Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Voxxx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:18 pm
*happyhappyhappyhappy*

I'm gonna be up all ni-i-iight! Sing with me!
"We are, we are the radio belles, the radio belles..."

Yay, tea! Yay, Prismacolor! Yay, world!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:08 am
PRIZMAS!!!!!!! heart

I could practically run an art studio with all the freaking supplies I got this christmas.  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:53 am
Seriously. They gave me a suitcase. Who puts good canvas in a suitcase?

Er, I don't suppose anyone here would know how to get Acrylics offa skin?

Four days running. gonk Six showers, two bubble baths. No luck.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:27 pm
Hi everyone! biggrin

I'm LyricalMiracle, but you can call me May. I'm 16 and I'm a readaholic. I enjoy any book as long as it has an interesting plot line that I can follow.

Besides reading, I also like to watch anime, or as my dad calls it, 'the weird shows with the funny looking people' sweatdrop .

I also play videogames, so I'll just come out and say it: I'm a Kingdom Hearts freak. xd

Lastly, of course, I love to write! As of now, I'm writing a book which I hope will moderately large, but I have others that are just waiting for me to get to them (if I ever get off my lazy butt and do so). Besides original works, I write fanfics and short stories as well. Poetry...erm, I'm still working on that... stare

So yeah, that's about it.

(P.S.: I'm scared of critiquing the works of others because they may come back with large sharp, pointy things... eek )  

LyricalMiracle

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:41 pm
Hi, May-chan! welcome to IP!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:53 pm
Welcome Welcome May, Glad to see you have decided to join.

Again, I am the Vice Captain hereabout, mainly in charge while the Captain is away. (She is a very very busy Senior.)

I am also 16, and love Kingdom hearts. I am currently in the process of editing (and absolutly hating) a novel I finished back in.. August September? Something around there.

And no critiquing? No, No, No. That will not do. wink Here at IP everyone is open to matters of opinion. Because we all know, that they do not have to change anything if they do not wish to. 3nodding But hey, if someone tries to come after you with a flaming pitchfork, its all in good fun. We have our moments here after all... Voxxx is a member xd  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

LyricalMiracle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:06 pm
Thanks very much for the welcome Tak-Jak. I just hope I can keep up with the more experienced writers here, but I'll do my best! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:41 pm
Thaaaaaat's me. wink One *ahem* non-goofy Voxxx, available for weddings, variety shows, bar mitzvahs, and burnings-at-the-stake.  

Voxxx

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:53 pm
Great, can I book you for Friday? I'll be ready to burn someone by then.

I'm Reese. I look forward to reading some of your stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:56 pm
O' course! Anything for Reese-chan. I'll even bring Mr. Blowtorch. 3nodding  

Voxxx

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:06 pm
Yay  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:12 pm
Woooooooooooooooooooooo!

Experience? Psh. Who needs it. We write, we have fun, and burn people at the stake.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

LyricalMiracle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:15 pm
Out of curiosity, who are the unlucky souls that get burned?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:30 pm
Hmm... We havent decided yet. We might pilage until we find a random person. Or we will just burn Kirby. She regenerates and stuff.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:35 pm
A regular IP bonfire! twisted  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games