Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:41 pm
LT entered the room and bowed to the kage, he tried to look polite and reserved as possible. "Kage, I am LT, i hail from the mist village with a message from the Mizukage Zane." LT hands the man the letter as instructed in his orders. Now he awaits a reply from the kage.
The letter reads

Kazuo,

Whatever problem you have with Hero, leave me out of it. You being an ex mist 7, he's your problem not mine. On a side note, if you have a problem with me then come to me and take it up with me. I have not done anything to you, and frankly I even let you go when the others easily could have killed you. So don't send others to do your dirty work.

P.S: Watch your saanin, my respect for the cloud shinobis is diminishing everytime he acts

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:59 am
Ariana sat up hearing a knock then suddenly the Raikage magically reappears coincidentally to answer the door xd Ariana shrugs then removes her head phones listening to the conversation.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:51 pm
Yokai sighed as he heard the news... "So how many people? I hope its only one person as it could start right now and get it over with." Yokai wanted to be sannin very much, so he is anxious to get this going and fight.

(........i freakin hope an 11 year old can do this :/.... lol im turning 12 in 6 days ^^ January 14th!.... )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:49 pm
Kazuo takes the letter and reads it glaring at it the further he read. He then crushes the letter in his grip and throws it in the trash. "Well I have a letter for him." He angrily grabs a peice of paper and pen from his desk and begins writing. After he finishes he folds it up and hands it to LT.

Zane,
Your ignorance is catching up to you. You say you have done nothing to me when in reality you have done it all. To start off, you threaten my life just because I enter your office and have three sannin on me and you say you spared my life. They were just dust and I could have survived easily, so spare my life you did not, though if you did have them attack me then that would have been a further offense to your offenses which are beginning to pile high. Continuing, if I had dirty work to take care of I would kill you myself. Fenrir acts on his own accord and will say when he does so, he was not attacking you for Cloud, he was attacking you for his own personal reasons...There is a reason why it is best to wait until one is ready and experienced to become kage, because that ninja is knowledgable and prepared to take on the major task of running a village. So far from what I have seen you lack the experience and knowledge that a kage should have, so maybe you should take some time and learn from someone who is experienced...Also I could not stay with an organization like Mist 7 with a leader as ignorant as you are so I left. Finally, Samehada is not and never was Mist's sword so tell your ninja to get over it and you get over it. You are ruining a powerful alliance for your simple and foolish reasons. I would hate to see Mist fall because of it. So make your choice, and make a wise one. Keep the alliance with Cloud or do not. Things will become very bloody if you make the wrong decision, and I know in your heart of hearts you know what the right decision is.

P.S: A kage doesn't have time to leave their village and talk to another kage for simple and foolish reasons as the ones you have laid before me. Also a kage doesn't leave his village so he may put himself in the danger of un-trustworthy ninja as the mist shinobi are. So if you disagree then why don't you get your a** over here and talk to me about it since you are the one that seems to have the major problem with me.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:51 pm
((Oooh snap! xd lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:53 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((Oooh snap! xd lol))

(This whole thing has me really pissed because Mist and Cloud have been allied for so long and I don't want it to break because of one dumb kage in RP.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:15 pm
((I wonder if there's a conquest kinda game we could make out of this. I mean, if we do end up breaking the alliance and going to war, then if we defeat Mist, could we just put in our own Mizukage and call it a territory of Cloud?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:48 am
((Mizukage could be one of the sannin and that means I get double duty. whee ))

Ariana looks over the raikage's shoulder as he writes then begins to think
'hmmm that might be a little too aggressive and very offensive. Looks more like fighting words. hmmm oh well doesn't look like there will be much peace from this letter.'
"uh Kazuo...."
Ariana paused for a moment to think if she really wanted to tell him what to do. After all it wasn't really her call or business (well technically yes it is sweatdrop but for fun's sake whee )
"hmm... never mind"
Ariana said still over his shoulder reading then took the pen and added to the letter.

Sincerely, Kazuo

Bodhisattva Empress

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:14 am
Scrapples
Kazuo takes the letter and reads it glaring at it the further he read. He then crushes the letter in his grip and throws it in the trash. "Well I have a letter for him." He angrily grabs a peice of paper and pen from his desk and begins writing. After he finishes he folds it up and hands it to LT.

Zane,
Your ignorance is catching up to you. You say you have done nothing to me when in reality you have done it all. To start off, you threaten my life just because I enter your office and have three sannin on me and you say you spared my life. They were just dust and I could have survived easily, so spare my life you did not, though if you did have them attack me then that would have been a further offense to your offenses which are beginning to pile high. Continuing, if I had dirty work to take care of I would kill you myself. Fenrir acts on his own accord and will say when he does so, he was not attacking you for Cloud, he was attacking you for his own personal reasons...There is a reason why it is best to wait until one is ready and experienced to become kage, because that ninja is knowledgable and prepared to take on the major task of running a village. So far from what I have seen you lack the experience and knowledge that a kage should have, so maybe you should take some time and learn from someone who is experienced...Also I could not stay with an organization like Mist 7 with a leader as ignorant as you are so I left. Finally, Samehada is not and never was Mist's sword so tell your ninja to get over it and you get over it. You are ruining a powerful alliance for your simple and foolish reasons. I would hate to see Mist fall because of it. So make your choice, and make a wise one. Keep the alliance with Cloud or do not. Things will become very bloody if you make the wrong decision, and I know in your heart of hearts you know what the right decision is.

P.S: A kage doesn't have time to leave their village and talk to another kage for simple and foolish reasons as the ones you have laid before me. Also a kage doesn't leave his village so he may put himself in the danger of un-trustworthy ninja as the mist shinobi are. So if you disagree then why don't you get your a** over here and talk to me about it since you are the one that seems to have the major problem with me.
(I know i`m kinda late but...DAYM!! HE PLAYED YOU LIKE A COD NEARD PLAYS XBOX LIVE mrgreen .)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:43 pm
Ariana sits in the Kage's chair and begins to spin around as she rolled the chair about the room.
"SIGH!!!!"
Ariana yelled as she came to a stop with her head tilted so that she was staring at the ceiling.

Bodhisattva Empress

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:51 pm
((you know if you're bored, you could always just leave and go to other villages?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:31 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((you know if you're bored, you could always just leave and go to other villages?))

((supposed to be watching the office crying besides people would just ignore me anyway confused ))  

Bodhisattva Empress

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:35 pm
((lol trust me, the Raikage can handle the office himself. And I doubt people will really ignore you. Just go someplace thats active, cuz right now everybody in Cloud is off getting training or doing something else.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:44 pm
(( I haven't role played in so long that I forgot how to interact properly xp hmm... guess I'll go bother someone. WHo are the cloud enemies?))  

Bodhisattva Empress

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:50 pm
((Mist seems to be getting up there.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games