Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:36 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Uhh, why would our teacher have you draw that?
And I am so glad that you moved out of the South I never knew that it was that bad.
I mean, my cousins live there and it's not bad where they live. Is it just certain parts of the South?

The naked people? Because to be able to draw clothed people well, you need to know the underlying structure.
We actually started with a skeleton and then moved up to naked people.
I don't like penises. emotion_8c
Our most regular model was a guy. So much do not want...
We had some really pretty ladies, though; one of them even had a regular job as a burlesque show girl somewhere nearby. >3>
*likes ladies more than guys, obviously*
The Adam and Eve final, though, I have no idea about that.
I can't even remember what he said about why that project was our final, or much of anything he said about it at all, so it was probably a bunch of senseless drivel...
It's mostly rural portions of the South, where some people still believe they're in Dixie country and a black person can get shot for walking over the wrong hill (this is a fact, I lived near crazy people that were like that).
Alabama is pretty bad, and a good portion of North and South Carolina, and Georgia, too. I'd be pretty willing to be Mississippi still has trouble like that, too.
I lived in the foothills in NC, it's a pretty rural area. Not quite as rural as where I live now, but still in the level of "********, nowhere" rural.
If your cousins live in a bigger/more metropolitan area, that could explain it. Or if they go to a private school/academy, since those are pretty prevalent in the south; the private schools don't have half the problems the public schools do.
The rural areas also often suffer from drastic under-funding; the middle school and high school I went to didn't even have enough funding for every student to have their own textbooks.
We had some lovely school libraries, though, which was fortunate, but I think they were funded by private donations more than by the state...

I cannot draw people and just the thought of drawing naked people would make me feel so unbearably awkward.
And yah, you school sounds underfunded.
My middle school now refuses to provide pencils for the ASK testing which is complete and utter bull s**t in my opinion.
The elementary and middle school are really overcrowded.
I also hate how we aren't getting our schedules until the 29th. It's UBER pissing me off because I need to ask my history teacher a question about my summer assignment.
I need to know if the quote, which is a few sentences short of the required length, is allowed to be used. But since it's the schools fault I'll just blame them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:25 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I cannot draw people and just the thought of drawing naked people would make me feel so unbearably awkward.
My middle school now refuses to provide pencils for the ASK testing which is complete and utter bull s**t in my opinion.
I also hate how we aren't getting our schedules until the 29th. It's UBER pissing me off because I need to ask my history teacher a question about my summer assignment.
I need to know if the quote, which is a few sentences short of the required length, is allowed to be used. But since it's the schools fault I'll just blame them.

I'm pretty okay at drawing people.
I love to draw and paint and stuff, but, like pretty much all things, I don't really consider myself to be necessarily good at it.
But drawing naked people is made infinitely more awkward when your hiccups sound like a pterodactyl screech and you hiccup in the middle of class. I wanted to crawl under my drawing horse easel and just die...
(Horse easel = this, for the record. They're uncomfortable as all get out and the worst thing to sit in to draw from a model when you're short and the professor requires you use paper taller than your torso)
School has already started where I live, you must start school quite late if you don't get schedules for another week...
I don't want you to goooo, I'll miss youuuuu. *clings* cat_crying

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:44 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I'm pretty okay at drawing people.
I love to draw and paint and stuff, but, like pretty much all things, I don't really consider myself to be necessarily good at it.
But drawing naked people is made infinitely more awkward when your hiccups sound like a pterodactyl screech and you hiccup in the middle of class. I wanted to crawl under my drawing horse easel and just die...
(Horse easel = this, for the record. They're uncomfortable as all get out and the worst thing to sit in to draw from a model when you're short and the professor requires you use paper taller than your torso)
School has already started where I live, you must start school quite late if you don't get schedules for another week...
I don't want you to goooo, I'll miss youuuuu. *clings* cat_crying

Wait, did you have to use models for...THAT drawing session? burning_eyes
And omg you description of your hiccups.
Oh my God Brandy I love you. Please can you come live with me? You can live in my basement? emotion_kirakira
Actually my basement is really nice; it's finished off and we have a nice bedroom with a double bed and it's heated and there's a stove and refrigerator and freezer down there and a flat screen TV with the Wii and a squashy couch <3
Yah I still have 18 days left before school starts. But I have summer work to do; math packet and more reading a practically an entire History essay stressed fml  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:14 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Oh my God Brandy I love you. Please can you come live with me? You can live in my basement? emotion_kirakira
Actually my basement is really nice; it's finished off and we have a nice bedroom with a double bed and it's heated and there's a stove and refrigerator and freezer down there and a flat screen TV with the Wii and a squashy couch <3
Yah I still have 18 days left before school starts. But I have summer work to do; math packet and more reading a practically an entire History essay stressed fml

