Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:10 am
I decided to take a chance and buy a Flynn's Booty today.
I got 250k gold out of it.
I... I actually had good luck, oh my goodness, yayyy~
This is so exciting you don't even know. >>;

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:12 am
Thank you, Darkness Dragons Revenge.  

Javier Cross

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:12 pm
Queen Spazzy

When I got mine I only got 83k stare  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:25 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

Aw, I'm sorry.
Maybe I'll buy another and split it with you if I get lucky again. c:
I was gonna buy something with the winnings, an item you had on the other day that I absolutely fell in love with, Andromeda's Touch, but I refuse to pay more than a fair price for it (I consider 60k an approximately fair price for an item with a sell back value of 50k), and everyone has been selling it for 80k+ today, laaaaame.
I totally play the market, I only buy items when they're on the downward curve, but that means I often have to wait ages to buy things, haha.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:28 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

Aw, I'm sorry.
I was gonna buy something with the winnings, an item you had on the other day that I absolutely fell in love with, Andromeda's Touch, but I refuse to pay more than a fair price for it (I consider 60k an approximately fair price for an item with a sell back value of 50k), and everyone has been selling it for 80k+ today, laaaaame.
I totally play the market, I only buy items when they're on the downward curve, but that means I often have to wait ages to buy things, haha.

You're smart to wait to buy.
Don't split your winnings with me; I'm earning my own.
Or at least I'm trying.
THE STUPID VIDEOS WONT GIVE ME THE 1 MORE GCASH I NEED. I'M AT 98 GCASH! THIS IS LIKE A BAD COMEDY MOVIE!
-sigh- if only you could gift gcash. my sister offered. but you cant. crying
My brain hurts TToTT  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:13 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

Aw, I'm sorry.

Or at least I'm trying.
THE STUPID VIDEOS WONT GIVE ME THE 1 MORE GCASH I NEED. I'M AT 98 GCASH! THIS IS LIKE A BAD COMEDY MOVIE!
My brain hurts TToTT

It's ultra annoying when prices just suddenly double and triple just as I go to buy something, though. UGH.
I'm still not sure if I wanna buy another Flynn's Booty yet or not. >>;
I'm an obsessive hoarder of all things. .__.;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:17 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

Aw, I'm sorry.

Or at least I'm trying.
My brain hurts TToTT

It's ultra annoying when prices just suddenly double and triple just as I go to buy something, though. UGH.
I'm still not sure if I wanna buy another Flynn's Booty yet or not. >>;
I'm an obsessive hoarder of all things. .__.;

I just hate how it's just one Gcash away from buying.
I might see if trying on another computer will make a difference...
OMG they had another video and I watched it but something went wrong and it didn't give me the GCash crying burning_eyes
Lol I am so not a gold hoarder, but I am an item hoarder.

Edit: Okay I used Daily Treat to get 4 GCash and I plundered.
I oly got 70k stare fml  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:27 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
OMG they had another video and I watched it but something went wrong and it didn't give me the GCash crying burning_eyes

I oly got 70k stare fml

I am so totally a gold AND item hoarder.
I have a little over 1.8M gold right now (1M of that came from Danny, he's such a dear~), and pages upon pages of items.
I especially hoard things like tokens and bugs and paper. >>;
For no real reason other than I can't bear to part with them, even though I don't use any of them for anything. cat_xd

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:31 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I oly got 70k stare fml

I have a little over 1.8M gold right now (1M of that came from Danny, he's such a dear~), and pages upon pages of items.
For no real reason other than I can't bear to part with them, even though I don't use any of them for anything. cat_xd

...I have never had 1mil in my life. Nor do I think I will ever. eek
I temporarily hoard paper and flowers and tickets and stuff, but only to sell to people to make more gold.
That's the only reason I have the money I do now. That's how I make my money.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:37 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I oly got 70k stare fml

I temporarily hoard paper and flowers and tickets and stuff, but only to sell to people to make more gold.

