Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:06 pm
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross

Actually its more like starting several sub-groups, though your point still stands.
I guess you could say I was trying to avoid a free-for-all that holds no credibility, yet from time to time it happens like glitches on a TV screen. sweatdrop

I've been trying to gather a lot of attending members, but even a modest 20+ attending members out of a 300+ something group would have been enough for me.

Oh, I see what you mean. Don't suppose you have a link to the sub-group for Legend of Zelda by chance?

Sadly not in particular. sad
Too many people were leaving at once before anyone ever got the chance to ask about it, and were it not for the efforts of myself and what's left of the available crew, I don't know how we would have still been able to survive at the moment.

I will not lie if I say we all need help like one wouldn't believe. emo
Especially me.

Huh, I see. I would of loved to do a Legend of Zelda rp there. What sort of help would you be needing if you don't mind me asking?

Its mostly Negotiation Zone-related matters, not every world and sub-group is gonna be able to remember to keep the Power balances equal and all that jazz for one thing.
For another, feel free to gather Zelda fans willing to assist in the construction if you so like.
Third, I am not gonna lie, all the help to gather would be appreciated if it means getting 20+ attending members on board.

Ah, ok. I suppose I could try and lend a hand for the LoZ one as best I can. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:08 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross

Actually its more like starting several sub-groups, though your point still stands.
I guess you could say I was trying to avoid a free-for-all that holds no credibility, yet from time to time it happens like glitches on a TV screen. sweatdrop

I've been trying to gather a lot of attending members, but even a modest 20+ attending members out of a 300+ something group would have been enough for me.

Oh, I see what you mean. Don't suppose you have a link to the sub-group for Legend of Zelda by chance?

Too many people were leaving at once before anyone ever got the chance to ask about it, and were it not for the efforts of myself and what's left of the available crew, I don't know how we would have still been able to survive at the moment.

Especially me.

Huh, I see. I would of loved to do a Legend of Zelda rp there. What sort of help would you be needing if you don't mind me asking?

Its mostly Negotiation Zone-related matters, not every world and sub-group is gonna be able to remember to keep the Power balances equal and all that jazz for one thing.
For another, feel free to gather Zelda fans willing to assist in the construction if you so like.
Third, I am not gonna lie, all the help to gather would be appreciated if it means getting 20+ attending members on board.

Ah, ok. I suppose I could try and lend a hand for the LoZ one as best I can. ^_^*

Thank you, Lady Zelda.
If you believe that world may have the potency to qualify in the Negotiation Zone games, feel free to contact X_of_Pentacles and keep him informed of your strengths and weaknesses, okay?  

Javier Cross

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:15 pm
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross

Especially me.

Thank you, Lady Zelda.
If you believe that world may have the potency to qualify in the Negotiation Zone games, feel free to contact X_of_Pentacles and keep him informed of your strengths and weaknesses, okay?

Okay. What exactly is the Negotioation Zone games?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:19 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross

Especially me.

Thank you, Lady Zelda.

Okay. What exactly is the Negotioation Zone games?

This link covers the basics, but essentially think of the games as Multi-world Interactions of a sort, even some of the Games themselves have the potency to show Multi-World kombat, which is normally non-lethal!

This mostly explains the rules at work though.  

Javier Cross

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:25 pm

Hmm, I think I sort of get the point of the opening post, though some of it is a bit over my head to be honest. ^_^ emotion_sweatdrop Could you please PM me the link so I can look at it all later?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:39 pm
Princess Zelda21

Hmm, I think I sort of get the point of the opening post, though some of it is a bit over my head to be honest. ^_^ emotion_sweatdrop Could you please PM me the link so I can look at it all later?

I'll do that, just make sure not to respond directly to the PM, okay?  

Javier Cross

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:46 pm
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21

Sure, not a problem. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:56 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21

Sure, not a problem. ^_^

Thank you so much.
As long as you remember, it will always be appreciated, know this.  

Javier Cross

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:48 am
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness

I don't know. IS THERE, BRANDY?

Perhaps Brandy may recall more on if there's a plot or not.
Where is Brandy?

Queen Spazzy is Brandy. She's the Vice Captain.
Additionally, Darkness Dragons Revenge's name is Morgan.

And my name is Danny.

And your name is...Javier? xD

What a Whacky Coincidence at work, then.

How old are you? xD. I know you've been in the guild for quite some time. I remember you joining years ago

21 years old, why?

I'm turning 21 soon, and I know you've been in this guild for years, so I was wondering if you were close to my age xD...which you are!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:49 am
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness

And my name is Danny.

How old are you? xD. I know you've been in the guild for quite some time. I remember you joining years ago

21 years old, why?

I'm turning 21 soon, and I know you've been in this guild for years, so I was wondering if you were close to my age xD...which you are!

Its kind of funny I'm sort of older than you, yet you're my boss. rofl
No offense intended? sweatdrop  

Javier Cross

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:54 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
I want to compliment you, Morgan. smile

You have good conversation skills.

Brandy, you always have something poignant to contribute to the conversation, making you distinctly you.

WHY AM I LEARNING MORE ABOUT YOU FROM SOMEONE ELSE?!

I'm telling you, Morgan, this girl really likes ya!

