Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:54 pm
Lilli was still rather upset. Not with anyone in particular... just herself actually.
She didn't even really bother to kiss Tuesday back when she kissed him.
There was a plate of food infront of her, but she hadn't eaten anything; only moved it around on her plate.
"Hi." She said, rather solemnly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:54 pm
Tuesday looked at her, puzzled by her melancholy expression.
He stood up, and in one fluid motion he grabbed her by the waist, gently, picked her up, and cradled her in his arms.
He walked away, out of the dining hall, slower than usual.
"Would you mind explaini-" Tuesday stopped, the word caught in his throat.
It was Bou.
What had happened to her? Tuesday dashed, as fast as possible with Lilli still in his arms.
He burst into Bou's room, instantly at her bed-side. His eyes were frantic.
"Bou! Bou, Bou what happened?! Well no duh, what happened. Are you alright?! How could i let this happen?! I should've known.." He ranted on, his voice flying through two octaves.
"Shhhh.." Bou tried to calm him.
"Takeru," He was still going on. "TAKERU." She said, a ring of authority in her voice. He shut up.
"I'm alright-" She started, then was abruptly cut off.
"Alright?! You call this alright?! Where is the healer for you when your broken?! Why would you eve-"
"Takeru Nobu Yuzuki." Bou used his full name, as if she were his mother. Nobu was his middle name, Oiya named her son that after Takeru.
Takeru shut up, again.
"Let me finish." She said, looking in his eye. He nodded.
"Now, as i was saying," she started. "I'm alright." Takeru opened his mouth to protest, but Bou held up a hand, followed by a menacing glare. "I'm fine. All I need is a week's worth of rest, some tea and herbal, organic foods, and i should be fine." She finished, looking a little smug that she was what you would call a classified doctor.
Takeru sighed in defeat.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:39 pm
Kyoiya cringed how she said she was 'alright'.
What if she got pregant from being raped?
It wouldn't be my child. Would I treat it different because if it's cause? Kyoiya didn't know what would be happening. But he'd find out in a few weeks. Vampire fetal growth was only nine weeks on average compared to months. Maybe a child of his own was already on it's way. He and Bou had made love quite a few times for it to be a possibility..
Kyoiya just hoped that was the case, and it'd be his kid. Though if it weren't, he'd end up getting used to a new baby, just as he did with Hiroaki.

Lilli now stood beside Tuesday, rather than being held by him. He'd set her down after they'd gotten to Bou's room.
Takeru, was Bou.... raped? It's the only thing I can think of by what you're saying.. Lilli thought, knowing Tuesday would hear her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:40 am
Takeru's eyes quickly flashed to Lilli's face, then back at Bou's, studying her expression.
Everyone seemed to be thinking.
Kyioya: What if she got pregnant from being raped?It wouldn't be my child. Would I treat it different because if it's cause? Oh well, we'll find out soon enough.
Bou: I mean I should be okay, and I know i can't get pregnant..this should blow over in a few weeks..
Lilli: Takeru, was Bou.... raped? It's the only thing I can think of by what you're saying.. Lilli asked.
Yes. Six times. By a group of drunk vampires. He quickly exposed his thoughts, then guarded his mind again.
Can't get pregnant? What? Is she, infertile? I know she's had two miscarriages before, other than that, what else had happened? Did she shield her thoughts from me? He thought, curiosity burned his mind.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:56 pm
Lilli shuddered at thought.
That's terrible. Does it mean she could get pregnant? Lilli thought, and wondered where Hiroaki was.
Then it occured to her, He's probably with Dai and Kei. In safe hands.

Lilli nervously, took Tuesday's hand. It was a comfort thing.

[[srry, ghetto post D; I can't think.]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:34 pm
Tuesday sighed, sitting back in a chair. His hand slipped from Lilli's as he put his head in his hands.
No. Bou..Bou is..well she can't have kids. He thought openly, unsure if Bou or Kyoiya could hear his thoughts. Lately he hand't had very good control over that.
His question was answered when Bou sighed.
"Well since it's out in the open, I guess I'd better just say it." Bou started,

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:12 pm
When Bou answered aloud to Tuesday's thoughts, Lilli realized her secret conversation with Tuesday wasn't so secret.
"Can't have kids?" Lilli repeated, confused. How did she not know this?

Kyoiya took Bou's hand. It sometimes seemed hard for her to talk about herself having kids.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:39 pm
Bou sighed in defeat.
"Basically." she said quietly.
"So none of you need to worry about me getting pregnant." she added.
Why do I have to be the one with a bum ovary? She asked herself, certain that Tuesday could hear. Try as he may to give people their privacy, he could still hear them.
Tuesday took a wary breath, exhaling. It sounded shaky.
"It's okay." He said, then bit his tongue, keeping from saying anything else.
I probably shouldn't say that. I mean, 'if it makes you seen any better, Rosalie's child was already dead, before she even gave birth to it. She was interfile too.' wouldn't really be comforting. He thought absently to himself.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:08 pm
All this talk about babies, and not being abke to have them made Lilli feel guilty in a way. She'd been able to have a baby.. but with it only to die a few hours later. Maybe she wasn't able to have children either? Lilli hoped it wasn't the case. Maybe just a fault in the his development?

