Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:39 pm
Hannah laughed to herself as James picked up the burning can of meat and walked away crying. "Nope!" Hannah said, "You're good, crybaby. I'm afraid I don't have any herbs for burns on me though." Hannah got up, taking her canteen full of semi cold water over to him. "Hold out your hand." Hannah said with a smile, "I can't do much but it'll be a little better. Besides, I think you need to let the.. meat cool down a little."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:13 pm
James jokes as he whipes the tears away. He points to the can, "Bad can! Bad!" James winces as the water is poored over his hand. "I'm not a crybaby, that can was really hot!" James walks over to his travel bag. He pulls out a jar containing a live aloe plant. He reaches in and takes part of a leaf. As he begins to rub it on his burns he turns to Hannah. "As to why I carry around a growing aloe plant...let's just say I'm somewhat accident prone."  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:23 pm
"An accident prone bounty hunter?" Hannah questioned, giving a small laugh, "What a combination. Tell me, is it a habit of yours to talk to inanimate objects?" Hannah asked, not seriously as she sat down by the fire. She took back her leather jacket and slipped it on, smiling pleasantly at the warmth. "Oy, I'm also calling dibs on the fugitive for a pillow." Hannah said, "Stomachs are pretty comfy."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:31 pm
"It's usually when I'm not fighting!" he replies. moving to his travel sack again he pulls out a small jumble of cords. He looks up at her again. "You can have the smelly man, I have someting better." He moves to two trees and unfolds...a hammok! he begins tying it to the trees. "I have a hammok." He finishes and get on, testing its strength. "And it will keep me off the ground and away from bugs, like that one..." He points to a large spider crawling across the fugitives face. "Nasty..."  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:39 pm
Hannah laughed. "A hammock!? That's nothing compared to a warm belly. You'll be cold all night, handsome." Hannah said with a wink. Looking down at the spider, she shrugged. "I've seen worse. You don't build up immunities by sleeping in a hammock." Hannah picked up the spider and transferred it to the tree James was preparing to put the hammock, just as it was about to bite. "Where do you think Spiders make webs? You can't catch bugs as easily on the ground." Hannah said. "As for the smell," Hannah continued, crawling over and snuggling her head onto the captive's warm belly, "Dirt and beer doesn't smell so bad when you've been around it for the last eight years of your life."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:52 pm
James flicks the spider away. He then turns himself in his hammok to face Hannah and looks at her serious and hansomly. "Hannah, you're the most beautiful man I have ever seen." James hardly gets the words out of his mouth before he starts laughing.  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:02 pm
(( Please forgive me for what I'm about to do. XD ))

Hannah raised an eyebrow at his joke, and then, with a completely serious face she said, "Yeah? Well, you're SOL buddy. I'm about eight inches out of your league." Hannah replied, turning on her back and then laughing. The captive gave out a grunt and then she cleared her throat. "Sorry buddy." Hannah said, patting his belly before laying her head back down, still giggling to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:09 pm
James blinks for a second, not really getting the joke. He wrinkles his brow and lays down in his hammok. A few seconds later he gets up in the hammok and stares at her, a sort of 'what the heck' look. He picks up a pebble and tosses it at her. "You are a rude girl..."

( :/ honestly I didn't get it at first. I'm still not exactly sure)  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:17 pm
(( That's completely okay. :3 ))

Hannah smiled. "No not rude, just a risk taker, irrational woman, certified doer, huntress, fairy lover, and joker. If anything, I'm simply misunderstood." Hannah said, feeling the pebble hit her side, "Better get used to it. We have two more days of this. I personally wouldn't have stopped, but I always like to think I deliver the captives in the best way possible." Hannah crossed her legs and closed her eyes. "Now close your eyes and hope nothing finds us." Hannah's eyes were closed, but she kept listening. She didn't intend on sleeping tonight.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:26 pm
fairy lover? He thinks and chuckles to himself. He puts his arms behind his head and relaxes. Then in a steriotypical knightly voice he says to Hannah, "Don't worry m'lady, if some manner of beast attacks us, I shall protect you."

(is going to be offline for a half hour)  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:31 pm
Hannah smiled. "What, you protect me?" Hannah laughed a little, "You probably couldn't run away fast enough from a beast if you had to carry me." Hannah heard a noise from far off in the forest that sounded like a growl and she shuddered. She hoped she was wrong, they might have to run... But probably not if the fire stayed there.

( Kay, I probably won't be on for long. )  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:32 am
James doesn't move, but replies somewhat miffed. "Well excuse me princess, but you don't know me well enough to make that assumption. My specialty happens to be facing the abnormal. Thus my variety of weaponry."  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:07 am
Hannah didn't move. "You need to relax," Hannah said, "Have I said more than three things in our time together that weren't joking in some manner? Really, over 90 percent of the time I'm joking so if you're going to take offense, you'll probably be pretty disgusted by the time this trip is over." Hannah uncrossed and recrossed her legs in the opposite way. She always fell asleep on her back, it was the easiest way to get up if something attacked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:45 am
James replies, "Oh I wasnt to offended. But beiing attacked while sleeping is a serious risk. So I wanted to make sure you weren't in the thinking I was unable to fight monsters."  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:09 pm
Hannah laughed. "You were able to fight me weren't you? It's proof enough." Hannah relaxed a little more and decided to open her eyes to prevent falling asleep. She stayed silent and listened to the crackling sounds of the fire.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff