat_rofl
I like your name; it's unique, especially considering you spell it with a Y

I somehow missed the line with your name before, how did I do that? cat_surprised
I have an adopted cousin whose name is Morgan. cat_3nodding
And in another super awesome curious similarity, most of my family lives in Morgan county~
I was too awestruck by the person's sheer stupidity that I couldn't do anything about it; I think my mum ended up changing it for me.
They also screwed up my middle name for years, goodness only knows how they did it, but they switched my middle name with my mum's, and people still occasionally screwed up my middle initial on prescriptions even after I moved to a new state entirely.
Of course, a little more understandable up here, since this is where my mum grew up and everyone knows her and knows I'm her kid, but I didn't have any family heritage in the south, so I truly have no idea how they switched my middle name...
I'll never understand it, so I should probably give up trying. >>;

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:41 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yah lol my friend is only 16 turning 17 early next year.
Lol I like your first name cat_3nodding
My name is Morgan.

Yeahhh, I've got five years on her.
Physically, at least; I act younger than I am. cat_razz
My name has caused me troubles since I started school; I'm pretty much the only person I've ever met that spells my name with a Y instead of an I at that end. cat_gonk
I actually had a conversation with a staff person when I did orientation when I entered middle school that went something like this...
"How do you spell your name? With an I?"
"No, with a Y."
"Are you sure?"
"It's my name, and I'm twelve years old, I am VERY sure I spell my name with a Y."
And then she still spelled it with an I. Ughhhh.
It's always fun to tell people my name is also an alcoholic beverage, though. cat_xd

...If I was you, I would have said
"One second" and taken the paper and made it a Y
Seriously? Incredulously stupid. Or, as you prefer, a** hats. cat_rofl
I like your name; it's unique, especially considering you spell it with a Y

I somehow missed the line with your name before, how did I do that? cat_surprised
I have an adopted cousin whose name is Morgan. cat_3nodding
And in another super awesome curious similarity, most of my family lives in Morgan county~
I was too awestruck by the person's sheer stupidity that I couldn't do anything about it; I think my mum ended up changing it for me.
They also screwed up my middle name for years, goodness only knows how they did it, but they switched my middle name with my mum's, and people still occasionally screwed up my middle initial on prescriptions even after I moved to a new state entirely.
Of course, a little more understandable up here, since this is where my mum grew up and everyone knows her and knows I'm her kid, but I didn't have any family heritage in the south, so I truly have no idea how they switched my middle name...
I'll never understand it, so I should probably give up trying. >>;

Lol your cousin and I share a name? That's so cool!
And I don't know how people misspell names on file that they get from another source.
And I love how you put that "I was too awestruck by the person's sheer stupidity"
Oh my god can I meet you in real life and hug you forever??????
-gasp- emotion_jawdrop OMG CAN I BE YOUR HONORARY LITTLE SISTER?!??!?!?!?!?
I will find my Brandy emotion_donotwant
Somehow one of my teachers in middle school managed to pronounce the last three letter in my name "sko" as "ski" and has done it for my sister too and I imagine will do it for my brother as well.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:18 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
And I don't know how people misspell names on file that they get from another source.
And I love how you put that "I was too awestruck by the person's sheer stupidity"
Somehow one of my teachers in middle school managed to pronounce the last three letter in my name "sko" as "ski" and has done it for my sister too and I imagine will do it for my brother as well.

Uh-huh, you sure do~ She's about your age, too. 3nodding
I dunno how people do it, either, but they seem to do it pretty consistently with me.
And sure you can, though I might be a bit hard to find, I live in the middle of nowhere.
I think the name of my village is on exactly one sign outside of in the village itself. >>;
You can be the sibling I've never had~!! cat_whee
We should have a party in honor of you being my honorary sister. *dances*
Did... did the teacher mispronounce your name consistently?
I can maybe sort of understand getting it wrong a couple times in the beginning, but messing up consistently is just inexcusable.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:38 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Uh-huh, you sure do~ She's about your age, too. 3nodding
I dunno how people do it, either, but they seem to do it pretty consistently with me.
And sure you can, though I might be a bit hard to find, I live in the middle of nowhere.
I think the name of my village is on exactly one sign outside of in the village itself. >>;
You can be the sibling I've never had~!! cat_whee
We should have a party in honor of you being my honorary sister. *dances*
Did... did the teacher mispronounce your name consistently?
I can maybe sort of understand getting it wrong a couple times in the beginning, but messing up consistently is just inexcusable.