-blush- o/////o thanks
Danny we need to have a conversation started up to. It's just me and Brandy! Lets seeee..... Are you nerdy or geeky? Artistic or techy? Otaku? What books do you like? Do you even like books?
I wants to know!!! cat_blaugh

Awww. Thanks for being interested in me 4laugh

I've been called nerdy, but I don't know if I'm smart or ambitious enough to qualify as such. People also say I look like Daniel Radcliffe. In fact, the person that was dealing with me on Thursday when I bought my first smart phone (yup, first, a Galaxy s4) told me so.
I'm a pretty awkward, nonchalant person. I get bored easily but also overthink a lot. I tend to stray away from social interactions in the real world >> XD...grew up very shy and lacking confidence. Has taken a lot out of me and led to much stress and depression. I don't recommend it. Try to be happy and do what's right for you, that's the advice I'd give

I need to read more books. They're fodder for the mind, as Brandy would say xD

Hmmm. From what I remember in the guilds photo album you do look a little like him :3 Even have the same first name almost razz (My computer internet thingy isn't loading the photo album pages and girrrrr) stressed
You're a very smart person, you know that?
It would be awesome if we ever meet at a Comic Con. I might be going to one in Texas later on next year (2014) with my cousins (I wuv my cousins heart heart )
Is there a chance you would go to a Comic Con in Texas? sweatdrop
It would be so cool to meet in real life, especially at a comic con!

I read what you said to Brandy about the interaction with your cousin. I thought it was cute. Yeah...it's good to be close to your cousins. My cousin, Rebecca, was the one I used to be close to. (No falling out or anything, we just don't see each other). But there's an almost 7 year age difference between us

Probably not. BUT if you go to any cons in Miami, I'd probably be there. Then we'd meet each other smile

Aww, you think so? Thanks xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:56 am
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness

And my name is Danny.

21 years old, why?

Lol I guess. But don't think of me as your boss. The only thing I'd love for you to do is what you're doing now--chatting with people! So, you're making Boss happy. biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:57 am
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness
Javier Cross
Blind Blindness

21 years old, why?

Lol I guess. But don't think of me as your boss. The only thing I'd love for you to do is what you're doing now--chatting with people! So, you're making Boss happy. biggrin

Thank you, sir.
I am not gonna lie, I don't know how many of us in this group are role-players but I appreciate it all the more if crew members and RPers alike may arrive here to start speaking their minds.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:57 am
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Javier Cross
Darkness Dragons Revenge

The multi RPG 3nodding

You have a very nice hat, you know that, right? emotion_jawdrop
Where did you find that?

Thank you! It's Royal Wizard. It's one of my favorite items heart

How much does it cost for one of those hats?
Also, have you ever done any fanart before by any chance?
I would like to know more if you can share any by all means.

It's 99k and sorry I don't really do avi art. I can't draw people too well sweatdrop

Do you remember others who might be interested, though?
I might recall potential candidates from an earlier post date if you'd like for me to go start looking.

I might know 1 friend. I'll ask him. Quote me back later and I'll tell you what he thinks.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:07 am
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
I want to compliment you, Morgan. smile

You have good conversation skills.

Brandy, you always have something poignant to contribute to the conversation, making you distinctly you.

WHY AM I LEARNING MORE ABOUT YOU FROM SOMEONE ELSE?!

I'm telling you, Morgan, this girl really likes ya!

-blush- o/////o thanks
Danny we need to have a conversation started up to. It's just me and Brandy! Lets seeee..... Are you nerdy or geeky? Artistic or techy? Otaku? What books do you like? Do you even like books?
I wants to know!!! cat_blaugh

Awww. Thanks for being interested in me 4laugh

I've been called nerdy, but I don't know if I'm smart or ambitious enough to qualify as such. People also say I look like Daniel Radcliffe. In fact, the person that was dealing with me on Thursday when I bought my first smart phone (yup, first, a Galaxy s4) told me so.
I'm a pretty awkward, nonchalant person. I get bored easily but also overthink a lot. I tend to stray away from social interactions in the real world >> XD...grew up very shy and lacking confidence. Has taken a lot out of me and led to much stress and depression. I don't recommend it. Try to be happy and do what's right for you, that's the advice I'd give

I need to read more books. They're fodder for the mind, as Brandy would say xD

Hmmm. From what I remember in the guilds photo album you do look a little like him :3 Even have the same first name almost razz (My computer internet thingy isn't loading the photo album pages and girrrrr) stressed
You're a very smart person, you know that?
It would be awesome if we ever meet at a Comic Con. I might be going to one in Texas later on next year (2014) with my cousins (I wuv my cousins heart heart )
Is there a chance you would go to a Comic Con in Texas? sweatdrop
It would be so cool to meet in real life, especially at a comic con!

I read what you said to Brandy about the interaction with your cousin. I thought it was cute. Yeah...it's good to be close to your cousins. My cousin, Rebecca, was the one I used to be close to. (No falling out or anything, we just don't see each other). But there's an almost 7 year age difference between us

Probably not. BUT if you go to any cons in Miami, I'd probably be there. Then we'd meet each other smile

Aww, you think so? Thanks xD

Yah the age difference between me and my cousins is like, 6 years sweatdrop
I would love to go to Metro Con because Artix Entertainment goes there too.
3nodding  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games