It happened during more than one class, and yes, there were models during most of them, because about the only luck I have is bad. cat_gonk
This... sounds like a pretty good deal, but I don't even know what state you're in, and I'm not sure if I have anything to offer for my end of the deal. cat_xd
It sounds a lot like my bestie's old room at her mother's house; I stayed with her for a while last summer, I totally loved her room.
I'd be a basement dweller or an attic dweller if I had either of those, but I live in a trailer, soooo, I don't. ^^;
BUT ONE DAY I WILL AND I WILL HAVE A ROOM JUST FOR ME IN THE ATTIC OR BASEMENT I WILL ONE DAY HAVE. *determined face* emotion_donotwant [/redundant statement]
That's rough, you sound like me summers before my junior and senior year of high school when I was taking AP English courses. "SO MANY BOOKS, SO LITTLE TIME, OHMAHGOD, I'M GONNA DIE, I WON'T FINISH ALL THESE AND THEN I WILL FAIL THE TEST WHEN I GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND, AND, AND... *has a breakdown and sobs in a corner*"

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:31 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

It happened during more than one class, and yes, there were models during most of them, because about the only luck I have is bad. cat_gonk
This... sounds like a pretty good deal, but I don't even know what state you're in, and I'm not sure if I have anything to offer for my end of the deal. cat_xd
It sounds a lot like my bestie's old room at her mother's house; I stayed with her for a while last summer, I totally loved her room.
I'd be a basement dweller or an attic dweller if I had either of those, but I live in a trailer, soooo, I don't. ^^;
BUT ONE DAY I WILL AND I WILL HAVE A ROOM JUST FOR ME IN THE ATTIC OR BASEMENT I WILL ONE DAY HAVE. *determined face* emotion_donotwant [/redundant statement]
That's rough, you sound like me summers before my junior and senior year of high school when I was taking AP English courses. "SO MANY BOOKS, SO LITTLE TIME, OHMAHGOD, I'M GONNA DIE, I WON'T FINISH ALL THESE AND THEN I WILL FAIL THE TEST WHEN I GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND, AND, AND... *has a breakdown and sobs in a corner*"

Lol I'm a Jersey Girl but no I'm not a Nikki Newark.
My mum worked at the boardwalk when she was 14 and the terms for the fake girls (girls who would come in high heels that would get stuck in the boards and they would try to wrench the heel out WITH THEIR FOOT STILL IN IT, plaster makeup on and use wayyyy too much hairspray) they're called Nikki Newarks and the boys are called Bennies. Bennies would come dressed in all leathers.
And yah the stress is pretty much me right now. -going into Junior year-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:56 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
My mum worked at the boardwalk when she was 14 and the terms for the fake girls (girls who would come in high heels that would get stuck in the boards and they would try to wrench the heel out WITH THEIR FOOT STILL IN IT, plaster makeup on and use wayyyy too much hairspray) they're called Nikki Newarks and the boys are called Bennies. Bennies would come dressed in all leathers.

Knowledge~ emotion_kirakira
I'm an Ohioan now. cat_3nodding
Ohio is so much better than NC.
I plan to one day live in Maine or Iowa.
I love snow. >>;
I've convinced my beau that Maine is a good choice; he's going to school to be a chef, and he loves fresh seafood. cat_xd
That plan failing, though, I already have a town picked out in Iowa; Story City, which is near Ames. His uncle lives there and we house sat for him once and just daj;kdaf;klhafd I LOVE IOWA. emotion_0A0

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:37 am
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

Nah, don't. It's a fake documentary xD

Yeah, I heard it was over.

I need to cry.
And I wanna see the Documentary anyway!

Lol, it was interesting. At the time it seemed almost too good to be true. Then I looked online and came to find out it was fake. They have an ambiguous disclaimer, but meh. If you love anything with sharks, though, then I guess you will find a way to watch it. xD

I wanna pet sharkies. Big ones. Not the little ones at Adventure Aquarium. I wanna pet Great Whites and Tiger and Whale sharks heart
I like big creatures. Like sharks. And wolves. And polar bears. And dragons cat_cool

I'm sorry I didn't reply to this >.<

I'm interested in the dangerous, deadly creatures. So sharks fit that criteria XD
Petting sharks could be cool. Not sure if I'd be scared, though, if they were big.

Sorry I didn't respond. Gaia didn't say you quoted me! -feels bad- redface

Have you even been to an aquarium and they have the touch tanks where they have little starfish or sea anemones and sea cucumbers? Sometimes they have sharks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:19 am
Blind Blindness
I want to compliment you, Morgan. smile

You have good conversation skills.

Brandy, you always have something poignant to contribute to the conversation, making you distinctly you.

WHY AM I LEARNING MORE ABOUT YOU FROM SOMEONE ELSE?!

