Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:39 pm
yo punny nut
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

I agree lol. I's kinda hard for me to keep track with everyone posting even though I only have two charas playing xD

But yes, it is super fun~

Ahhhh they're all my little bbies I'll never get tired of themmmmmm

Yeah. c: RPing is my number one hobby lol. I don't know what else I would do with my time xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:51 pm
JayyLee10

Hikaru's actually targeting Miki. Sorry if I didn't clarify. I'll edit.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:00 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

Hikaru's actually targeting Miki. Sorry if I didn't clarify. I'll edit.

Lol I was just staring at the post and was like "Is it to Miki or to Vixen she was shooting at?" xD But it's alright! Miki will need to get some sort of revenge for shooting her tail!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:02 pm
JayyLee10

Lol I was just staring at the post and was like "Is it to Miki or to Vixen she was shooting at?" xD But it's alright! Miki will need to get some sort of revenge for shooting her tail!

Jessie: *with flaming eyes* I will shoot you, Chester!
Me: oh s---. Chester, run!!

^ That's in my head right now.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:06 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

Jessie: *with flaming eyes* I will shoot you, Chester!
Me: oh s---. Chester, run!!

^ That's in my head right now.

Hehehehehehe twisted she will get him! In her last five shots in the first day roll, the other ten in the second roll. She will get him before this event ends!! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:11 pm
JayyLee10

Hehehehehehe twisted she will get him! In her last five shots in the first day roll, the other ten in the second roll. She will get him before this event ends!! XD

And unfortunately, I have a feeling that it might be like the New Year's event. One place will be stuck in the event timeline with the rest of the unaffected places will be going along with the next day change as if it was just a normal day, unless there may be a one-week extension.

That one aside, Chester's apology basket may become bigger in size when they meet up after the event. Not to mention that he will have some bruises because pellets hurt so much.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:12 pm
So I believe I am waiting on someone with my character without any knowledge of when they will return but I would like to have my character interact with more on his first day if possible so by wednesday, if no response, I'll have akira available.
XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

quoting so you know just in case.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:19 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

And unfortunately, I have a feeling that it might be like the New Year's event. One place will be stuck in the event timeline with the rest of the unaffected places will be going along with the next day change as if it was just a normal day, unless there may be a one-week extension.

That one aside, Chester's apology basket may become bigger in size when they meet up after the event. Not to mention that he will have some bruises because pellets hurt so much.

His first hit on her arm will surely bruise her up. Idk if she got hit anywhere, since the event keeps going and I have to like rewind it back to read where I'm quoted at xD
At least the two are kinda bonding with each other in the event except for taking to each other which kinda saddens me a little xP Hopefully after the event they can hang with each other again  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:22 pm
JayyLee10

His first hit on her arm will surely bruise her up. Idk if she got hit anywhere, since the event keeps going and I have to like rewind it back to read where I'm quoted at xD
At least the two are kinda bonding with each other in the event except for taking to each other which kinda saddens me a little xP Hopefully after the event they can hang with each other again

HEY, YOU TWO SHOULD KISS!

My fangirl mind needs to shut up. =w=''  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:28 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Hehehe we should plot something to happen during the event for those two
( ;∀;)  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:34 pm
JayyLee10

( ;∀;)

How about if one ends up tripping on the other and their lips locked against each other? XD

^ I may have to agree with what my fangirlish mind may think, unfortunately. TuT  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:41 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

( ;∀;)

How about if one ends up tripping on the other and their lips locked against each other? XD

^ I may have to agree with what my fangirlish mind may think, unfortunately. TuT

XD oh goodness!! I'll be lying if I wasn't thinking the same thing hehehe!!

Our daydream fantasy minds are alike in some way! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:43 pm
JayyLee10

May have to continue via mobile, since I'll nap. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:52 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

May have to continue via mobile, since I'll nap. XD

Feeling a bit tired?  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:13 am
JayyLee10

I'll incorporate the plot into my next post for Chester. XD  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games