Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:54 pm
Klara was surprised to receive such a desperate hug.
It was no greeting but a comfort for Lilli.
She wrapped her arms around Lilli’s small frame and gave her a soft squeeze.

“No. I was awake. I haven’t really needed to sleep lately.” Klara explained.
Klara closed the door when Lilli stepped inside. Not depressed huh? It did seem like everyone was down around here. Was that why Ben was sleeping so much?
She had no idea what that must be like for him, feeling along with everyone around him. Was he sad too?

“Um. Hear? I guess you could say that.” She replied. Had she ever told Lilli what she could do? She couldn’t remember.

“It’s a bit confusing getting the whole story from so many points of view.” She frowned automatically once she saw what Tuesday was doing right now. It reminded her of Ben. She glanced back at him unconsciously.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:27 pm
Lilli's thoughts fitted together like a puzzle. She remembered what Klara's discovered power was.
"I'm sorry, Klara. I've all but forgotten my own name. I didn't put together the situation and your ability. It must suck having to live that moment over and over." Lilli said.
"It's a good thing Kyoiya got there when he did. Poor Bou would have.. well died." Lilli said, rather reluctant to even hear the words.

She tried changing the subject.
"I haven't slept much lately either.. but i don't feel like I've been awake either." Lilli said.
To her it was much like coming out of a coma and reality punched her hard in the face. Lilli felt the need to catch up on evetything.
But wait...had Klara frowned a moment ago? What for? Lilli thought.
Lilli seemed to take notice of small things like a simple frown from a person.
"Wait.. a moment ago.. what'd you frown about? I- well noticed.." Lilli trailed off, realizing she sounded insane. she was more than likely frowning about the thought of Bou, getting molested.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:59 am
As Klara stood in front of her best friend she couldn’t help but think of how much they had all changed. It had been a few years since they had met, but she didn’t think things would change so drastically.

Lilli’s expressions were long and tired, unfit for her cute youthful face.
She was always this way as of late. And it worried Klara.
This Manor managed to get it caught in a thick gloom that no one knew how to escape from.
“I’m sorry I haven’t been there for you Lilli. I wish I could tell you that I’ve been very busy and unable to meet with you-but…that would be a lie.” Klara frowned once more. Klara had lost touch with most in the Manor other then Ben. She felt selfish in a way, but she just couldn’t see so many hurting, unable to help.
Her eyes fell to the floor when she was questioned.

It’s Tuesday.” Was all she said.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:58 am
Tuesday looked at his arms. They were raw and bloody from too many cuts.
He had had no self-control and with every cut, he's say, "this is the last one.", but he never stopped.
Just abou to make another cut, He threw the razor. Klara saw him.
Ugh. He thought, standing up. All the euphoria was gone, all the high, it all vanished as soon as Klara frowned. Lilli's thoughts were screaming with curiosity. She would come soon.
Tuesday sighed, getting the razor he threw, then walked back to where he left the pouch. He stuffed both of them inside and placed them in the drawer, shutting it quietly.
After that, he grabbed a long sleeve shirt and a jacket from his closet and went into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind him. He turned on the bathtub and let it fill just a little bit. Then he sat on his knees and rubbed the water over his arms. The blood came off easily, and when he was finished, he drained the tub.
He was in kind of a daze as he changed into the long sleeve shirt and jacket, and when he splashed the floor and tub with bleach, and when he started cleaning.
That would give a reason for the bleach smell. I'm 'just cleaning'. He thought with a small smile as he scrubbed the bathroom floor.
He felt a swell of sympathy for the maids.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:06 pm
Lilli already had an image of what Tuesday was doing in her mind. Or what he had already done.
"Oh." was all she could manage to say, her thoughts swirling violently in her head.
"He needs me, and my help... I'll come back later, maybe when Ben is awake.." Lilli said, giving Klara a quick hug, then quietly left the room.

Lilli threw her bedroom door open.
No Tuesday ? her mind immeadiately thought. Then she heard a sound, like bristles against the tile floor in the bathroom.

Before opening the bathroom door, Lilli rapped her knuckles on the door.
"Tuesday, wha-." Lilli cut herself off. Her nose was filled with the stench of bleach, she coughed.
There was a faint smell of blood, hidden behind the bleach. The room smelled like blood, too.
Lilli reached for his hand, but instead, pulled up his sleeves. There were new white bandages convering his forearms, frmo his wrist to his elbow.
Tears of fury welled in her eyes.
"Takeru!" Lilli shouted, pulling up his other sleeve. It was the same; covered with gauze bangages. It almost looked like a cast since it covered his entire forearm.