PARTY!
User Image
She got my name wrong for about a few weeks. She did it just to annoy me.
She didn't like me and I didn't like her. She never let me read and embarrassed me in front of the class a few times (as she did to my little sister) soooooooo yeah.
But I was in 6th grade so I couldn't do anything.
Oh and my principal was and still is an a**. As I put it:
He is a demonic king addicted to his crown watching his kingdom burning beneath him.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:28 pm
I want to compliment you, Morgan. smile

You have good conversation skills.

Brandy, you always have something poignant to contribute to the conversation, making you distinctly you.

WHY AM I LEARNING MORE ABOUT YOU FROM SOMEONE ELSE?!

I'm telling you, Morgan, this girl really likes ya!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:39 pm
I HAVE TEDDY GRAHAMSSS -she runs to the poster above her and hands them a box of honey teddy grahams-  

ZsDollFace

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:04 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
PARTY!
User Image
She didn't like me and I didn't like her. She never let me read and embarrassed me in front of the class a few times (as she did to my little sister) soooooooo yeah.
He is a demonic king addicted to his crown watching his kingdom burning beneath him.

I had a professor kinda like that in college.
We had to participate in discussions and stuff in class for a grade (which I hated, talking to the perfect strangers in class terrified me), but I didn't agree with his views and could often present scientific evidence that things he was saying were wrong, so he never let me participate.
Everyone but me was allowed to talk.
I had him for two different classes and he gave me less-than-stellar grades just because he didn't like me.
He ruined my GPA and was part of the reason I lost my scholarship.
And I had a vice principal in middle school like that.
He was also in charge of buses and the route for my bus changed one year and we got a lot more kids on our bus than usual, and a bunch of kids would have to stand because there weren't seats for them, and all of the people in charge just let it happen.
Until the day I couldn't find a seat, of course.
I pitched a god awful fit, made the driver stop the bus, and marched my butt with a friend all the way back to the school with intent to call my mom and have her pick us up because I was NOT going to the danger of standing in the aisle while the bus was moving.
Imagine the law suit the school could have gotten if the bus had gotten in an accident and kids got seriously injured because they were forced to stand in the aisle.
I got in an argument with the asshat V.P. and the overall principal had to come out and get me to settle down because I was so upset I was crying. >>;
The principal had to walk back with me and my friend and get all the kids arranged so we would have a seat before I would get back on the bus.
My mom put in an angry call (she had put in several to that V.P., we had consistent problems with the busing since we lived on a dead end road made of dirt and the walk from the main road to our homes was just on the edge of allowable walking distances for middle schoolers) and they arranged for second load busing after that. cat_xd
I was a really quiet, awkward kid (terrified of everything and everyone, of course; that hasn't changed much over the years), but I could really kick up a shitstorm if my or my friends' safety was on the line.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:08 am
Blind Blindness

Brandy, you always have something poignant to contribute to the conversation, making you distinctly you.

Because you haven't asked or introduced these topics of conversation? Maybe possibly? >>;
I do like her, she's totally super awesome~ cat_whee
*loves on her* heart emotion_bigheart heart

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:32 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
PARTY!
User Image

I had a professor kinda like that in college.
We had to participate in discussions and stuff in class for a grade (which I hated, talking to the perfect strangers in class terrified me), but I didn't agree with his views and could often present scientific evidence that things he was saying were wrong, so he never let me participate.
Everyone but me was allowed to talk.
I had him for two different classes and he gave me less-than-stellar grades just because he didn't like me.
He ruined my GPA and was part of the reason I lost my scholarship.
And I had a vice principal in middle school like that.
He was also in charge of buses and the route for my bus changed one year and we got a lot more kids on our bus than usual, and a bunch of kids would have to stand because there weren't seats for them, and all of the people in charge just let it happen.
Until the day I couldn't find a seat, of course.
I pitched a god awful fit, made the driver stop the bus, and marched my butt with a friend all the way back to the school with intent to call my mom and have her pick us up because I was NOT going to the danger of standing in the aisle while the bus was moving.
Imagine the law suit the school could have gotten if the bus had gotten in an accident and kids got seriously injured because they were forced to stand in the aisle.
I got in an argument with the asshat V.P. and the overall principal had to come out and get me to settle down because I was so upset I was crying. >>;
The principal had to walk back with me and my friend and get all the kids arranged so we would have a seat before I would get back on the bus.
My mom put in an angry call (she had put in several to that V.P., we had consistent problems with the busing since we lived on a dead end road made of dirt and the walk from the main road to our homes was just on the edge of allowable walking distances for middle schoolers) and they arranged for second load busing after that. cat_xd
I was a really quiet, awkward kid (terrified of everything and everyone, of course; that hasn't changed much over the years), but I could really kick up a shitstorm if my or my friends' safety was on the line.

