Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:57 am

Zeno shook his head. "Well, Ill be at the hot springs if you guys need me. Good luck Zak..."Zeno jumped off to the hot springs.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:03 am

Description: The basic building block of a great many techniques down the line, this is presumably the very same skill that began the study of Katons. Molding their chakra through a simple seal of any choice, the user is able to focus it onto the tip of their index finger in the form of heat. With this, they can cut through things such as glass and rope with some difficulty. However, at this stage, control of one’s chakra is so minimal that this technique can only be used by one finger and essentially has no combat use.

"ok good" *brile said as he did the tiger handseal and then got a peice of rope and there was a small flame at his index finger as he moved his finger up and down against the rope and it eventually cut it he then dropped the cut rope and turned to zak* "ok it is simple but a stepping stone for many great jutsus" *he said waiting for zak to try after he gave him the description* (2 post)

brileone

MrSmexy911

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:08 am

Zak focused chakra into the tip of his finger, and a small flame flickered on and off for about three seconds before cutting off.

"Alright, one more time....Katon:Ichi!" He focused his chakra more and a small flame appeared at the top of his finger. It soon became a flare that he used to cut through the rope brile had given him. He cut through the rope after a bit of wotk. "Okay, what's next?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:22 am

(do the rest brb)

brileone

MrSmexy911

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:48 am

((ok...))

Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique)

Zak tried to focus the chakra in his mouth, but when he breathed outward, only smoke appeared.

"Alright....again!" This time, when he exhales a short burst of fire erupted from his mouth. "I did it!"

Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique)

Zak saw that a weapon was needed for the next jutsu. He pulled out a kunai and threw it into the air and his head flew back. A small flame burst upward, but it didn't reach the kunai.

As the kunai came downward, Zak tried once more. He shot out a burst of flames that surrounded the falling weapon. "Alright, complete!"

Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique)

Zak made the necessary handsigns and held his palm out, and a small flash appeared, but then dissapeared.

He tried once more, and this time, the light even had him see spots for a little while. "Alright....I've almost mastered the basics...."

Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu (Fire Release: Cinder Technique)

Zak snapped his finger and a small flame appeared about two feet away from his wanted location.

This time, he focused more and as he snapped, a cinder flame appeared in the spot designated. "Yes...one more to go!"

Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique)

Zak focused chakra to circulate through his palm and then watched as a flame started to spark. He made a clone and prepared to strike it, but it faded away just as he struck.

This time, he made 3 clones and made the proper handsigns. The flame appeared, now more reinforced, and he easily burned through his group of clones. "Alright!I did it i did it! Haha, I bet i can become a genin now huh, or do I have to spar with you mr brile sensei, and then you passme, hehe!!!" Zak sat and awaited further orders from brile.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:54 am

Zeno walked back to see Zak had finished all the basic fire jutsu. "great job....." He looked at Brile as if to ask had he become a genin yet.

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:17 pm

"Hmm....spar with me. This time you have jutsu....so we're equals. What do you say?" Zeno steps back a bit, ready to have a decent spar as he hadn't had one in a long time, not counting when he and Masumi went crazy.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:23 pm

"Well.....sure...I guess." Zak jumped backwards and made some handsigns. "Katon:Shuriken no jutsu!" He shot out a kunai that became engulfed in flames towards zeno. He then made some more handsigns and ran to the side of Zeno and jumped into the air. "Katon:Shoumeidan No Jutsu!" A small fireball burst from Zak's mouth from above Zeno.

MrSmexy911

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:26 pm

Zeno outstretched both arms-oe up and one in front of him. A burst of air erupted and disenegrated the flames immediately. He then shot an opposing shuriken at the kunai that knocked it to the ground. Zeno then jumped up right behind Zak and did a round-house kick towards his gut while holding a kunai to Zak's back.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:29 pm

Zak quickl made some handsigns. "Kawarimi!" A log appeared in his place as he fell to the ground and made some handsigns. "Flare technique!" A flame burst into the air towards Zeno and then Zak shot multiple kunai and shuriken, blocking off the sides from escape routes.

MrSmexy911

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:35 pm

Zeno immediately sensed the flames and weapons oncoming. He made some handsigns and a log appeared in his place, however, a few of the shuriken had managed to scar his arm. He reapeared by Zak and shot a lightning bolt after making a set of handsigns.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:44 pm

Zak tried to get out of the way but he ended up being shocked in the process. He lied on the ground, reflecting what had just happened. "I'm.....a failure.......I don't deserve to be a ninja...." He looked off to the side. "I always told myself.....that I'd get them back.....for destroying my family......so I gave everything up......to be a ninja. Apparently......that didn't work out...." He closed his eyes and started breathing slower.

MrSmexy911

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:53 pm

Zeno looked into the sky as he heard Zak ramble on. "You think you're so special....heh.....you don't know what pain is. Half of the people here in cloud don't know, remember, or even realize who their relaives are. You have the memory of them...." Zeno clenched his fist. "I have to live every day......wondering if my father is even still alive...and if he is, how could I know it was him?My memory, it was wiped!I remember nothing about my past life! Yet you complain so much!If you really wanted to avenge your family, would not you work harder until you got strong enough to do so?!" Zeno took a deep breath. "Sorry about the outburst...." Zeno turned his back to Zak.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:00 pm

Zak rubbed his head. "Forget it....later. I'm going to explore the village...." Zask walked away from Zeno.

MrSmexy911

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:01 pm

((Maybe we should continue at my older training grounds,
Rahenno? Less disturbance.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games