Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24807 24808 24809 24810 24811 24812 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:02 pm

You didn't even get a single rupee? You poor little digger.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Kuzodav
The Eleventh AK
s**t ak's here everyone stop talking

s**t everyone's out to get ak here
its our one collective goal in life(s?).

s**t it was a joke guys
please don't crucify me

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:07 pm

I'm pretty sure there's been a few times where I've swung one direction and Link swings the other... but maybe I just need to get out of the habit of little flicks... I DUNNO
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:50 am

Playing minecraft on hardcore. Found my first slime (EVER) and diamond ore (of the server) in the same spot. Good times. But now it must die, as it may push me in the lava and kill me in such a fashion that he, too would die, as the world would be deleted.

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:56 am

Kuzodav
Playing minecraft on hardcore. Found my first slime (EVER) and diamond ore (of the server) in the same spot. Good times. But now it must die, as it may push me in the lava and kill me in such a fashion that he, too would die, as the world would be deleted.

It was so cute! Luckily I didn't take it as a sign of good things to come, and exercised caution. For, I used my brain! And before I dug out the diamond I made sure it would not fall into lava, and it would've! So I was smart, and am now in the processes of giving the diamond a cobblestone surface to land on.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:57 am

Kuzodav
Kuzodav

It was so cute! Luckily I didn't take it as a sign of good things to come, and exercised caution. For, I used my brain! And before I dug out the diamond I made sure it would not fall into lava, and it would've! So I was smart, and am now in the processes of giving the diamond a cobblestone surface to land on.

6 diamonds. cool

Kuzodav

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:00 pm

Stuck at the desert gorge... hnnng
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:14 pm

I'm supposed to drop a bomb down into this hole with my hook beetle, but there are no flowers. WHAT DO I DOOOOOO?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Quit spoiling s**t.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:05 pm

I LOVE when I search for help on my homework online and then I come across the actual question I'm stuck on and its answer. heart

Also I think Skyward Sword sword is likely the best Zelda game, though I have only just beaten the first temple. heart

heart heart heart 4laugh

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:54 pm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:37 pm

I was driving home and I saw an ad for "Skyloft Training Studio" on the side of a bus, and I did a double take.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:44 pm

lol weird
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:47 pm

The Eleventh AK
I was driving home and I saw an ad for "Skyloft Training Studio" on the side of a bus, and I did a double take.
lol

Xilo The Odd

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:49 pm

i am link
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24807 24808 24809 24810 24811 24812 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games