Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 369 370 371 372 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:28 am
Went to go see Avengers: Endgame with some friends yesterday~
It was great! >w<
(Though a good portion of said friends were whining about little things, and I'm just like "stfu and enjoy the gd movie, you paid MONEY to watch this, don't nitpick." Also I was about to straight up take a phone from the hand of some twerp in front of me because they kept checking it over and over in the beginning.)
Now our friends want my beau to dress up as Bucky at some point (he already has the hairstyle and facial hair for it), and I'm trying to figure out how to make a metal-seeming arm for said costume (because I'm nothing if not obsessive, I've a plan for Scarlet Witch in my head already for myself). I'm somewhere between painted molded craft foam and metallic body paint. I mean, the paint option worked for the band Steampowered Giraffe, sooo...?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:32 pm
Everyone's talking about that movie. THAT, and Game of Thrones. As for Avengers: EndGame, I haven't seen it because apparently I'm supposed to watch all these movies beforehand, and I've only watched a couple of them, so...makes me feel bad though, I only know 1 friend who's in the same boat as me lol

As for the guy constantly checking on his cell phone, I don't blame you for getting upset.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:56 am
Blind Blindness
Everyone's talking about that movie. THAT, and Game of Thrones. As for Avengers: EndGame, I haven't seen it because apparently I'm supposed to watch all these movies beforehand, and I've only watched a couple of them, so...makes me feel bad though, I only know 1 friend who's in the same boat as me lol

As for the guy constantly checking on his cell phone, I don't blame you for getting upset.

Game of Thrones can suck it. I'm not interested in it at all and it's all my friends wanted to talk about and I'm like "Hi, please talk anime or games before I eat you."
And to be honest, I don't feel like you actually HAVE to watch the other movies first.
I mean, Endgame might spoil some things for you if you want to go back and watch them later, but it's not entirely necessary.
Everyone made it out like it was going to be the end of the world if you didn't watch Captain Marvel first but, like, she's only barely in it, so...?
The only one I might recommend seeing first to avoid confusion (aside from, of course, Infinity War) is maybe the second Ant-Man (first Ant-Man not necessarily required; I don't think my beau has even watched the first one yet, but we watched the second one together, haa~ [I watched the first one with my mum >>;]) because he features into the whole thing pretty heavily and the story from his second movie matters to the plot (and they just seriously gloss over really important stuff because they expect you to know it already). The rest of them, eh, doesn't entirely matter, though some little bits might slip over your head, they're not super important, in my opinion, and won't affect your enjoyment of the movie too much.
(And if you don't really care about watching the other movies at all or don't care if you spoil the prior movies for yourself and still want to watch Endgame, you can always read up on the ones you've missed~)
And in my defense for having seen most of them, it's kind of a family thing with my beau's parents to go out and watch them together, they've paid for our tickets to probably half of the movies, I probably wouldn't have seen all that I have otherwise. >>;

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:53 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness

Game of Thrones can suck it. I'm not interested in it at all and it's all my friends wanted to talk about and I'm like "Hi, please talk anime or games before I eat you."
And to be honest, I don't feel like you actually HAVE to watch the other movies first.
I mean, Endgame might spoil some things for you if you want to go back and watch them later, but it's not entirely necessary.
Everyone made it out like it was going to be the end of the world if you didn't watch Captain Marvel first but, like, she's only barely in it, so...?
The only one I might recommend seeing first to avoid confusion (aside from, of course, Infinity War) is maybe the second Ant-Man (first Ant-Man not necessarily required; I don't think my beau has even watched the first one yet, but we watched the second one together, haa~ [I watched the first one with my mum >>;]) because he features into the whole thing pretty heavily and the story from his second movie matters to the plot (and they just seriously gloss over really important stuff because they expect you to know it already). The rest of them, eh, doesn't entirely matter, though some little bits might slip over your head, they're not super important, in my opinion, and won't affect your enjoyment of the movie too much.
(And if you don't really care about watching the other movies at all or don't care if you spoil the prior movies for yourself and still want to watch Endgame, you can always read up on the ones you've missed~)
And in my defense for having seen most of them, it's kind of a family thing with my beau's parents to go out and watch them together, they've paid for our tickets to probably half of the movies, I probably wouldn't have seen all that I have otherwise. >>;

Lol I did enjoy reading your post. Thank you for the information and advice  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:00 am
'Cause goats are cool.
(My uncle has two goats now, the people that they got the goats from know jack about goat gender, it seems, because they told them the genders wrong, not that it matters a lot, the male is a wither already. They also say one of the goats is mean but like they're not? I mean, yeah, they headbutt, but they're GOATS, even my beau's mum's goats which have been around humans since birth do that, it's usually because they want you to scratch a certain place behind their horns or just want more attention in general.)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:25 pm
Queen Spazzy
'Cause goats are cool.
(My uncle has two goats now, the people that they got the goats from know jack about goat gender, it seems, because they told them the genders wrong, not that it matters a lot, the male is a wither already. They also say one of the goats is mean but like they're not? I mean, yeah, they headbutt, but they're GOATS, even my beau's mum's goats which have been around humans since birth do that, it's usually because they want you to scratch a certain place behind their horns or just want more attention in general.)

I love the picture. The goats are cute. Also what you said was interesting in general.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:23 am
I spied this GIF at random and, well, it was too cute, so here you go.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:44 am

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:45 pm
Queen Spazzy
I spied this GIF at random and, well, it was too cute, so here you go.

Too cure indeed. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:49 pm
That's simply a beautiful picture, Brandy.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:47 pm
It's skeleman season, I feel justified in posting this amusing pixelated trumpeting skull.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:37 am
This image gives me a stupid amount of joy.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:49 pm
Just another GIF that brings me great joy.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:14 am
Don't judge me, I just really like posting GIFs I find enjoyable. >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:21 pm
Queen Spazzy
Don't judge me, I just really like posting GIFs I find enjoyable. >>;

It's fine. Coffee makes me feel good. I should have more of it.  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 369 370 371 372 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games