Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:36 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and kissed Veronica lightly. "I can't guarentee that one love, she's very friendly..." he nearly smirked at the implication behind that word. She would be the one saying, "let's share!" Hunter chuckled softly. "Well... I would have to say she was extremly pretty. More like beautiful..." Hinter sighed, he felt like he was digging himself a grave. "You could judge for yourself, all I would have to do is say her name and she would appear. One of those tricky demon traits." A demon could generally hear their name spoken, and could appear if they so chose. Amera had always appeared when he called.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:50 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed, She better get unfriendly or I will. Had that made any sense? You know what I mean. She shook her head. Beautiful eh? She cleared her throat and sighed softly. She pulled away from Hunter, but only slightly.
She was overly jealous about everything. But it was worse with Hunter.
Whatever, its up to you I guess. Truth be told, she really wanted to see what this chick looked like. Seeing one of Hunters exes, hmm, yeah that'd be fun. And any wounds she got if she got into a fight with her would probably be gone by the time of the wedding.

||thanks again lovely!||

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:17 pm

demonicrebelpenguin
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grimmaced, this was going to be an ordeal. Especially considering Amara had taken up the family buisness of vampire watching. So she was trained, where as Veronica was a newborn. A strong newborn, but still a newborn... Be kissed her cheek and sighed. Looking around he called out softly "Amara!" a sudden bell like giggle rang out and Hunter felt soft invisible lips on his own. He stepped back before Veronica could notice anything and get angry as Amara appeared in front of him. "Hello my mīlestība. My pievilcīgs Hunter, you have not called in a while. How are you my friend?" Hunter would have blushed if he could when Amara used her pet name for him in front of Veronica.

(( that's what friends are for ^^ ))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:23 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica cringed at her name. Amara. It was a rather pretty name.
Hunter stepped back and she moved out of his arms completely now.
She looked the girl over, a simple scowl appeared on her face as she materilazied.
The demon was gorgeous. Much more then Veronica could ever hope to be. And the mental images of the white haired girl and her Hunter doing anything made her stomach churn.
She made a mental note to ask Hunter what Milestiba meant later.
He's just great actually. Her voice was cold again.

||(: you're amazing though. really!||

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:50 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed at the cold tone of his loves voice and gestured to Amara. "Veronica, this is Amara...And Amara, this is Veronica." He watched as Amara looked over Veronica, sizing her up in case she started trouble. "How nice Hunter. You've found a pet." Hunter grimmaced at Amara's word choice.

(( Wow, that went form decent to sucky >.< ))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:57 am

||Demo-love, could you please post in Dolls? Emilee is waiting for you. ^^||

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin giggled softly and pressed her lips against his harder. "Mhmm, would you rather it be in a day, my love?" She wrapped her arms around his muscular body and kissed him passionately and with great fervor. "God, you're so delicious."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:09 am

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica continued to look this one over. This was not going to end well at all.
And look how right she was.
A pet? A pet? Really? At least I'm not just a sex toy like you were. She growled. She was totally ready to kill this girl, right here right now.
Thats when she noticed how Amara was looking her over. Her jaw clenched and she felt her body twitch towards attacking her.
There was only one thing holding her back- That was the guy standing a few feet away from her. But that wasn't going to hold her back for long.

||stop it demo. it was fine^^||
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:12 am

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan kissed her back for a moment but gently pushed her away after her comment. He lept to his feet, forcing himself away from her. "Ravin, love, I love you okay? But we can't right now..." He really really hated when she made him want her so much.
"At least its only like a month, not nine like most."
Being pregnant made you all hormonal too, right? s**t.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:08 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter placed a hand to his forehead and tried to explain what Amara meant, but the demoness beat him to it. "You misunderstand what I meant child. A pet is something you keep, you take care of and you care about. It is a term we use where I come from. Do not feel offended, I too was Hunter's pet during a period of time. And as for a sex toy... well I can't disagree. I've pleased this man in ways you couldn't even begin to imagine." Hunter just stood there listening, a look of disbelief that Amara would say that on his face. He stood there shaking his head, Women... can't live with them, can't live without 'em "Was it really necessary to tell her that Amara?" Amara looked at him, a sultry smile on her full lips. "It is true though, my mīlestība. She would never be able to please you like I have."

(( aww crud >.< I'm sorry Evo!! It's been a rough week I forgot >< ))
(( and I can't wait to see how Veronica reacts xD ))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:13 pm

||No sweat, Demo! ^^ I just wanted to remind you so that you knew.||

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin giggled softly as Dylan pushed her away from him softly. Ravin sunk down into the couch, not at all phased. She rubbed her belly and looked up at him with a sarcastic smirk. "So, does that mean we're not getting married?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Domon Kasshu77

350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:36 pm

i want to be a vampire and have eternal life take me i am tired of the pain all the time
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:37 pm

(( Dude, seriously we don't like spam in here... ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:38 pm

||yeah, respect the vamps.||
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:43 pm

(( Wait what Vamps?!?! *looks around suspiciously and hides behind Evo*))
(( *whispers* "There gonna eat me!!!" xD ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:10 pm

||xD Don't worry, Demo. That guy won't bother us anymore. When he sent me a spammer PM, I reported him. He won't be around for long... biggrin ||
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games