Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:16 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

Nah, don't. It's a fake documentary xD

Yeah, I heard it was over.

I need to cry.
And I wanna see the Documentary anyway!

Lol, it was interesting. At the time it seemed almost too good to be true. Then I looked online and came to find out it was fake. They have an ambiguous disclaimer, but meh. If you love anything with sharks, though, then I guess you will find a way to watch it. xD

I wanna pet sharkies. Big ones. Not the little ones at Adventure Aquarium. I wanna pet Great Whites and Tiger and Whale sharks heart
I like big creatures. Like sharks. And wolves. And polar bears. And dragons cat_cool

I'm sorry I didn't reply to this >.<

I'm interested in the dangerous, deadly creatures. So sharks fit that criteria XD
Petting sharks could be cool. Not sure if I'd be scared, though, if they were big.

Sorry I didn't respond. Gaia didn't say you quoted me! -feels bad- redface

Have you even been to an aquarium and they have the touch tanks where they have little starfish or sea anemones and sea cucumbers? Sometimes they have sharks.

Yeah. Not for a while, though. I probably pet a small shark and don't even remember XD...I know I've pet the sting rays  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:41 pm
[_TorturingLiars_]
Hello Members from old times and Members of new. Hello to the Crew and Vice Captain. Hello to myself! mrgreen

I first want to start off by congratulating everyone--the new members who have made this guild alive again, the Crews outstanding dedication, and your choice to have joined this guild in the first place. You and me, we'll be seeing each other for a long time. Let's make this campaign last--along with other future upcoming campaigns-- and let's reach for our goal. We are averaging 300 to 400 posts a day, but I know we can do better! With your help, we can increase posting stats even further and continue to promote the fun and randomness we seek! It's going to be a long and entertaining journey over the upcoming months, so let's put on our shoes, our pants, and our socks-- and LET'S DO THIS THING!!!

GET INVOLVED AND ACTIVE IN OUR GUILD! Do so in a constructive way, in a way that fits you. Just be your lovely self so long as you're polite and not spamming.

Do you just go to the guild for viewing threads, or you hardly ever view this guild...yet happen to be reading this thread now? THEN HELP US OUT! JUST ONE POST--ONE-- WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Set a goal to post just once a day. Imagine if we had 100 people just post once a day-- that'd be 100 more posts! Have an open mind and seek the guild out!

THIS THREAD WILL BE A BUSY ONE! The "Guild Spirit Campaign" is a slogan for all the guild, although I expect this thread to be particularly active. Also, as I've stated, there is no such thing as a post limit!

HELP US REACH 700,000 POSTS!

AND.

YOU'LL BE REWARDED! mrgreen

ON YOUR MARK

READY.

SET.

GO!

How do we get started in this thing?  

Javier Cross

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:05 am
Blind Blindness
They're fodder for the mind, as Brandy would say xD

Yesssssss, Brandy would say. cat_cool
I'm about to finish my book on the Zodiac killer, and then I'll read Helter Skelter, which is about Charles Manson and his 'family'. cat_whee
I'm not sure yet if I'll go back to the library for more books on murder or read some of the books I have at home, since I have boxes upon boxes of them. >>;

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:11 am
Javier Cross

You just did~!
All it takes is a post. cat_wink

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:14 am
Javier Cross
[_TorturingLiars_]
Hello Members from old times and Members of new. Hello to the Crew and Vice Captain. Hello to myself! mrgreen

I first want to start off by congratulating everyone--the new members who have made this guild alive again, the Crews outstanding dedication, and your choice to have joined this guild in the first place. You and me, we'll be seeing each other for a long time. Let's make this campaign last--along with other future upcoming campaigns-- and let's reach for our goal. We are averaging 300 to 400 posts a day, but I know we can do better! With your help, we can increase posting stats even further and continue to promote the fun and randomness we seek! It's going to be a long and entertaining journey over the upcoming months, so let's put on our shoes, our pants, and our socks-- and LET'S DO THIS THING!!!

GET INVOLVED AND ACTIVE IN OUR GUILD! Do so in a constructive way, in a way that fits you. Just be your lovely self so long as you're polite and not spamming.

Do you just go to the guild for viewing threads, or you hardly ever view this guild...yet happen to be reading this thread now? THEN HELP US OUT! JUST ONE POST--ONE-- WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Set a goal to post just once a day. Imagine if we had 100 people just post once a day-- that'd be 100 more posts! Have an open mind and seek the guild out!

THIS THREAD WILL BE A BUSY ONE! The "Guild Spirit Campaign" is a slogan for all the guild, although I expect this thread to be particularly active. Also, as I've stated, there is no such thing as a post limit!

