Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:00 pm
aahhhhhmaaaaagggghhhaaaaahhhhhdddddd
watching mythbusters where the episode is the car going underwater and it's flipping multiple times and Adam would have died if he didn't get air from the rescue tank and AAAAHHHHHHH gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk
-worst fear-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:01 pm
please help the new prayer circle! The last one someone screwed up! burning_eyes
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/prayer-circle-take-two/t.87679277/  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:02 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
A psychic healer can use various methods to temporarily or, a slight possibility, permanently heal your headaches.
They can use healing stones (tigers eye, quartz, amethyst, etc.), meditation, incense, maybe even other stuff I don't know. Research it Miss Information. wink
I'd love to hear that your headaches go away! I worry about my Brandy!

Hm, I'm not sure if I could find anyone knowledgeable in things like that around her...
I'll ask my beau, he knows more about stuff like that than me, he may know someone, or know someone that knows someone...
I HAVE heard of it, since you've explained a bit, I just never heard it in connection with that title. Curious~
I'll let you know if I figure anything out, though, for sure.
*clings to* You're so sweet and I love youuuuu. emotion_kirakira

I wuv you too cat_4laugh
Yah keep me in touch. Make sure they're not a fraud who will scam you out of your money though! cat_burning_eyes
-pets your head-

I have a good update!
It just so happens my beau is friends with a shaman.
I can probably trade favor for favor with him, with any luck.
I figured my beau would know someone, he has more connections than I do.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:03 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
A psychic healer can use various methods to temporarily or, a slight possibility, permanently heal your headaches.
They can use healing stones (tigers eye, quartz, amethyst, etc.), meditation, incense, maybe even other stuff I don't know. Research it Miss Information. wink

Hm, I'm not sure if I could find anyone knowledgeable in things like that around her...
I'll ask my beau, he knows more about stuff like that than me, he may know someone, or know someone that knows someone...
I HAVE heard of it, since you've explained a bit, I just never heard it in connection with that title. Curious~

I wuv you too cat_4laugh
Yah keep me in touch. Make sure they're not a fraud who will scam you out of your money though! cat_burning_eyes
-pets your head-

I have a good update!

A Shaman should be able to help you out. My friend is a Shaman.
Tell me how it goes okay? -hugs-  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:47 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I wuv you too cat_4laugh
-pets your head-

I have a good update!

I wonder how extensive are those connections by chance, as I for one would like to know more about them by all means, really.
Its nice to know this, Spazzy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:55 pm
OKAY NEW CONVERSATION
I just got back from my interview at my local library and I'm still nervous abit
User Image

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:25 pm
I GOT THAT ITEM I WAS LUSTING AFTER.
Someone was selling Andromeda's Touch for the right price today.
So, new avi, and new post color~
In other news, I need more items with background poses... .__.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:19 pm
I gave my cat a bath.
That was really a terrible decision...
*bleeding from numerous scratches*
He was harder to dry off than he was to bathe, because of course my cat can't be normal...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:58 pm
Queen Spazzy
I gave my cat a bath.
He was harder to dry off than he was to bathe, because of course my cat can't be normal...

ZAHMAGAD YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!
I have Andromedas Touch too and I love the dress, but I can't find anything to pair it with...
and omg. you washed your cat? did you at least wear hockey gear and oven mitts for protection?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:36 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
I gave my cat a bath.

I have Andromedas Touch too and I love the dress, but I can't find anything to pair it with...
and omg. you washed your cat? did you at least wear hockey gear and oven mitts for protection?

Thank you~
It took me a bit to get the dress to work out because the bodice is awkward to me, but I had lots of stuff to match with it since blue is one of my favorite colors, hehe~
I'm not wearing a terrible lot of ultra expensive things, just Little Lucie to cover up my awkward vampire mouth, and I think I used another Little Lucie to cover the eyes...
The vampire face is so derpy, and a lot of shoes don't work with the vampire base because it has thinner ankles and leaves awkward space in the back that drives me mad. cat_gonk
And yet I insist on remaining a vampire. >>;
I usually have a good equipped list to raid because I don't buy expensive things very often. ^^;
My cat is actually pretty okay to give a bath, at least compared to other cats I've had.
I just have to watch my feet and make sure he doesn't sink his claws into them.
He hates being toweled off, though, I had to chase him around my tiny bathroom; it was probably a funny sight if anyone had been watching...
He managed to catch my hands while I was soaping him, though, ow.
He really needed that bath, though, he has fleas something awful, so hopefully this will help.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:51 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
I gave my cat a bath.