I, uh, rarely spend more than about 50k on any singular thing, so it's easy to save up even when my only source of gold is posting. >>;
I don't buy things very often, either; the largest cause of gold and item flow FROM me is that I like to donate to people sometimes.
I'd probably sell my things, but while I'm good at playing the marketplace as a buyer, I'm very bad at playing the marketplace as a vendor.
And the thought of selling on the marketplace terrifies me.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:18 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I oly got 70k stare fml

I, uh, rarely spend more than about 50k on any singular thing, so it's easy to save up even when my only source of gold is posting. >>;
I don't buy things very often, either; the largest cause of gold and item flow FROM me is that I like to donate to people sometimes.
I'd probably sell my things, but while I'm good at playing the marketplace as a buyer, I'm very bad at playing the marketplace as a vendor.
And the thought of selling on the marketplace terrifies me.

I'm a big spender, but I don't like to sell things. When I do sell though, I don't miss them though.
I play the marketplace and I think I play it well. I just wish I could make more money.
And gaia is thinking about raising the marketplace free you know? to something around 10 or 5%  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:34 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I'm a big spender, but I don't like to sell things. When I do sell though, I don't miss them though.
I play the marketplace and I think I play it well. I just wish I could make more money.
And gaia is thinking about raising the marketplace free you know? to something around 10 or 5%

I want them to raise the tax.
It would help combat inflation (you know, the inflation that has made the 1.8M gold I have into piss change).
I'm an older user, so I can remember when having 100k made you rich instead of average.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:43 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

It would help combat inflation (you know, the inflation that has made the 1.8M gold I have into piss change).
I'm an older user, so I can remember when having 100k made you rich instead of average.

Well, I'm kind of pissed off that they added the Plunder anyway; they knew this was going to happen. This was probably just an excuse so that they could raise the marketplace tax.
The thing is, what about the poorer gaians, like the noobs? Even I have trouble making money sometimes.
I'm not saying I'm poor, but I'm not rich like other people. I hate people who flaunt their wealth. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:28 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Well, I'm kind of pissed off that they added the Plunder anyway; they knew this was going to happen. This was probably just an excuse so that they could raise the marketplace tax.
The thing is, what about the poorer gaians, like the noobs? Even I have trouble making money sometimes.
I'm not saying I'm poor, but I'm not rich like other people. I hate people who flaunt their wealth. stare

They made a FAQ about that.
You should read it.
It's here.
And then you can revisit your opinion on that.
And it's not hard to make gold.
I've made a vast portion of mine from simply posting.
Plus there's Booty Grab.
They have lots of guides and help available to tell new users how to make gold, so it's all rather fair, honestly.
No one really has any perks over anyone else other than people that can afford to shell out hundreds of dollars a year for the Gaia Cash to buy RIGs and whatever in the cash shop.
I hope you don't think I sound mean, I'm just pointing out facts I know from my own experience.
I have a terrible headache, so some of my phrasing may have come out horribly wrong...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:46 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

They made a FAQ about that.
You should read it.
It's here.
And then you can revisit your opinion on that.
And it's not hard to make gold.
I've made a vast portion of mine from simply posting.
Plus there's Booty Grab.
They have lots of guides and help available to tell new users how to make gold, so it's all rather fair, honestly.
No one really has any perks over anyone else other than people that can afford to shell out hundreds of dollars a year for the Gaia Cash to buy RIGs and whatever in the cash shop.
I hope you don't think I sound mean, I'm just pointing out facts I know from my own experience.
I have a terrible headache, so some of my phrasing may have come out horribly wrong...

Don't worry, you don't sound mad!
I've always just had trouble making gold.
Maybe I just don't post enough. I pretty much refuse to buy GCash; it's not worth it. And I can't afford it. I don't think I ever could.
And I've tried joining "make gold easy" guilds when I was a noob; they didn't help me too too much.
BG was good, Zomg helped me a bit, but trash and flowers is the best by far.
I just don't know when my two best people will open their shops in the exchange again. I have a lot of stuff I need to sell. They are the two best people in the exchange; no one buys for higher than they do.
I've been wondering if I should offer myself up as an alchemy collector.
I would do Alchemy myself (because the Achievements look soooo cool) but it takes an eternity and the components are more expensive than the actual item you make. stare
-sorry- ranting.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games