Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24892 24893 24894 24895 24896 24897 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Nothing feels quite so great as spending 20 minutes of your life chipping away at the health of a boss that has way too much life and way too small of a hit area... only to die near what appears to be the end of his seemingly endless repetitive attack cycle.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Persona 3 had its share of sad deaths/moments, too, and apparently they make s**t tons of other people cry but not me. The first death was of a cool character, but I didn't know him too well at the time since I was playing the PS2 one and was more shocked than anything. Nevertheless, people on tumblr were all crying on October 4, which is the anniversary of his death in the game.

The next 2-3 deaths were of characters I wasn't particularly attached to, so whatever.

The last death, at the very end of the game, is apparently what gets people the most, but for some reason it made me happy, and a little confused. I guess I can see why it makes people so sad, though.

Regardless, I still felt very emotionally attached. I guess the characters I -really- cared about didn't die (or didn't die sad deaths). And I nearly cried of happiness at the VERY end, because of how good it was.

I could talk to myself about Persona for like ever. I don't give a damn whether or not anyone reads, lol.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:44 pm

I admit Aeris' death made me feel a bit depressed and I had trouble picking it up again because of how sad it was, but any emotions that are stirred up within me by a Squeenix game are definitely all due to the music. I find it hard to relate to most game characters to the point where I'll cry for them.

Meanwhile, some people claim to cry at the end of Ocarina of Time and at many other points in games that I don't find sad at all. Some people are just sissies, I guess. lol!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:02 pm

HEYYYYYY

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Care to IM me via Skype?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Jaycorn
Care to IM me via Skype?
SHORE!

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Neo-Ridley drops like a b***h, and scream like one too.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:17 pm

I have only ever fought Ridley in Brawl...

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:41 pm

He appears in like all but 2 metroid games.

Also SA-X UGHHHHHHH WHY????? I CAN WALK IN ******** LAVA NOW. ICE BEAM STILL TAKE LIKE 2 WHOLE BARS OF HEALTH?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Lately whenever I win a battle I yell ******** BITCHES! GET MONEY!

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:49 pm

WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH MORE HEALTH THAN ME? WHYYYYYYYY??????!?!?!?!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:51 pm

I have not been a big fan of Metroid, especially since I've only ever owned most of the Primes (not a big fan of first person stuff) and the original... bleh

Up till now. I quite enjoyed what I have played of Fusion. And of Super Metroid, at a cousin's house.

Not sure if I will continue to like it based on what you say, but we'll see.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:53 pm

[Kegan]
Lately whenever I win a battle I yell ******** BITCHES! GET MONEY!

That means that you have sex
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:55 pm

Well, the bitches are the bosses, and the money is new power-ups.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:55 pm

Fun fact: the most I've ever hated first-person objective in a game was in a Persona game... the PSP port of the first one. Just thinking of it makes me feel like projectile vomiting >____<
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24892 24893 24894 24895 24896 24897 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games