Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:39 pm
iKoisu
(Zann: I'm not wearing anything that resembles me being in Akatsuki... And it's meta gaming to know. I got your 15k waiting Zann. I have gone up two ranks, trust me, the fight will be even easier on me. Just give up. Then again, don't listen to me.

((Problem with that though is the Zann's rpc doesn't See...he senses your presence, and i think he can remember your presence, and your voice from before))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:52 pm
(He can't hear either, so.. s**t. Why did I talk to him? Lol. And he was in a psychotic rage so the fact of memory... most likely none. Alos, we are PM chatting... so we already know what is going on. Don't worry... Also, why not go to Rain??? Why Cloud..? Owe well...)  

Zombie Swagger

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:29 pm
((I love my bloodline for this reason XD Will post back later))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:37 pm
((who me? cause i was bored, and Cloud is Jakes old Village, so he likes to see what has changed))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:45 pm
(Your PM said by 'instincts'. how the hell does that work? I thought he saw Aura's. Now he sees with instincts? Whatever. I'll be gone soon enough. The Kazekage owes me some Sunaton scrolls, and I want them.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:04 pm
((He owes Scar some sunaton scrolls, and you cant give them to koi, cause your rpc's aren't allowed to help each other (Thats the reason for the, they cant come into contact for too long thing is)))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:00 pm
Hadou Rokudaime Kenshutsu
The Rokudaime Kenshutsu bloodline is truly a unique one. People in the Hadou clan were born blind and deaf, and they have no way to experience the world apart from touch and smell. Because of this they have developed their instincts beyond any organism. They rely completely on their extraordinarily powerful “sixth sense”, allowing them to “see” the truth and ONLY the truth. They have also learned to “feel” the existence of people, objects and attacks. In their minds they can sense the aura of objects and living things. The stronger the person is, the stronger the aura. Their extremely heightened instincts are what allow the people of the Hadou clan to interact normally with other people.

((Yep, instincts and aura...which, if you look at it this way, it's basically the same thing. You can't change your "aura" no matter what, since it's not even chakra signature. So it's the same as instincts telling me how strong you are.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:06 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((He owes Scar some sunaton scrolls, and you cant give them to koi, cause your rpc's aren't allowed to help each other (Thats the reason for the, they cant come into contact for too long thing is)))

(And how would you know who they are for? They are specifically for Koi. Jono made a deal with Koi, if he beat Arata and Rhulain, the Kazekage would teach him some Sunaton. Now that there was a change in Kage, I still want my end of the bargain.)

((Zann: Totally fine. If you understand, I am trying to help you. Just post in fear or something, and then I'll remember an arm was in my scroll. Koi already knows what to say if you try to say I attacked you. Which is a lie. Technically you attacked me...))  

Zombie Swagger

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:23 pm
The clone looks at suprised that he would be there. "Don't worry, I already healed him mostly, he doesn't need more healing." He says looking at Koi from his position on the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:33 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

Darn. He should have known it, no one in this village spoke Chinese, which would mean resorting to sign language for Quan. His brows furrowed when the clone placed a piece of his sleeve under his head, to make a make-shift pillow for him. He was thankful, but he was not that weak! Just then, the brown pup gave a growl, and Quan turned his head to Koi as if he could see. This man...he could instantly tell that it was the man who almost killed him and ripped his left arm off, then dragged him to some underground place. Quan's memory was only in fragments, but it was enough to tell him that this man was not friendly. Quan instinctively backed up against the wall like a cornered dog, just managing not to wince from his still healing wounds.

As if their minds were linked, the brown pup growled and barked threateningly at Koi, as if a little pup like him could do any damage.

"走开!想死吗?" (zou kai! xiang si ma?)
Quan had both arms in front of him as if he was a dog, while a faint feeling of an evil chakra seemed to leak out from him.

((He's not into Hachibi mode yet, the chakra's so faint that it's only a feeling and you can't see it.))

User Image

iZann

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:27 am
Koi looked as the boy was scared of him. Koi noted that the new Raikage was able to heal people. Koi raised his finger and unravelled a large scroll he always hung around his back. He then summoned an arm, and smiled. This arm was not a wooden one, but much more reliable so that the wood never broke again. This arm, was constructed of metal. This metal wasa titanium alloy, however was a conductor, so any Raiton attacks made towards Zann would be devestating. Koi then coursed his chakra through the arm, and only his chakra would work. The arm shot out about four small objects, waht looked like tubes, and in the middle, was a large piece of metal that would connect to Chen's bone."Stop moving, I'm trying to help you."Koi said as the arm latched onto the boys open wound, the tubes shot in, taking out blood and chakra, making it course through the body. Then the painful part, the metal piece shot in and wrapped itself around the bone. Now, when Chen sent signals from his brain to the arm, it would move.

(Zann: Owe, and while in the Akatsuki base I made a post about my tendrills retreating into your body, k? Don't worry, the second I really want you dead, you'll get it. I still want you alive, for now.)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:45 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

((I thought the tendrils would be taken out after Kazuo healed him, but ok.))

Quan flinched when the arm connected with his wound, and yelled when the piece of metal connected with his bone. It was painful...almost as painful as being caught in the explosion. As cool and useful it was to have a metal arm, Quan's instincts were telling him to get this new arm away from him. If his eyes were not blindfolded, he would have been glaring daggers at Koi. His new arm involuntarily clenched into a fist as his right arm shot over it, gripping it tightly.
"想做什麽? 我不相信你!" (xiang zuo shen me? Wo bu xiang xin ni!)
He said in a low growl as he tried vainly to rip his new arm off, alarm bells sounding in his head, warning him about the brand new arm he aquired. It made no sense whatsoever why this man would want to help him, and what if he had put something inside?

((Yeah...somehow my own instincts are telling me not to trust you :S Plus, I've been planning for a custom weapon for Quan's arm, sooooo...))

User Image

iZann

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:11 pm
(It isn't a custom, so it isn't like I can be like... owe yeah, now a sword comes out and attacks you. You can customize it if you want, it's just kinda... there.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:45 pm
Koi had learned chinese when he was a little kid. He had not however remembered all of it, so he could only really tell a little bit about the boy and what he was saying. The words that he was saying seemed to be along the lines of 'Why are you helping me? I don't believe you!' but he wasn't sure what he was saying. If the boy could here what Koi was saying through visualizations, Koi had an idea. He took a paint brush from near a sink, and began to paint with nothing on the brush. As the letters went up and down, Koi had no idea if the boy understood english, so he could only hope to do the chinese he remembered.'英语?'Koi wrote not knowing if he said the right words. He then grabbed onto his ANBU Katana, and smiled. He then wrote on a note, and gave it to the Lightning Clone. It would read:

Dear Kazuo,

I saw you were having fun at the gates, so I came here. This boy is a product of an attack made on me. I've helped him what I can, but I will return to check on him. I wish to make him my own personal shinobi, with your permission. We need to talk about politics soon.

Koi

P.S Congrats on becoming Raikage. That was why I came, afterall.

And with that, Koi got up. He needed to see the new Kazekage as well. He wasn't getting screwed out of his Sunaton scroll.

Zombie Swagger

lay z shikamaru2

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm
"Yes! finnaly done!" kenji said when he got back to the shop
he put his cap on his head, tilted it sideways and ran off

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games