Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:11 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge

YOU SHOULD COME TO OHAYOCON.
(Which is, of course, in Ohio)
I might be going to Ohayocon '14.
I didn't get to go last year. emotion_8c
But I've went the three years before that.
(Coincidentally, I've just posted a picture in the photo album of me in my cat ears from my first con.)
I cosplayed the last two times I went; the first time as Kaylee from Firefly/Serenity (my beau was Jayne, complete with silly hat), and the second as Jenny from The Darkness (my beau was the main character, Jackie; I even made the little evil darkness tentacle monsters for him to wear).
I bought a wig so I could do Kanade Tachibana (a.k.a. Angel) from Angel Beats last year, but I couldn't afford to go, let alone make the rest of my and my beau's costumes. (The beau was gonna go as Otonashi)
We're thinking about Pandora Hearts characters if we go this year. >3> (But I can't decide who I wanna be... The beau has to be Gil or maybe Vincent since he's so tall, but I have a lot of choices since there are lots of short characters in that manga)
I like to cosplay. >>;

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:19 pm
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness

I don't know. IS THERE, BRANDY?

Perhaps Brandy may recall more on if there's a plot or not.
Where is Brandy?

Queen Spazzy is Brandy. She's the Vice Captain.
Additionally, Darkness Dragons Revenge's name is Morgan.

And my name is Danny.

And your name is...Javier? xD

What a Whacky Coincidence at work, then.

How old are you? xD. I know you've been in the guild for quite some time. I remember you joining years ago

21 years old, why?  

Javier Cross

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:36 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

(Coincidentally, I've just posted a picture in the photo album of me in my cat ears from my first con.)
I cosplayed the last two times I went; the first time as Kaylee from Firefly/Serenity (my beau was Jayne, complete with silly hat), and the second as Jenny from The Darkness (my beau was the main character, Jackie; I even made the little evil darkness tentacle monsters for him to wear).
I bought a wig so I could do Kanade Tachibana (a.k.a. Angel) from Angel Beats last year, but I couldn't afford to go, let alone make the rest of my and my beau's costumes. (The beau was gonna go as Otonashi)
We're thinking about Pandora Hearts characters if we go this year. >3> (But I can't decide who I wanna be... The beau has to be Gil or maybe Vincent since he's so tall, but I have a lot of choices since there are lots of short characters in that manga)
I like to cosplay. >>;

I don't go to out of state Cons. The only reason I would go to a Con in Texas is because it's close to my cousins campus and they go.
I would probably cosplay as a genderbend Natsu from Fairy Tail (since I can't be shirtless)
Or, if I were able to get a good display corset, I would cosplay as a female Deady
User Image
Deady is an undead teddy bear created by one of my favorite singers, also appearing at Dragon Con annually, VOLTAIRE heart heart
But my dream con to go to is DRAGON CON IN ATLANTA GEORGIA BECAUSE ARTIX ENTERTAINMENT GOES THERE!!!!!!! heart emotion_kirakira heart emotion_kirakira heart emotion_kirakira heart emotion_kirakira heart emotion_kirakira heart emotion_kirakira heart emotion_kirakira heart
Sorry, freak out mode. But yah I really wanna gooooooo cat_burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:56 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I like to cosplay. >>;

I don't go to out of state Cons. The only reason I would go to a Con in Texas is because it's close to my cousins campus and they go.
I would probably cosplay as a genderbend Natsu from Fairy Tail (since I can't be shirtless)
Or, if I were able to get a good display corset, I would cosplay as a female Deady
User Image
Deady is an undead teddy bear created by one of my favorite singers, also appearing at Dragon Con annually, VOLTAIRE heart heart
But my dream con to go to is DRAGON CON IN ATLANTA GEORGIA BECAUSE ARTIX ENTERTAINMENT GOES THERE!!!!!!! heart emotion_kirakira heart emotion_kirakira heart emotion_kirakira heart emotion_kirakira heart emotion_kirakira heart emotion_kirakira heart emotion_kirakira heart

Pfft, Texas is so overrated.
I reallyreallyreally wanted to go to a con a couple states over last year because LM.C, my favorite Japanese band EVER, had their only US stop on their international tour there...
It's really too bad, you can't come to Ohayocon, it's absolutely awesome, we have AMAZING guests (Like the guy who does the voice of Gir~), and it's closer than Texas. cat_xd
Ohio is nicer than Texas, too. >.>
Atlanta is also overrated; I HATE Atlanta. Most of the people are assholes, especially the people on the highway, UGH.
The northeast and midwest is where it's at, man, I'm telling you.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:08 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I like to cosplay. >>;