Thank you~
It took me a bit to get the dress to work out because the bodice is awkward to me, but I had lots of stuff to match with it since blue is one of my favorite colors, hehe~
I'm not wearing a terrible lot of ultra expensive things, just Little Lucie to cover up my awkward vampire mouth, and I think I used another Little Lucie to cover the eyes...
The vampire face is so derpy, and a lot of shoes don't work with the vampire base because it has thinner ankles and leaves awkward space in the back that drives me mad. cat_gonk
And yet I insist on remaining a vampire. >>;
I usually have a good equipped list to raid because I don't buy expensive things very often. ^^;
My cat is actually pretty okay to give a bath, at least compared to other cats I've had.
I just have to watch my feet and make sure he doesn't sink his claws into them.
He hates being toweled off, though, I had to chase him around my tiny bathroom; it was probably a funny sight if anyone had been watching...
He managed to catch my hands while I was soaping him, though, ow.
He really needed that bath, though, he has fleas something awful, so hopefully this will help.

Why do you stay Vampire?
And yah the little white space would bother me a lot too.
I would still be a Devil Imp, but the placement of the wings REALLY pisses me off and the fact that you can hardly wear any shoes is uber annoying.
You have TWO Little Lucys?!?!? emotion_jawdrop

And I want to give my cats, Buddy and Emma, baths, but Buddy will just go out and get dirty again; she's the neighborhood stray, but she adopted us and lives with us emotion_kirakira
Fleas? Yikes! Try brushing orange or lemon juice into your cats fur. It repels fleas and ticks.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:05 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Why do you stay Vampire?
I would still be a Devil Imp, but the placement of the wings REALLY pisses me off and the fact that you can hardly wear any shoes is uber annoying.

And I want to give my cats, Buddy and Emma, baths, but Buddy will just go out and get dirty again; she's the neighborhood stray, but she adopted us and lives with us emotion_kirakira
Fleas? Yikes! Try brushing orange or lemon juice into your cats fur. It repels fleas and ticks.

I like the skin tone, and the overall body shape, there's also the fact that I've been a vampire since the first event where you could be turned.
Aaaand, it would cost money to change to a new base, and I'm a total miser. >>;
My Little Lucies were gifted to me by my ever-so-lovely friend Lorelei; she spoiled me and gave me several different things, like my longcat scarf and a couple of the acinonyx items. I loveses her~ >w<
We get fleas where I live really bad seasonally; it won't do an awful lot of good to treat any of our pets when the fleas are in our yard...
My kitty is an inside cat, and he's terribly old; he's a rescue, so I don't know his actual age, but he doesn't have many teeth and he's gotten scrawny-looking the past couple of years, so I'm guessing he's ten or older.
He also loses his fur seasonally, so he's half-bald right now and probably won't get his fur back until winter...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:11 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Why do you stay Vampire?

I like the skin tone, and the overall body shape, there's also the fact that I've been a vampire since the first event where you could be turned.
Aaaand, it would cost money to change to a new base, and I'm a total miser. >>;
My Little Lucies were gifted to me by my ever-so-lovely friend Lorelei; she spoiled me and gave me several different things, like my longcat scarf and a couple of the acinonyx items. I loveses her~ >w<
We get fleas where I live really bad seasonally; it won't do an awful lot of good to treat any of our pets when the fleas are in our yard...
My kitty is an inside cat, and he's terribly old; he's a rescue, so I don't know his actual age, but he doesn't have many teeth and he's gotten scrawny-looking the past couple of years, so I'm guessing he's ten or older.
He also loses his fur seasonally, so he's half-bald right now and probably won't get his fur back until winter...

Wow really? You've been one that long?
And as for the fleas, well I would still give it a shot.
and your cat losing fur, that sounds like mange?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:34 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Yeah, I have. ^^;
I think the fur loss is a flea allergy, actually, or heat mange, since it always coincides with beginning of summer, which is also when all the animals around here end up with fleas.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:49 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Yeah, I have. ^^;
I think the fur loss is a flea allergy, actually, or heat mange, since it always coincides with beginning of summer, which is also when all the animals around here end up with fleas.

hm. that's curious.
I'm curious Brandy; does you has job?  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games