Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24821 24822 24823 24824 24825 24826 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:49 pm

The cheese dial was at the max setting for all of the nineties too.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Jaycorn
You could choose not to have it enabled? People aren't going to be *that* anxious to give up their privacy (I think). I was just thinking it would be hella useful when you get lost and are trying to meet up with someone.
People don't read ToS, and people are willing to give up privacy in order to have cell phones. You can now be contacted anywhere at anytime by phone, and if you know someone that doesn't have a cell phone they're the weird ones. Who's to say that won't continue to happen?

Meta_Fish
Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Jaycorn
I used to have a Tamagotchi and it was harder to take care of than a real animal.

I had both tamagotchis and digimon. I also had some weird alien pet. I'm kind of surprised I've never gotten Nintendogs and cats, honestly.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn
You could choose not to have it enabled? People aren't going to be *that* anxious to give up their privacy (I think). I was just thinking it would be hella useful when you get lost and are trying to meet up with someone.

I agree that no one's going to want to give up their privacy, but if Google and Facebook are any indicator, the loss won't be consented to anyway.
Would you really stop using Google or Facebook at this point if you found out they were making your name, location and interests public? Aren't they doing that already? Haven't they always?

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Waynebrizzle
Is that a thing?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn
I used to have a Tamagotchi and it was harder to take care of than a real animal.

I had both tamagotchis and digimon. I also had some weird alien pet. I'm kind of surprised I've never gotten Nintendogs and cats, honestly.

Oh yeah, I had the Digimon thing too. Virtual pets were the greatest, but I think Tamagotchi couldn't turn off or something? I remember having to babysit people's things because you couldn't leave them alone. And you couldn't turn off their sound, or something. GUH

Nintendogs and Cats would just make me feel bad about playing it instead of spending time with my real cat and dog.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Jaycorn
I never got one, but I always wanted one. Even now, seeing even pictures of them or anything, I want one. An old one, not the new ones with all the color and stuff. It was like being part of a special club, and I never got into it.

I did have both Pocket Pikachus, though. I think my forearm got bigger from shaking that thing than it ever will wanking it.

Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn

I agree that no one's going to want to give up their privacy, but if Google and Facebook are any indicator, the loss won't be consented to anyway.
Would you really stop using Google or Facebook at this point if you found out they were making your name, location and interests public? Aren't they doing that already? Haven't they always?

I'd actually never given Facebook any of my info until they added that feature where friends can add it FOR you. It's really underhanded.

Waynebrizzle

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Today Fish assumes the role of Kegan in a rousing rendition of some movie about privacy and corporations or some s**t.

Kegan cameos as "Bird."

OH YEAH I had the first Pikachu thing too, that was the best! heart Eff tamaguuchis.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:54 pm

[Kegan]
Waynebrizzle
Is that a thing?

Hell, it was probably invented in the nineties just so though could turn it all the way up.
Jaycorn
Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn

Oh yeah, I had the Digimon thing too. Virtual pets were the greatest, but I think Tamagotchi couldn't turn off or something? I remember having to babysit people's things because you couldn't leave them alone. And you couldn't turn off their sound, or something. GUH

Nintendogs and Cats would just make me feel bad about playing it instead of spending time with my real cat and dog.

Yeah, I didn't have a cat until much later, so that might've been part of the appeal for me too.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Meta_Fish
Jaycorn
I never got one, but I always wanted one. Even now, seeing even pictures of them or anything, I want one. An old one, not the new ones with all the color and stuff. It was like being part of a special club, and I never got into it.

I did have both Pocket Pikachus, though. I think my forearm got bigger from shaking that thing than it ever will wanking it.
Eventually you would throw it in a drawer and wait for it to die.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIYF9exhm-Q

Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn

I'd actually never given Facebook any of my info until they added that feature where friends can add it FOR you. It's really underhanded.
Well you're in the majority, lol! Which just proves my other point more.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Jaycorn
OH YEAH I had the first Pikachu thing too, that was the best! heart Eff tamaguuchis.
I loved that thing. I didn't even like Pikachu that much, but I did after those. If they'd made a Charmander one, my life would have been perfect.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24821 24822 24823 24824 24825 24826 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games