Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24817 24818 24819 24820 24821 24822 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Skaeryll
Jaycorn
The Eleventh AK
Jaycorn
The Eleventh AK
http://youtu.be/u0Fa2dERoFA

y u have so many ps3 games but no Catherine? sum ting wong?

And... um... wow. xd

do not want

BUT IT'S SOOO GOOD

Catherine kinda sucked. The difficulty balancing was screwed up. Like the second staircase was ******** impossible and the 3 afterwards were easy as hell.

IDGAF, the important part is that it's fun.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:27 pm

I ... am kinda feelin' like I've missed the boat somehow.

It's a little depressing. Hard to explain.

Just another spell of Kegan's mild soulcrushing depression.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:34 pm

emo sonic
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Eh, I think you'd get it. I'm just being reminded how jaded I've become, and how there's no real reason for me to have lost the outlook I had when I was younger.

I've made strides, and worked so hard to come out as a better person. Grown up, in other words, but I feel like I lost something along the way that didn't need to die... And that's tragic.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:47 pm

I think part of the reason I got sucked into minecraft so much is because I hadn't played with legos in years. It was like a childhood dream come true. I build so many buildings, but I never had enough of the right bricks to build anything really nice. The walls were always like 10 colors on whatever.

Don't get confused. Legos and minecraft have very little if anything to do with my moodswing.

DOG KEEPS FARTING. I ASK HER WHY AND SHE JUST STARES AT ME.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:49 pm

When I dream sometimes I'm wandering desolate and beautiful martian-looking landscapes.

What if my dream self lives on Mars?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Spam in the spam can.

Sometimes when I zone out I day dream of clouds blowing over the desert.

The one time I was in the desert I hid in the hotel for 99 percent of the time. The weather and the sun were kinda disgusting. I've never felt natural air so hot.

I need a goron tunic.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:55 pm

[Kegan]
When I dream, sometimes I'm wandering desolate and beautiful martian-looking landscapes.

What if my dream self lives on Mars?

I recall one time I met a small band of nomadic looking people. And they taught me how to use the wind and some form of magic to fly. It was a lot of fun.

Mars is supposed to be really dusty, though, and I'm kinda kidding about thinking I go to mars when I dream. I dream about cities more than that place. And I have no evidence that my dream exist outside of my head.

That sounds like some kind of silly mysticism bullshit that people get-- whoop tangent on jadedness.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:03 pm

I haven't tried to practice lucid dreaming and recall in so long. I have really lost almost all of the tiny influence I could exert over that. A shame really.

I should put my pen and note on my night table and set the alarm for some strange hour. I wonder if I could try to dream about something specifically. I mean I could try, but I'm a thousand times more ADD in my dreams than in real life... which is like a million times more than your average dude. It's usually pretty entertaining to recount just what I experienced in my dreams.

I'm going to look for image libraries of world heritage site photos before I go to sleep. That should give my subconscious some cool material to process.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Hang this s**t on a wall!
http://whc.unesco.org/uploads/thumbs/site_0208_0005-375-500-20110920200237.jpg

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Places I would like to see myself before I die. Let's start a list:

Meteora.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:23 pm

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:34 pm

I wasn't expecting much from either Gallagher brother after they left Oasis to do solo music but Noel Gallagher has a pretty good song and I am thinking of getting his whole album now.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:40 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:36 am

Tastes like diabetes.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24817 24818 24819 24820 24821 24822 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games