Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:10 pm
Shiro falls back and lays into the grass with a sigh. "Well now that I have both of those jutsu and am a genin, I don't know what to do with myself. I guess for now I hear a tree calling my name." Shiro gets up and heads towards a nearby tree to sit down and relax a bit.

((Let me just say 3 days worth of con and another 5 of straight overtime at work sucks to try and catch up with things.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:11 pm
((np marquis))

Hero nodded "Yes I am" Hero laughed then performed the handsigns correctly then swirled some water in his mouth "Water Pellet jutsu" Hero spat out the water but it was a bullet now heading start to the wall "See that? That is the water pellet move" Hero stopped the bullet then diestroyed it with ease since he was a hyouton "Any questions?"  

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:29 pm
((here are the teams With Marquis Rhonin,MEgiku, Luna with me Kisho, Shiro and Koko if I forgot anyone you will take the place of kisho))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:37 pm
((Wait what? I think I got a little confused on that one. Mind just sending me a PM or something with who I am following?))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:39 pm
((kk Marquis's team: Rhonin, Megiku, Luna. My team: Kisho, Shiro, Koko))

Hero looked around "Kay I need Shiro and Koko to come here please"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:08 am
-looks up at Marquis-So when do we get our first mission?  

IXx__Riku__xXI

Knightmare Max

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:00 am
"Yeah Sensei, When do we head out for our first mission?" Rhonin asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:10 am
Hero looked at marquis "well I think Me and Marquis should go help out the leaf with their war but anyways" Hero performed his hand signs and made a cloneof himself to replace him well he went to the leaf for a second  

i3 tails Yagura

IXx__Riku__xXI

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:58 am
-stands up-Hey..Rhonin do you mind helping with my taijutsu?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:12 pm
Rhonin looks over at Megiku. "No problem...I need to work on mine also." he said.  

Knightmare Max

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:14 pm
marquis27
((Im going to send you a pm about this issue Jello thanks for the help))

"Are you trying to steal my students?" Marquis laughs while looking to Hero. He then notices that there are a couple new students one that has only learned mizu soujuu and the other that is completely new and needs some serious catching up. "Well it's good to meet you both...first off." Marquis hands the one girl a bottle of water. "watch closely." Marquis forms a ball of water in his hand out of the moisture in the air. "now make a ball of water in your hand you wont be able to draw upon the water in the air or ground yet your level of mizu soujuu (water manipulation) just isn't high enough."

This is why i came here, my mother was very good with the water element, she said i was to become a prodigy like her. *takes the bottle of water, and with somewhat ease a small ball of water appears. Is struggling a little but it keeps steady* is this okay?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:53 pm
Shiro stands up from where he was sitting under a tree and lets out a sigh before walking over to Hero, mumbling something the whole time about how it never fails when he is relaxing.
"So what are we doing now? Hopefully something interesting. I am getting really bored here."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:04 pm
Hero looked at the kid "Hey being bored isnt good soyour going to learn a new jutus"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:30 pm
Marquis smiles to his eager team. "We will go on a mission when you are all ready, I do not expect to take you into a battle or real life situation until you can adequetly protect yourselfs and your team." Marquis then makes a clone so that it can teach the students while Hero and him are in the leaf. The clone looks to Luna and nods his head, "Your doing very good. Just try holding that jutsu with a bit more balance. Then I will teach you mitzumari no jutsu (water puddle technique) So that you are on your way to getting caught up with the rest of the team."

Turning to Rhonin and Megiku "You two seem eager to go on a mission so I will teach you an offensive technique" Turning towards a nearby stump Marquis makes three simple handsigns, his body then turns to water Signifying that he is performing the mitzumari no jutsu, except for he doesn't let his body fall into a puddle instead he makes another set of handseals while in this form and from the puddle 5 water shuriken appear and soar towards the stump striking it and spashing away after making deep cuts within it. "Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique) This will be difficult for you, but will defenitely come in handy" Marquis says while reforming back into his normal self.  

marquis27

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:34 pm
((a clone of hero is in the leaf))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games