Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:26 pm
Sa'riuah looked down at her and sighed. " Well just don't die on me alright. I will give love one more chance. " He said as he pressed his lipps gently against hers. He pulled back after a few seconds and said. " Look I have somethings I need to do I will be back in a little bit. " He said as his body blew away in a swirl of mist.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:04 pm
The Great Strategy

(I'm guessing we can start with the next day now.)

Kessaris opens his eyes to a new day and a new age before sitting up in the bed, his dark hair a mess. "Happy birthday..." he calmly stammers out. He looks over to Riko and smiles. He cherished the moment for in hours, they'd be separated for a long time. He slides to the side out of bed and walks toward the balcony. Breathing, he looks out onto the horizon of Tenshu and sighs. "Here we go..."

~~~

Alastor stands at the center of L'eausis, breathing in and out focusing his aura for the new day. "The time has come." he said as he waved his hands in a circular motion. "Thanks Neph, for all these fighting styles." ~Okay everyone. Are we ready to plan this day out?~  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:24 pm
Riko woke up, yawning a little before stretching. She blinked and looked at Kessaris, sighing a little. "Is something on your mind, Kess?" She asked softly, sitting up and stretching some more. Riko knew there was a lot to do today and considering Nephilis' funeral was today plus her and Kess will be separated for three years afterwords. "You can tell me anything, you know?"

~~~

Yumiko heard Alastor in her head, standing up from the fountain. She had been awake all night, thinking about how much she was getting herself into. ~I'm ready, Alastor.~ She sent to him, breathing out and closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:11 pm
Keliah looked in the horizon as the sun rose. "Happy Birthday..." she told herself. As she got Alastor's message she lept off the balcony. I'm ready when you are she projected to him. She landed gently on the ground, the wind blowing through her hair. She said nothing as she awaited the groups actions.

Jean had left L'eausis to go to Tenshu. She walked behind Kessaris. "Happy Birthday son" she said.

Amara woke up as she rolled out of bed. Her long black hair flooding her face. She looked up as she made her way to her mirror, trying her long black hair into a ponytail. She then washed her face and brushed her teeth, and then put on her mask over her mouth. She picked out a nice green outfit as she walked out of her room.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:29 pm
"No, nothings on my mind." Kessaris said looking out the balcony still. He noticed Jean and although her appearance would usually frighten him, he only nods in acknowledgement. "I just lied. What's on my mind is what I'm going to wear to the funeral...wanna help me dress, Riko of Tenshu?"

~~~

Alastor, after showering and taking care of his morning duties, walks out to L'eausis commerce building. The only thing there was a table and a few chairs. "Time to start planning." ~I'm here in the commerce building. Hurry up so we can finally win here.~  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:33 pm
"You'd rather your father be here?" she asked him. "Ive seen how you act around him...I said Happy Birthday" she stated to him once again.

Keliah walked towards the commerce building. She sat down in a chair as she looked at Alastor. "So this is the day that we've been waiting for?" she asked.

Amara left her room as she made her way towards the commerce room. She eventually made it there as she sat down next to Keliah looking at Alastor not saying a word.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:51 pm
"Don't push him, Jean. He has a lot on his mind." Riko stood, her eyes dark as she walked over to his closet, taking out a black suit with a white shirt and black tie. She put it on the bed and then a blue shirt, light and dark. "You choose. I'll be right back." She walked into her room and then came back wearing a black dress that went to to her knees and also had on high heels with her hair in a bun that had been braided first.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:20 pm
The Guildmaster's misty body was formed sitting in a chair near Alastor's. "So it's time for us to plan out our strategy huh. Well I look forward to another one of your tactful plans. " He said as he manifested himself a glass of wine. He drank slowly and thought. 'I hope he doesn't request something drastic, my mind is still a little shifty after the Nephilis incident' He thought as he stopped drinkig. He swished the wine gently around in the glass and sighed.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:42 pm
"I nodded because I'm thinking." Kessaris says, turning from her. "And thank you mom. I'm going to assume you and Nephilis used to be friends, so can you come?" Kessaris chooses the blue shirt by pointing at it. He leaves, showers then returns and sits on the bed, still in his pajama pants. "It's nine. And the procession isn't until one. I'm going to walk around in my day clothes first."

~~~

"It is." Alastor says, sitting down with his robe revealing most of his torso. "There is some time given to us for relaxation and we'll use it for such." He looks over to the Guildmaster and lifts the bottle of wine. With no glass, he pours it between his thumb and index finger. It swishes and centers as if in a glass rather than a telekinetic field. "My plan will be tactful and not as drastic. I can hear your thoughts now." He takes a swig. "We're going to clip the roots of a family tree today all thanks to these little jewels Lorna so readily crafted for us."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:55 pm
The Guildmaster looked at him and sighed. " With all do respect please stay out of my mind. " He said softly. He swirled the glass gently around in his hand. " So what are the names of our targets? " He asked as he gently drank the wine. He sighed and said. " This war needs to come to an end, Alastor we need to win soon. Also how would you feel about me creating a new identity? " He asked  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:00 pm
"Sorry about that. I'm still getting the hang of this. And the targets...that would be Marcove, who escaped somehow, Kessaris, Samara, Alyss, Ricky and Kendal. I want them all dead." He turns the wine into water, then back into wine with a lower alcohol content. "This war won't end until one of us is dead. It ends tonight." He finishes off his wine and stands. "I feel a victory coming on."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:09 pm
" Forgive my ignorance but why? Why must these people be destroyed in order for you to claim the throne? After all if we can defeat them in battle wouldn't that prove your supereriority? " He asked hoping for a sensably answer. " I realise I sound out of character but...haven't they suffered enough? " He asked softly. He looked down and thought. 'I guess my past identities' emotions still live on inside of me...no matter how hard I try to bury them. ' He thought.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:12 pm
"Okay, let me show you a diagram." he raises his hand and holds his palm out to him. "See my thumb? The quickest way from my index figner to my thumb is right across. Following me my friend? Now, why go all the way around the hand instead of just going across?" He lowers his hand and sighs annoyedly. "You're asking me to take the long way rather than the way that's right in front of us. And since when do you care Guildmaster? I'd expect this from Nas. And he's dead because of it."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:50 pm
The Guildmaster lowered his glass and looked Alastor straight in the eye. " I have never been a man for sentiments, I joined you because I felt like you could actually change the world I still do think that. It's just...no never mind. Forgive me Alastor I got carried away. " He said with a small exhale. " I guess my emotions are finally starting to come back after all this time. I guess after hundreds of years I have finally developed a sense of pity. " He said with a small laugh. " However unlike Nas my emotions won't go unchecked. " He said to him. " So, when do we move out? " He asked.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:54 am
Jean looked at Kessaris. She hugged him and looked at him. "I love you son, remember that...and if some things that you see later on don't make sense, dont count them against me...remember...the greater good is working here" she told him as she kissed him on his forhead. "Dont hate me" she said as tears were in her eyes and she teleported to the commerce building sitting by Keliah.

Keliah looked at Jean and then back at Alastor. She sighed silently, thanking the heavens Christaan and Morganna weren't mentioned. "You still have Ten..." she cut herself off. She knew Morganna loved Tenshi and his death would be heartbreak for her.

Amara looked over to Keliah then back at Alastor. She was trying to hide something. She looked at Sa'riuah and sighed. His humanity was coming back, and she knew at the right time what to do. "Sa'riuah, emotion doesn't get in the way, it's a wonderful thing and it fuels our abilities, it's when you think with them alone is when you lose control" she stated.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games