I hope.. She thought. If she ever had a child again.. that died as well; Lilli wouldn't know what to do withself.

Kyoiya could help but stay quiet, yet he wanted to say something. But what? Nothing he could say would make anyone feel better. He just didn't know what to say.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:38 pm
((Omg!! I'm sorry I wasn't here! I've been so busy with school, chores, the holidays, and everything! I have some more stuff to do, but I'm doing nothing now. So here comes Angel again! ^^ ))

Angel saw her trying to keep her hair back, yet to see that her hair was falling over her face again. That's when Angel had a thought. "Um, would this help?" She reached into her sleeve into an inner pocket and pulled out a hair pin. It was very beautiful with turquoise gems and tarnished silver. She offered it to Kimmora, "I found it in a forest during my travels. There were no people around, so it must've been lost for a long time..." But there was more to the story of it than what Angel was saying. but she kept it to herself. "If you want to borrow it, be very careful with it, ok?" Angel smiled.  

BleedingAngelRose

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:56 pm
Tuesday felt like exploding. He felt as though he could spontaneous combust.
"I can't take this!" He yelled, breaking the silence. He stood up.
"Just from listening to what Bou's thinking she's right! Everyone is always SO depressed around here! UGH." He complained.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:58 pm
In an instant, Lilli was out of the room. And it was strange because Kyoiya had stood up from the bed just as Lilli had left.
Kyoiya, confused, now stood halfway to the door. He himself was going to leave and go think in peace.

Lilli, once out of the room hadn't stopped. She was running, now at the stairs. She stopped, and instead took a different direction. To Ben's room.
She thought running away wouldn't be the best idea. Where could she go, anyway?
Ben wasn't really the person she wanted to go see at a time like this, but she didn't have the guts to go to Klaash's room. He and Melanni were happy with eachother and she felt like it'd be intruding.

He probably doesn't even think about me anymore. I try not to think about him around Takeru, and have learned not to, most of the time. For all I know, Melanni could have had a healthy, living baby in the time I haven't seen him. Several weeks had gone by without Lilli even seeing Klaash. Maybe even a month..? Probably more.

Little Toshinori's birth and death had happened almost 2 months ago? Maybe more or less...Lilli had tried not to keep track.

When Lilli found her hand curled in a fist, knocking on his door, she came back into reality.
"Ben?" She said, hoping she wasn't interrupting him and Klara for anything.
"It's Lilli. I need you. Are you in there? Klara?" Lilli tried. She hadn't spoken to either of them for almost a week.
What've I been doing? She thought. For some time she'd felt like she was in zombie mode. Lilli could hardly rememer what she'd been doing lately.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:16 pm
Tuesday threw his head back.
"UGHH." rumbled through his chest. He suddenly felt a major dose of apathy.
"Bou, i'm leaving." He grumled, stalking out of the room. He walked quickly to his room, thinking the way there.
Technically, i wouldn't be leaving her. I'm not going to die. he laughed to himself. well, maybe. But still. You never promised anything, that you would stop. He had reached his room. I mean, wait-where did i put that? He opened hte bottom drawer to his dresser, grabbing a small leather pounch. He opened the drawstrings, dumping it's contents into his palm.
c***k-c***k! Metal clinked together as two brand-new razor blades fell into his palm. He smiled in spite of himself, taking one of the two. He sat down, leanign against the bed, setting the pouch and the other blade next to him.
Tuesday took a deep breath through his nose, stretching out his arm. He took the blade and dragged it down, frmo the beginning of his wrist to the crease in his elbow. He dragged the line deeper, farther, mute with frustration.
He felt instant relief.seeing his problems go away with the blood oozing out of his arm.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:20 pm
Ben was soundly asleep in the bed lying across from Klara.
She had eternity and yet she still felt like she didn’t have enough time for things like these. Downtime with the one you love.
Such simple things that most probably took for granted.
He looked so peaceful…
Klara looked in the direction of the door before the knock was heard.
“Lilli.” Klara whispered aloud.
"It's Lilli. I need you. Are you in there? Klara?" Lilli’s voice came from the other side of the door.
Klara stood quickly to open the door for her. How long had it been since she had seen Lilli?
“Hi Lilli. Ben’s asleep. How’s Bou?” Klara asked, her voice gentle so as to not wake Ben.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:32 pm
Ben's asleep? Lilli thought, sadly.
Taking that step forward, Lilli wrapped her arms around Klara.
With her arms still around Klara, Lilli whispered:
"I'm sorry if I woke you.. I just need someone that's not depressed to be around. I figured Ben could calm me down and would make me happy." Lilli said, finally letting Klara go. She entered, letting Klara close the door.

"Bou's..uhm.. did you hear what happened?" Lilli thought it'd be best to explain what had happened to her first.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games