So....many....d**k buscuts...in...one place... burning_eyes
Brandy, you of all people, I'm shocked you didn't do something to him.
In all honesty, I would have found his car and let out the air in his tires. AT LEAST!
Or, stood up to him. That could have worked too. stare
And, when I was in middle school, kids loved to seat hop on the bus and there was, looking back, actually a lot of violence on the busses:
Fights, water bottle throwing, rubber band shooting.
And now, my brother and sister are telling my this thing called a "paper wasp" that exists only on their bus.
It's essentially a crumpled ball of paper with staples sticking out and you throw it at people and it cuts them.
(No we don't live in a bad school district, we just have a lot of kids with special needs. My brother and sister, THANK GOD, are not two of them)
Yah my Principal doesn't give two shits if someone is being bullied and he picks favorites yatta yatta yatta.
But my first Vice Principal, Mr. R, was amazing! He connected with the students and he listened to you and connected with the students and was must so kind.
I really do think almost every student was upset when he left to get a Principal job at another school. God knows he will be an amazing Principal.
My middle school Principal, Mr. G, was and will is, so fat he can hardly fit through the double door frame. Horrible role model for the student body. rolleyes
His arms, short and stubby, are out in front of him like a zombie because they are precariously balanced upon the many canyon rolls of fat. cat_rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:49 am
I guess I was privileged in the sense that I never had to take a school bus. My mom always picked and dropped me off, so I never got to experience all those antics.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:51 am
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness

Because you haven't asked or introduced these topics of conversation? Maybe possibly? >>;
I do like her, she's totally super awesome~ cat_whee
*loves on her* heart emotion_bigheart heart

*southern drawl* Reckon I could or should have at some point, but alright

I love her too. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:04 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
In all honesty, I would have found his car and let out the air in his tires. AT LEAST!
And, when I was in middle school, kids loved to seat hop on the bus and there was, looking back, actually a lot of violence on the busses:
And now, my brother and sister are telling my this thing called a "paper wasp" that exists only on their bus.
It's essentially a crumpled ball of paper with staples sticking out and you throw it at people and it cuts them.
(No we don't live in a bad school district, we just have a lot of kids with special needs. My brother and sister, THANK GOD, are not two of them)
Yah my Principal doesn't give two shits if someone is being bullied and he picks favorites yatta yatta yatta.
But my first Vice Principal, Mr. R, was amazing! He connected with the students and he listened to you and connected with the students and was must so kind.
I really do think almost every student was upset when he left to get a Principal job at another school. God knows he will be an amazing Principal.
My middle school Principal, Mr. G, was and will is, so fat he can hardly fit through the double door frame. Horrible role model for the student body. rolleyes
His arms, short and stubby, are out in front of him like a zombie because they are precariously balanced upon the many canyon rolls of fat. cat_rofl

In one of the classes, the professor had the class keep these journal things, so I made sure to keep a written record of all the things about which he was wrong. >>;
The other class, a life drawing class, we had to draw naked people, and we had one big drawing for our final that was supposed to be, like, related to biblical Adam and Eve (he tried to convince us that he was a very open person, but he was one of those Christians that gives others a bad name by trying to shove his views down your throat), and everyone else was doing 'safe' poses, but not me, my Adam and Eve were totally getting their freak on. cat_rofl
I know what a paper wasp is; kids at my junior high used to zing them at each other, and the school instituted a rule that if you had one, you'd get suspended because they were so prevalent.
My high school up here had them, too.
They were popular cafeteria weapons among boys who wanted to prove they were buff and tough by shooting them at each other and not screeching like a girl. Pfft. cat_rolleyes
My middle school wasn't really a bad district, either, but it was in the south (NC, to be exact), so if there was ever a fight between white kids and black kids, the white kids would be the ones getting in trouble even if it wasn't their fault (backwards racism at its finest!).
I happen to know this for a fact because one of my few friends got the snot kicked out of her by a nasty little black girl that had it in for all of us because we wouldn't bow down and kiss the ground she walked on (instead I treated her like I treated everyone else because I'm not a racist b***h), my friend didn't even fight back, she curled up in a ball on the ground until the other girl was pulled off her and then the only witnesses the admins called were the black girl's friends, not me or one of our other friends in the hall, even though we were RIGHT BESIDE HER when it happened, so they slapped my friend with a week of out of school suspension and the other girl got, like, three days in school suspension.
I'm picturing that middle school principal as an obese T-rex, and it amuses me greatly.
I bet his brain was comparable in size to a T-rex, too. cat_rofl

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:26 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

