Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24825 24826 24827 24828 24829 24830 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Open hostilities became too intense for regular dining as a family like 7 years ago.

I've largely been on my own cooking for myself since I was 9. I guess that's why I like it!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:48 pm

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Yes, now leave me alone as I make my own dinner.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Jaycorn
would you guys still talk to me if I wore this every day:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes... very yes.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Jaycorn
Kegan's parents: http://highexpectationsasianfather.tumblr.com/
Actually. The subject of "Special school" was broached several times during my grade school education.

And by that I mean stupid school. Where my electives ranged from carving s**t into a desk I don't own 101 to "I'm too tired to think of another class."

But it was probably just a passive aggressive way of scaring me into being an indigo child or some s**t.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:55 pm

You're lucky. At least your parents let you go to school. My parents just beat me with books until the ink seeped into my bloodstream.

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Now when they have a child who needs pills to help him ******** calm down, they don't want to.

Kid screaming PUUUUUSH and screeching while (Failing to in this case) s**t in a pull-up at 6 and a half? Beyond help. We don't want to make him sad like our first special child.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Trenn Flashkill
You're lucky. At least your parents let you go to school. My parents just beat me with books until the ink seeped into my bloodstream.

xD

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Trenn Flashkill
Yeah yeah. "First World Problems."

ATLEAST YOU HAD BOOKS.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Trenn Flashkill

My parents carved math equations and scientific theory into my skin. How am I going to explain "Descartes" engraved into my scrotum to my wife?

Waynebrizzle

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Back in my day we didn't have water to drink. We all spit in a cup and drank it. And God damn it, we liked it.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:08 pm

This discussion has come to it's logical conclusion.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:20 pm

It's strange when someone you know and talk to says something and the only thing you can think of as a reply is something very nerdy or something they would know nothing about, so you just don't say anything.

"I appreciate you!"

Fish's mind:
-Beedle from Windwaker's long-anticipated gift
-How many Gratitude Crystals would that be worth?

It's worse when you actually DO make the joke and then they don't get it and you look stupid when you realize that. But I hate the people that make jokes that they know the other person won't get to try to feel superior to them. I knew a guy named Shawn that would make 4chan meme jokes in front of my ex all the time (they knew each other before I knew him) and she would just force some laughing.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:22 pm

But then again, I did kind of lord myself over him by saying that 4chan was stupid and memes were jokes that people found funny only because other people thought they were funny. ******** that guy anyway, he's a f*****t

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:23 pm

How about when you make a funny joke around older people, and then someone asks what it's from, and you don't want to say video games?

I made a reference to one of Catherine Sforza's lines in ACII and it was so spot on for the situation, and people laughed, but then it got really quiet because I didn't think to lie and say it was from a movie.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24825 24826 24827 24828 24829 24830 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games