Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:22 am
Well don't do anything to get yourself killed, you're no longer a celestial...and if you see me, attack me as usual, I'm not going easy on anyone, no time for slip ups, and I cant be found out she projected to him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:28 am
~I'm a celestial as long as I'm alive. But that's besides the point.~ Finally checking into The Bulb, he smiles as once again, he escaped Alastor and almost certain death. ~You won't be found out. I assure you. Just stay cool and look cute for your teammates. Marcove out.~

~~~

Alastor looks over to Jean, watching her intently as she walks silently ahead. "You know, for a new rercruit, you don't talk alot. I'd be easy on us all if we got to know you, or you got to know us. Talk. that way, I won't think you're a traitor off hand."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:37 am
Jean walked besides Alastor. "Well I'm surprised you dont know anything about me, seeing how you know a lot about Marcove." she told him. "I was raised to notice your surroundings before engaging in any action" she told him. "Well My name is Jean Kilita" she told him. "I was the youngest ruler of Kilita ever" she told them. "I ruled in a diplomatic way and our diamond reserve made my nation the riches of them all. I believe only the strong survive and that's how I live. My natural power is over fire, any form dealing from fire to pressure" she told him. "I host the phoenix force a cosmic entity that finds a host on earth to live in, giving me access to the full extent of my power. I can travel through the cosmos withouth dying and my psionic powers are pushed to the max with them even being able to create life with my powers or changing an object from one thing to another" she told him. "I birthed two of the most powerful children Kessaris and Keliah, which was a miracle that day" she told him. "Anything else you'd like to know?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:56 am
The Guildmaster looked down at Amara and said. " Which name would you like? Iv'e had many over my long life Guildmaster is just what everyone called me with this identity. " He said softly. " What do you mean romantic? You weren't trying to do anything erotic were you? " He asked as he raised her head only an inch from his with two fingers. His breathe was cool and crisp as he spoke. " If there's one thing I've learned from my life it's that love isn't always kind to everyone. " He said softly.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:58 am
"Why'd you choose him?" He asks, continuing into the palace. "Why'd you choose Marcove of all people? Although he helped bring Shale up far past that which his father did, he also helped bring eacn nation including your own down. He's a grade-A screw up, yet he is my idol. Why did you choose him out of all people?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:02 am
Amara smirked. "Nothing erotic...just well...I thought you could tell that I have feeling for you" she told him with a smile. "I want to know the name you were born with" she told him.

Jean walked in with him as well. "Well Marcove wasn't always the screw up you see today. We were childhood friends and believe it or not, I was seen as a fiery tempramental b***h by everyone...he was the only one who got me" she told him. "One night I was in shale and we fell in love all over again, displaying our love for each other" she told him. "As my pregnancy progressed, I began to notice the things you did...long story short, once I became a celestial, I began to resent him" she told him bluntly.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:07 am
" I'm sorry to tell you, it's been so long I do not remember my original name so much has happened since then I have had so many lives that I guess I have forgotten the little things like that. " He said looking down at her. " Also yes I have noticed your feelings I have just never been a man to show much emotion, no that's not right I should say the Guildmaster has never been one for emotions. " He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:14 am
"Pressure. Poor guy. All that power he had...and he lost it. Squandered it rather. I feel for you Jean." Alastor nods with a smile. "I guess power can bring out both the best and the worst in us all. Even if it is just a little bit. I guess you see now why I call him father. Everyone has told me how nice he was, how protective of his nation he was. Thanks to him, I have a plan to fix all of this. I'll right his wrongs. With you all by my side."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:17 am
Amara smiled as she rubbed her hand across his chest. "Well...I'll call you Sa'riuah" she told him. "That was my grandfather's name, and he was an honorable man..." she state. "Allow yourself to love again Sa'riuah...let your cold heart emit heat once again" she told him.

"Yes power can corrupt...it's more noticible in men" she stated. "A quote that I always use it absolute power corrupts absolutely...and with great power comes great responsibility" she told him. "Marcove's downfall was that he believed that he was a god and so did Dulceri" she told him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:46 am
"Ha. Haha! You're absolutely right. From the 600's to now. Things never change in my opinion. They always go in a circle never ending until someone like me with a team like us comes around to break it the chain." He looks back at her and stands on the steps. "I'm about to bid you adieu, but before I go, just understand, I'm not evil. Just necessary. Nighty night."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:30 am
Jean looks at Alasotar as he talks. She smiled and nodded. "Yes, that is true" she stated. "I'm sure you are" she said to him. She walked off after he left. "Maybe there's hope for him...maybe" she said to herself as she walked to a room and went to sleep.

Keliah looked at the two, making her way to a balcony looking into the waters not saying anything. She didn't plan on sleeping tonight, she just looked into the distance in deep thought.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:00 am
{{Aww2 dont have time to read and post so Ill put a post right here when I get back}}

Lilium feinted shock and flew off. When the other weren't looking she nodded to Jean a good luck. Lilium shot off like a bullet seemingly transporting away. But she just flew to the body of water that she had loved as a child. It wasn a little bit smaller than the one she was more familiar with inside the palace but it was one that she, and not Lilith, knew of. It was close to the palace in which she had once called home. Lilium skted across the water. The speed cause the wind to whip back her hair. It was almost like free falling.

Chelan rose and began to look for Riko. THe girl had left awhile bck while Chelan had stayed. It eemed as if she had wanted to talke to Kessaris. That had been awhle ago so Chelan decided to go find her.  

Mewchloe

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:13 am
" Sa'riuah?...Alright, that will be my next name. " He said with a smile. " Amara, it's not that my heart is cold it's just that after so many lives of finding a new wife and having her sstolen along with whatever child I had at the moment. It's hard for me to find love please understand that. " He said softly. He entangled his gloved fingers with her open hand.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:19 am
Yumiko watched them all and sighed. She walked back to the fountain, sitting down on the edge. She didn't plan on sleeping now so she didn't want to move. She put her finger in the water, watching it freeze up. "My wonder is nothing more past those who grace in my presence with no more wonder than I." She whispered, closing her eyes.  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:49 pm
Amara smiled. "Well you dont have to worry about that with me" she told him as she squeezed his hand, reassuring him that she'd always be there for him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games