In one of the classes, the professor had the class keep these journal things, so I made sure to keep a written record of all the things about which he was wrong. >>;
The other class, a life drawing class, we had to draw naked people, and we had one big drawing for our final that was supposed to be, like, related to biblical Adam and Eve (he tried to convince us that he was a very open person, but he was one of those Christians that gives others a bad name by trying to shove his views down your throat), and everyone else was doing 'safe' poses, but not me, my Adam and Eve were totally getting their freak on. cat_rofl
I know what a paper wasp is; kids at my junior high used to zing them at each other, and the school instituted a rule that if you had one, you'd get suspended because they were so prevalent.
My high school up here had them, too.
They were popular cafeteria weapons among boys who wanted to prove they were buff and tough by shooting them at each other and not screeching like a girl. Pfft. cat_rolleyes
My middle school wasn't really a bad district, either, but it was in the south (NC, to be exact), so if there was ever a fight between white kids and black kids, the white kids would be the ones getting in trouble even if it wasn't their fault (backwards racism at its finest!).
I happen to know this for a fact because one of my few friends got the snot kicked out of her by a nasty little black girl that had it in for all of us because we wouldn't bow down and kiss the ground she walked on (instead I treated her like I treated everyone else because I'm not a racist b***h), my friend didn't even fight back, she curled up in a ball on the ground until the other girl was pulled off her and then the only witnesses the admins called were the black girl's friends, not me or one of our other friends in the hall, even though we were RIGHT BESIDE HER when it happened, so they slapped my friend with a week of out of school suspension and the other girl got, like, three days in school suspension.
I'm picturing that middle school principal as an obese T-rex, and it amuses me greatly.
I bet his brain was comparable in size to a T-rex, too. cat_rofl

Uhh, why would our teacher have you draw that?
And I am so glad that you moved out of the South I never knew that it was that bad.
I mean, my cousins live there and it's not bad where they live. Is it just certain parts of the South?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:07 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Uhh, why would our teacher have you draw that?
And I am so glad that you moved out of the South I never knew that it was that bad.
I mean, my cousins live there and it's not bad where they live. Is it just certain parts of the South?

The naked people? Because to be able to draw clothed people well, you need to know the underlying structure.
We actually started with a skeleton and then moved up to naked people.
I don't like penises. emotion_8c
Our most regular model was a guy. So much do not want...
We had some really pretty ladies, though; one of them even had a regular job as a burlesque show girl somewhere nearby. >3>
*likes ladies more than guys, obviously*
The Adam and Eve final, though, I have no idea about that.
I can't even remember what he said about why that project was our final, or much of anything he said about it at all, so it was probably a bunch of senseless drivel...
It's mostly rural portions of the South, where some people still believe they're in Dixie country and a black person can get shot for walking over the wrong hill (this is a fact, I lived near crazy people that were like that).
Alabama is pretty bad, and a good portion of North and South Carolina, and Georgia, too. I'd be pretty willing to be Mississippi still has trouble like that, too.
I lived in the foothills in NC, it's a pretty rural area. Not quite as rural as where I live now, but still in the level of "********, nowhere" rural.
If your cousins live in a bigger/more metropolitan area, that could explain it. Or if they go to a private school/academy, since those are pretty prevalent in the south; the private schools don't have half the problems the public schools do.
The rural areas also often suffer from drastic under-funding; the middle school and high school I went to didn't even have enough funding for every student to have their own textbooks.
We had some lovely school libraries, though, which was fortunate, but I think they were funded by private donations more than by the state...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:16 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
I get sick so rarely. Pretty much just in the a**. Lots of flatulence and all xD

Shark week is over. The only thing I saw was about MEGALADON. Which was pretty interesting xD

emotion_0A0 IT'S OVER?!?!?!?!
crying emotion_facepalm
And what was it about the Megaladon? I didn't see it?

Nah, don't. It's a fake documentary xD

Yeah, I heard it was over.

I need to cry.
And I wanna see the Documentary anyway!

Lol, it was interesting. At the time it seemed almost too good to be true. Then I looked online and came to find out it was fake. They have an ambiguous disclaimer, but meh. If you love anything with sharks, though, then I guess you will find a way to watch it. xD

I wanna pet sharkies. Big ones. Not the little ones at Adventure Aquarium. I wanna pet Great Whites and Tiger and Whale sharks heart
I like big creatures. Like sharks. And wolves. And polar bears. And dragons cat_cool

I'm sorry I didn't reply to this >.<

I'm interested in the dangerous, deadly creatures. So sharks fit that criteria XD
Petting sharks could be cool. Not sure if I'd be scared, though, if they were big.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games