Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Talk, Hangout, Class 

Reply Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaxMap

Dangerous Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:46 pm

SegaManiac
wrathofrealm
._. im starting to think im the only one school hasnt started for yet........nobodys on much anymore

school starts on the 24th for me

same here... stare
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:00 pm

MaxMap
SegaManiac
wrathofrealm
._. im starting to think im the only one school hasnt started for yet........nobodys on much anymore

school starts on the 24th for me

same here... stare

Me 3!

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:02 pm

wrathofrealm

I'm sharing the pc with my dad and he had the week off so yea. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Hello everybody! Just popping in for a second... Got to get back to my homework >.> you lucky ducks that haven't started yet.

-don't read if you cry easy-
Today my mom had to put one of our horses to sleep crying He was old and foundered (really bad foot problem), that was a result of the mistreatment he received at his former home (he was a rescue case) and she says he was in a lot of pain that would have been to expensive to cure him of. It's really depressing and I don't want to do my homework now. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ElizabethBlueCatfish

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:09 pm

Aww poor horse! I hate anmail curelty!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:17 pm

ElizabethBlueCatfish
Hello everybody! Just popping in for a second... Got to get back to my homework >.> you lucky ducks that haven't started yet.

Today my mom had to put one of our horses to sleep crying He was old and foundered (really bad foot problem), that was a result of the mistreatment he received at his former home (he was a rescue case) and she says he was in a lot of pain that would have been to expensive to cure him of. It's really depressing and I don't want to do my homework now. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i hate when people won't help animals cos of the cost. to help a person, there is no cost.
there is never a price on a life.
now if there was no hope and it was just gunna get worse then i understand... we've had to do that before.... plenty of times...
now i'm sad...
I WANT MY OREO BACK! crying

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:21 pm

ElizabethBlueCatfish

Aww! I'm so sorry Jill! That's awful!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:28 pm

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

i hate when people won't help animals cos of the cost. to help a person, there is no cost.
now if there was no hope and it was just gunna get worse then i understand... we've had to do that before.... plenty of times...
now i'm sad...

I hate it too!!!
... but sometimes that's just how it is.

ElizabethBlueCatfish

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:29 pm

ElizabethBlueCatfish
SOM3BODii TOLD M3

now i'm sad...

I hate it too... but sometimes that's just how it is.

I know. I hate it too. I want to become a lawyer.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:31 pm

ElizabethBlueCatfish
SOM3BODii TOLD M3

now i'm sad...

if the treatment wouldn't help it live a few more years then it would be pointless. or if it would be miserable... but no. just because of price issues i get pissed about that.
i am stupid and view animals way higher then normal people. they're little ppl to me and should be treated the way you'd treat a person.
i don't know if im in the mood to really rant about it though

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

ElizabethBlueCatfish

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:36 pm

SOM3BODii TOLD M3
ElizabethBlueCatfish
SOM3BODii TOLD M3

now i'm sad...

if the treatment wouldn't help it live a few more years then it would be pointless. or if it would be miserable... but no. just because of price issues i get pissed about that.
i am stupid and view animals way higher then normal people. they're little ppl to me and should be treated the way you'd treat a person.

Well you can't pay for the treatment if you don't have the money to begin with. He was old (he had other health issues too), and keeping him alive would have just prolonged the pain.

You're not stupid!! I agree totally with you. I hate the racehorse business because of how the breed for muscles, then end up with horses with weak leg bones that snap when they run, then they meet the needle.

Have you ever seen that pony with the artificial leg? If they can do that for her, I don't see why they can't do that for racehorses and retire them!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:42 pm

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

I agree so much! with that. I love anmals and I've always taken quite a few strayes. Im fct my current cat I recused in a park form a dog.

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:44 pm

ElizabethBlueCatfish
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
ElizabethBlueCatfish
SOM3BODii TOLD M3

now i'm sad...

Well you can't pay for the treatment if you don't have the money to begin with. He was old (he had other health issues too), and keeping him alive would have just prolonged the pain.

You're not stupid!! I agree totally with you. I hate the racehorse business because of how the breed for muscles, then end up with horses with weak leg bones that snap when they run, then they meet the needle.

Have you ever seen that pony with the artificial leg? If they can do that for her, I don't see why they can't do that for racehorses and retire them!

I Agree! we should do that.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:50 pm

well to get off this sad topic, here is a video of a nun getting high
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s621LSahuj4

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games