I'm telling you, Morgan, this girl really likes ya!

-blush- o/////o thanks
Danny we need to have a conversation started up to. It's just me and Brandy! Lets seeee..... Are you nerdy or geeky? Artistic or techy? Otaku? What books do you like? Do you even like books?
I wants to know!!! cat_blaugh  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:22 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I love snow. >>;
I've convinced my beau that Maine is a good choice; he's going to school to be a chef, and he loves fresh seafood. cat_xd
That plan failing, though, I already have a town picked out in Iowa; Story City, which is near Ames. His uncle lives there and we house sat for him once and just daj;kdaf;klhafd I LOVE IOWA. emotion_0A0

...Story City?
Okay I literally read that as Story Brook...from Once Upon a Time -nerd- cat_razz
I like snow too, but where I want to live, Land O' Lakes, FL, it doesn't snow cat_cry
I want to live there because that is the base of a small gaming company that I'm dying to work for  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:27 am
Mr pat-pie
my ability to focus is the butts >.> well thats what this guild is all about xD

HOLA Senior Pat Pie!
Someone above recently asked this. My friend Queen Spazzy responded with this:
" EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING is going on here. With lots of awesome, too. Aw yeah. cat_cool "

And as I said:

"Anything and everything!
Pies and paradoxes.
Doxies and Druids.
Tea and Teleportation.
Bros and Brits.
Azgard and Azeroth."

Literally, this is a random posting thing where anyone and everyone has completely random conversations about everything they feel like.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:39 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I love snow. >>;

...Story City?
Okay I literally read that as Story Brook...from Once Upon a Time -nerd- cat_razz
I like snow too, but where I want to live, Land O' Lakes, FL, it doesn't snow cat_cry
I want to live there because that is the base of a small gaming company that I'm dying to work for

That... That's a show, right? *doesn't watch TV* >>;
I don't like Florida very much. Year-round pollen and mold, eek, I'd be sick all the time. I was always miserable when we visited Florida when I had relatives there.
Pensacola is a nice vacation spot, though; it's on the gulf, just past the time zone change line.
I had a cousin at the naval base there that we visited once.
Psst, Pat's been around here as long as, maybe even longer than, I have. He just doesn't get on much.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:07 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I love snow. >>;

...Story City?

That... That's a show, right? *doesn't watch TV* >>;
I don't like Florida very much. Year-round pollen and mold, eek, I'd be sick all the time. I was always miserable when we visited Florida when I had relatives there.
Pensacola is a nice vacation spot, though; it's on the gulf, just past the time zone change line.
I had a cousin at the naval base there that we visited once.
Psst, Pat's been around here as long as, maybe even longer than, I have. He just doesn't get on much.

Yah it's a tv show. I love it! You would love it too. It's about a town where every Fairy Tale character comes to life in this small town.
And I didn't know redface
Okie, I fixed it.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:06 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yah it's a tv show. I love it! You would love it too. It's about a town where every Fairy Tale character comes to life in this small town.
Okie, I fixed it.

I'm pretty sure my beau and his parents watch it, which is the only reason I recognized the name. >>;
All my television information comes from them.
Is fine~ You're a great welcome wagon, I'd totally take re-welcoming by you any day~ emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:31 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Okie, I fixed it.

I'm pretty sure my beau and his parents watch it, which is the only reason I recognized the name. >>;
All my television information comes from them.
Is fine~ You're a great welcome wagon, I'd totally take re-welcoming by you any day~ emotion_yatta

I want more people to join the guild because this place is awesome!  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:10 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
I want to compliment you, Morgan. smile

You have good conversation skills.

Brandy, you always have something poignant to contribute to the conversation, making you distinctly you.

WHY AM I LEARNING MORE ABOUT YOU FROM SOMEONE ELSE?!

I'm telling you, Morgan, this girl really likes ya!

-blush- o/////o thanks
Danny we need to have a conversation started up to. It's just me and Brandy! Lets seeee..... Are you nerdy or geeky? Artistic or techy? Otaku? What books do you like? Do you even like books?
I wants to know!!! cat_blaugh

Awww. Thanks for being interested in me 4laugh

I've been called nerdy, but I don't know if I'm smart or ambitious enough to qualify as such. People also say I look like Daniel Radcliffe. In fact, the person that was dealing with me on Thursday when I bought my first smart phone (yup, first, a Galaxy s4) told me so.
I'm a pretty awkward, nonchalant person. I get bored easily but also overthink a lot. I tend to stray away from social interactions in the real world >> XD...grew up very shy and lacking confidence. Has taken a lot out of me and led to much stress and depression. I don't recommend it. Try to be happy and do what's right for you, that's the advice I'd give

I need to read more books. They're fodder for the mind, as Brandy would say xD  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games