AND.

ON YOUR MARK

READY.

SET.

GO!

You're doing it now by posting! Keep posting and you will help us reach our goal. Ain't that right, guys?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:15 am
Queen Spazzy
Javier Cross

You just did~!

Totes posted before seeing your post. Coincidence incidencee xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:36 am
Queen Spazzy
Javier Cross

You just did~!

You don't say.
Mind telling me more about it?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:37 am
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
[_TorturingLiars_]

AND.

ON YOUR MARK

READY.

SET.

GO!

You're doing it now by posting! Keep posting and you will help us reach our goal. Ain't that right, guys?

Is there some kind of magical plot at the workings of this beast?  

Javier Cross

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:52 am
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
[_TorturingLiars_]

AND.

ON YOUR MARK

READY.

SET.

GO!

I don't know. IS THERE, BRANDY?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:56 am
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
[_TorturingLiars_]

AND.

ON YOUR MARK

READY.

SET.

GO!

Perhaps Brandy may recall more on if there's a plot or not.
Where is Brandy?  

Javier Cross

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:04 am
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
[_TorturingLiars_]

AND.

ON YOUR MARK

READY.

SET.

GO!

Where is Brandy?

Queen Spazzy is Brandy. She's the Vice Captain.
Additionally, Darkness Dragons Revenge's name is Morgan.

And my name is Danny.

And your name is...Javier? xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:25 am
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness

Where is Brandy?

And my name is Danny.

What a Whacky Coincidence at work, then.  

Javier Cross

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:20 am
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness

Where is Brandy?

And my name is Danny.

What a Whacky Coincidence at work, then.

How old are you? xD. I know you've been in the guild for quite some time. I remember you joining years ago  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:39 am
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

Lol, it was interesting. At the time it seemed almost too good to be true. Then I looked online and came to find out it was fake. They have an ambiguous disclaimer, but meh. If you love anything with sharks, though, then I guess you will find a way to watch it. xD

I wanna pet sharkies. Big ones. Not the little ones at Adventure Aquarium. I wanna pet Great Whites and Tiger and Whale sharks heart
I like big creatures. Like sharks. And wolves. And polar bears. And dragons cat_cool

I'm sorry I didn't reply to this >.<

I'm interested in the dangerous, deadly creatures. So sharks fit that criteria XD
Petting sharks could be cool. Not sure if I'd be scared, though, if they were big.

Sorry I didn't respond. Gaia didn't say you quoted me! -feels bad- redface

Have you even been to an aquarium and they have the touch tanks where they have little starfish or sea anemones and sea cucumbers? Sometimes they have sharks.

Yeah. Not for a while, though. I probably pet a small shark and don't even remember XD...I know I've pet the sting rays

Omg! Aren't the sting rays soft?

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:47 am
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
I want to compliment you, Morgan. smile

You have good conversation skills.

Brandy, you always have something poignant to contribute to the conversation, making you distinctly you.

WHY AM I LEARNING MORE ABOUT YOU FROM SOMEONE ELSE?!

I'm telling you, Morgan, this girl really likes ya!

-blush- o/////o thanks
Danny we need to have a conversation started up to. It's just me and Brandy! Lets seeee..... Are you nerdy or geeky? Artistic or techy? Otaku? What books do you like? Do you even like books?
I wants to know!!! cat_blaugh

Awww. Thanks for being interested in me 4laugh

I've been called nerdy, but I don't know if I'm smart or ambitious enough to qualify as such. People also say I look like Daniel Radcliffe. In fact, the person that was dealing with me on Thursday when I bought my first smart phone (yup, first, a Galaxy s4) told me so.
I'm a pretty awkward, nonchalant person. I get bored easily but also overthink a lot. I tend to stray away from social interactions in the real world >> XD...grew up very shy and lacking confidence. Has taken a lot out of me and led to much stress and depression. I don't recommend it. Try to be happy and do what's right for you, that's the advice I'd give

I need to read more books. They're fodder for the mind, as Brandy would say xD

Hmmm. From what I remember in the guilds photo album you do look a little like him :3 Even have the same first name almost razz (My computer internet thingy isn't loading the photo album pages and girrrrr) stressed
You're a very smart person, you know that?
It would be awesome if we ever meet at a Comic Con. I might be going to one in Texas later on next year (2014) with my cousins (I wuv my cousins heart heart )
Is there a chance you would go to a Comic Con in Texas? sweatdrop
It would be so cool to meet in real life, especially at a comic con!  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games