User Image

Pfft, Texas is so overrated.
I reallyreallyreally wanted to go to a con a couple states over last year because LM.C, my favorite Japanese band EVER, had their only US stop on their international tour there...
It's really too bad, you can't come to Ohayocon, it's absolutely awesome, we have AMAZING guests (Like the guy who does the voice of Gir~), and it's closer than Texas. cat_xd
Ohio is nicer than Texas, too. >.>
Atlanta is also overrated; I HATE Atlanta. Most of the people are assholes, especially the people on the highway, UGH.
The northeast and midwest is where it's at, man, I'm telling you.

...Well I'm still going to the Con in Texas with my cousins if it works out with my schedule. Hell even if it doesn't I'm going. I don't care if it interferes with school; I'd take a Con over school any day. I'll tell them I'm meeting with the priest or something. (my school only takes religious meetings as excuses) That and the fact I get the see my cousins only once a year, if that.
And my goal is to get to Dragon Con. Artix Entertainment goes every year and so does Voltaire and a bunch of other HUGE fandoms like Doctor who, Supernatural, and countless others.
You should check out the website: http://www.dragoncon.org/
Given the chance, I'm going to both Cons.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:11 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
...Well I'm still going to the Con in Texas with my cousins if it works out with my schedule. Hell even if it doesn't I'm going. I don't care if it interferes with school; I'd take a Con over school any day. I'll tell them I'm meeting with the priest or something. (my school only takes religious meetings as excuses) That and the fact I get the see my cousins only once a year, if that.
And my goal is to get to Dragon Con. Artix Entertainment goes every year and so does Voltaire and a bunch of other HUGE fandoms like Doctor who, Supernatural, and countless others.

You can go, but I'd never go to either.
Ohayocon is actually a rather small con as far as cons go, and it's about too big for me.
I'd die at DragonCon.
Besides, too far away to drive to easily, so I'd never be able to get there.
I know Abney Park used to play at DragonCon regularly (I love them~), but I don't know if they do anymore...
I don't keep track of stuff like that since I can't afford it, anyway.
OH! Make sure you take ID, you'll need to verify your age to get into a lot of stuff.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:52 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I like to cosplay. >>;

User Image

Pleased to meet you, Dragon. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:51 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

You can go, but I'd never go to either.
Ohayocon is actually a rather small con as far as cons go, and it's about too big for me.
I'd die at DragonCon.
Besides, too far away to drive to easily, so I'd never be able to get there.
I know Abney Park used to play at DragonCon regularly (I love them~), but I don't know if they do anymore...
I don't keep track of stuff like that since I can't afford it, anyway.
OH! Make sure you take ID, you'll need to verify your age to get into a lot of stuff.

I want to visit my cousins campus.
As he puts it "You know it's an awesome campus when, waiting for class to start on the first day of school, two guys bring out light sabers and start having a light saber fight in the middle of the hall. Well, I always carry my Adventure Time sword on me so I joined in."
And I just walked over to him, wrapped my arms around him, burried my face into his shoulder/neck and said "I need to visit your campus." emotion_kirakira
Well, I'm getting my license this year. Otherwise, I'd only have my school ID.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:53 pm
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I like to cosplay. >>;

User Image

Hay Javier!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:02 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I like to cosplay. >>;

User Image

Hay Javier!

How come for the life of me, I can't say we have met before until right now by chance?  

Javier Cross

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:15 pm
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I like to cosplay. >>;

User Image

Hay Javier!

How come for the life of me, I can't say we have met before until right now by chance?

We've met cat_razz you invited me to your guild?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:40 pm
Helloooo? Anyone awake? >_>?  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:03 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge

User Image

Hay Javier!

I believe I did, but which one?
The Multi-RP one or the Madoka Magica one?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:05 pm
Princess Zelda21
Helloooo? Anyone awake? >_>?

Pleased to meet you, Lady Zelda.
How have you been?  

Javier Cross

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:05 pm
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge

User Image

Hay Javier!

I believe I did, but which one?
The Multi-RP one or the Madoka Magica one?

The multi RPG 3nodding  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games