"Here you say you're sick of everyone being depressed and what not.. yet you still cut yourself? It's not making me any happier, or Bou, Kyoiya.. not anyone. I, too, am sick of living like this.. but I'm trying hard not to cause other's misery and depression. I love you, Takeru.. but you're hurting me; causing sadness to overflow my emotions. I can't take it anymore...but I can't see myself leaving you either." Lilli's said, her voice growing softer as she'd spoken. Tears were starting to drip off her face, and blurred her sight.
Lilli slumped to the floor, her back against the door; she held her knees, tightly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:24 pm
Tuesday stood up, feeling horrified and disgusted with himself. But at the same time he was angry. Why was he feeling so angry?
"Well what do you expect me to do?! I don't know any better!" He yelled, unable to control himself.
He raised his hand, as if to slap her, but then Rosalie was beside him, lowering his hand.
"Stop." She said, firm with authority. He sighed, letting his bandaged arm fall.
"I'm sorry Lilli." He said coolly.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:42 pm
Lilli mentally accepted his apology, but said nothing aloud.
I'm sorry I exploded at you. It's just what you said.. then what you've done to yourself. Lilli thought, speaking through her mind to him was a habit she'd developed.
In the past.. Lilli had gone full days with out even speaking to Tuesday aloud. But with their thoughts, they communicated.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:27 pm
Tuesday sighed, sinking next to her.
"I know. I-I just don't know what else i can do." He said, looking at his hand. He moved, intertwining his fingers with hers.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:55 pm
Sorry Tuesday. I can’t help it. Surely you can understand that, right?
Klara thought to Tuesday, figuring he was listening. He had stopped. She sighed with relief.
He would always listen just like she would always see things, both unable to keep out of other peoples business.

Klara pulled a chair close to the bed and grabbed a few of her sketching things.
She sat down and began to sketch Ben. If he were looking at her she wouldn’t be able to concentrate on the paper. She glanced from Ben to the paper back and forth until she was nearly finished.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:32 pm
Lilli's hand flexed to hold his, their fingers intertwined.
"I don't think anyone knows what to do anymore around here. Sometimes i wish we would have just left. Do you think we'dve been happier right now?" Lilli asked, determining the future.
She was too sick of thinking to decide.
Lilli moved into Tuesday lap, feeling comfort from being in his arms.
"Can you promise me you'll stop this?" Lilli asked, "It's not going to make me or anyone else happier if you do."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:47 pm
Tuesday sighed, it sounded just a little hopeful.
"We would've been happier, yes." He said, his voice velvet. "and no, i can't promise you. I'm sorry." He said, looking down.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:21 pm
Lilli sighed in frustration.
"Tuesday," She complained.
"Just please, try not to." She compromised.
Lilli stood, "Do you think you could tell me when Ben's awake. I need to see him." Lilli said, "I think I need to go lie down..." She told him, letting his hand go and stood.
Once she stood before the bed she kicked her shoes off and laid down.
She was tired. Not like she needed to sleep, just tired of things like this happening. The depression, the love-sickness. She wanted it all to just stop. Or at least take a break.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:28 pm
Tuesday stood, then put away the cleaning things.
'Props'.
He walked over and sat on the bed next to Lilli.
"I'm sorry Lilli. Maybe we could move. Go out to the coast." He muttered, laying back.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:16 pm
Lilli shrugged. It seemed too late to move out to the coast now.
She couldn't leave the manor now, or Ben and Klara for that fact. She tried too not think of the other purpose of her to stay.
"We'll see." Lilli said, literally feeling the sleepiness take her down, into unconsciousness.
A minute later, Lilli was sound asleep.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:52 pm
Tuesday's teeth ground together.
Lilli was thinking of Klaash.
Tuesday sighed, turning on his side. He remembered what he once said to Lilli:
"-when I left you Lilli, i left you bleeding. Klaash was the one to stick you back up again. That was bound to leave its mark. I'm not sure those kind of stitches dissolve on their own. I can't blame either of you for something I make necessary. I may gain forgiveness, but that doesn't let me escape the consequences."
It was true. Completely true.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games