Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24869 24870 24871 24872 24873 24874 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:45 pm

TO BE TAKEN RECTALLY, TWICE A DAY.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:49 pm

I feel like such a fool every time I sign up for another semester of full-time classes instead of looking for a job(Harder and with less reservations).

It seems wrong that I should.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:50 pm

You s**t oil?

...you could sell it and maybe life would get better
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Gonna maybe compile a list of some really solid video game music and upload them to Youtube daily in 2012.

It'd be yet another place to discover catchy vgm and potentially games themselves.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Sadly only once so far, yesterday. It freaked me out, because I've never had undigested oil show up in my stool before. And it's just one more piece of evidence that I might have celiac (Or Chron's disease, which is only controllable through surgery.) Which could also mean that a lot of other problems I have are caused by malabsorption of vital nutrients. If it's celiac, I guess that'd be cool, all I have to do is you know, live on a diet of rice... forever. I can eat other things, but no wheat barley or rye. So no bread, no pizza, no breaded foods. Basically half the foods I like would have to be permanently out of my diet.

But basically I'm stuck just acting like I have celiac and hoping it goes away, because the ******** dogs is higher priority than me on the list of people who get to see a doctor. And most of her problems are because they can't stop feeding her junk food and noone but me wants to invest the time needed to keep her active. be active in any way.

I'm going to cut my rant short, because my fingers are getting too cold due to my TERRIBLE CIRCULATION/POSSIBLE ANEMIA.

And yes, I do feel like a fool for spending so much time worrying about whether I'm sick or not.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:06 pm

The fact that I'm still up and walking after years of whatever is wrong probably points to it not being serious. But really doesn't confirm either way. What I can confirm is that universal healthcare would be super, because I can at least get my parents to drive me places.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:07 pm

As a result of spending too much time contemplating whether or not you are ill, you will become ill.

Also goddamnit people are supposed to eat meat
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:16 pm

I tried being a vegetarian once when I went through my retarded hipster wannabe phase. Remember feeling like s**t a lot.

I can't live without chicken in my life.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Did you eat legumes at all? How much research did you actually invest in your attempted lifestyle change?

Man, I didn't even bring up my vegetarianism.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Jaycorn
As a result of spending too much time contemplating whether or not you are ill, you will become ill.

Also goddamnit people are supposed to eat meat
Also, I'm clearly already ill. Just don't know how bad.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:35 pm

No wonder Jessie dumped you.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:39 pm

I saw it on sale. I don't really do well with co-op games. I always feel like the other person is just "********, YOU ARE AWFUL I WISH I HAD A BETTER TEAM MATE." And honestly it doesn't seem like anyone is ever playing L4D2. >:
I only put it on the wish list in case someone wants to get it for me ;D
or in case I win a daily wish list drawing XD

L4D2 is always going on sale anyway. And I do kinda already have an insane back log, so getting more games is something I need to STOP DOING.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:39 pm

[Kegan]
Did you eat legumes at all? How much research did you actually invest in your attempted lifestyle change?

Man, I didn't even bring up my vegetarianism.

You brought up anemia. razz

I don't even know what a legume is. That's the word for vegetable in French so I've always thought it was just another word for vegetable.

I tried doing research but it's not like I can control what my family buys/feeds me. All I could do is refuse meat.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:44 pm

I always remember people saying "Peanuts aren't nuts, they're legumes!"
Oh, what an unforgivable mistake.
"Well-known legumes include alfalfa, clover, peas, beans, lentils, lupins, mesquite, carob, soy, and peanuts."

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:59 pm

Bitches don't know about my legumes.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24869 24870 24871 24872 24873 24874 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games