Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
My Sanctuary... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
No, I wish, it'd be a great reason why not to be home

whuh oh,what did the family do now? o.o'

Yuki if you knew me at the age of 10 you'd know, I wanted to run away from this family. Problem is I have no money, I'm just sick of the same thing over and over again every day or at some points in the week. Getting yelled at, being told I'm the worse, can't wear what I want if we go somewhere, siblings destroying my stuff and me getting yell at for yelling at them for getting upset about it, being told I'm an idiot then mom telling the kids not to listen to me because I'm mad at them, I get sass from the brats who then hit me and leads me to beating them up, and yet I'm still having fingers pointed at me. Even more annoying that they don't listen to me when I'm trying to help the lil a-holes. =-=;
Oh golly that's hell! D:

It's annoying to plan to do something during the summer and my sis nags me out of it. I was planning on getting better at human anatomy and my sis bugs me to play with her. If I tell her wait until later or tomorrow she whines breaking my concentration, how the hell am I ever going to progress to become better at art with a brat holding me back?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf

Yuki if you knew me at the age of 10 you'd know, I wanted to run away from this family. Problem is I have no money, I'm just sick of the same thing over and over again every day or at some points in the week. Getting yelled at, being told I'm the worse, can't wear what I want if we go somewhere, siblings destroying my stuff and me getting yell at for yelling at them for getting upset about it, being told I'm an idiot then mom telling the kids not to listen to me because I'm mad at them, I get sass from the brats who then hit me and leads me to beating them up, and yet I'm still having fingers pointed at me. Even more annoying that they don't listen to me when I'm trying to help the lil a-holes. =-=;
Oh golly that's hell! D:

It's annoying to plan to do something during the summer and my sis nags me out of it. I was planning on getting better at human anatomy and my sis bugs me to play with her. If I tell her wait until later or tomorrow she whines breaking my concentration, how the hell am I ever going to progress to become better at art with a brat holding me back?

Lock her a** in the broom closet with duct tape on her mouth and her tied up with rope?

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:13 pm

Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf

Oh golly that's hell! D:

Lock her a** in the broom closet with duct tape on her mouth and her tied up with rope?

I wish
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:18 pm

Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf

Oh golly that's hell! D:

I wish

Darn,nice thought though.:<

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf

Oh golly that's hell! D:

I wish

It was
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:42 pm

Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf

I wish

It was

yeah...:<

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:16 am

derp
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:18 am

Gear Bush
derp

-pokes face- Why Hello there missing person =P

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:09 am

Ydna Wolf
Gear Bush
derp

ello there person who make me feel like a ***** n,n'
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Gear Bush
Ydna Wolf
Gear Bush
derp

How do I make you feel like a *****? o.o??

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:33 am

Ydna Wolf
Gear Bush
Ydna Wolf
Gear Bush
derp

*cough cough*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:49 pm

Gear Bush
Ydna Wolf
Gear Bush
Ydna Wolf
Gear Bush
derp

*cough cough*

>> Naughty naughty

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Ydna Wolf
Gear Bush
Ydna Wolf
Gear Bush
Ydna Wolf
Gear Bush
derp

*cough cough*

>> Naughty naughty
i didnt do anything ,___, you're just really ******** pretty xD
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Gear Bush
Ydna Wolf
Gear Bush
Ydna Wolf
Gear Bush
*cough cough*

>> Naughty naughty
i didnt do anything ,___, you're just really ******** pretty xD

I am not :Y

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:52 pm

...Okay what does Ydna look like? gonk ~really got to know now~
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games