Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:22 pm
(( I really do dislike people like that. I didn't know you could report them though. I've had spammer profiles sent to me and it pisses me off!!! ))
(( Oh, and what's your opinion on the newest RP I made? *pokes* It's called "Where's my Happy Ending?" ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:27 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica's jaw literally dropped as Amara continued to blabber on.
You ******** b***h, She glared at her for hardly a seconds time.
Even as a human if this would've happened she would've reacted in the exact same way. Especially considering Hunter merely stood there and did absolutely nothing.
Veronica jumped at the beautiful b***h of a demon and knocked her to the ground. Using her fangs, which were now her sharpest teeth, she bit at her.

||sorry that really sucked.. i just.. got a very confusing Text and yeah.. its kinda important too. :S ||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:30 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin did not act as he expected her to.
He slid down next to her and placed his hand over hers that rested upon her stomach.
"No no, thats not what I meant." He sighed, "I mean we can't like," He raised his eyebrows slightly. "Like, have sex or anything right now. And you know my self control level is terrible babe."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:43 pm
||Actually, you can. smile I glanced at it. Wanna send me the link? Maybe I'll join it...||

Ravin Black

User ImageShe closed her hand over his and pressed it against her stomach. Ravin glanced up at him with a slight smile. "Okay. I can survive without sex."

She winked at him. "Feel the baby growing? What do you want to name her?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:48 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter reacted as fast as he could considering he was slightly shocked. "Veronica!!" He grabbed her and pulled her away from Amara, holding her close to him. "Baby, stop it. I don't want you to get hurt!" He turned her away from Amara's reach, just as she slashed at Veronica, which resulted in her hitting him instead. "Hunter, you should learn how to keep your pet under control. I see nothing I did wrong, simply stating a fact." "Amara, maybe you should just go." The demoness sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Not until I resolve this issue Hunter. I will not have our friendship compromised because your current lover can't keep her temper under control." "Your not helping..."

(( *huggles* I'm still here for you Sam ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:54 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica was being pulled off of that b***h. She cursed. I don't care! She wiggled in his arms, trying but failing at freeing herself.
The blondie was going on about keeping her under control. Shut up! She growled and continued to try to free herself from Hunters arms.
Current lover? b***h please! She kicked her leg around, very creativly, and managed to kind of hit her at least somewhat. It wouldn't hurt near as much as she wanted it to though.
Dammit Hunter! Let me go!

||thankies girly. do you know the song Carry You by Jimmy Eat World?||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:56 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"I don't think I can. Thats the problem." Dylan laughed lightly.
His hand pressed gently against her stomach and he smiled softly.
"Oh a name. And you're sure its a girl?" He looked at the sketch pad, "And she looks like that?"

||oooo new roleplay. i wanna seeee||  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:06 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter held her tighter and took a few steps away from Amara as Veronica managed to kick her. "Just stop it Veronica!!" He pressed his face to hers "If I let you fight her you will lose love, she is trained to fight vampires." He kissed her forehead softly. "Just listen please?" he considered telling her that Amara wasn't really that bad, but decided that sentence would not help at all.

(( *hides from sudden ambush of friend requests* xD Here it is ^^ ))
(( And no I don't know the song i'm sorry chica! ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:08 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin nodded fervently and smiled. "I was thinking maybe Rose...? Thoughts?"

||>.< Suckish.||  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:14 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica growled louder at the girl, not caring if she made herself look like a fool.
I don't give a care! She glared at her still. hunter was kissing her softly and she kicked, restraining against him. She didn't kick him, it was more of her flaling her arms and legs around as best as she could.
What? What do you need to tell me? That she can kill me in like one hit? I don't care! She's, ugh! She stopped fighting and simply hung there in his arms.

||its chill. im trying to figure out what it means..||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:19 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Rose is cute, a bit common to me. But cute." Dylan smiled wider, his hand still on her stomach.
"What about Lauren Rose Keith?" He sighed, "Like L-ARE-EN. Almost Lauren but, you know what I mean?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:25 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and set her down, not letting go of her, but allowing her feet to touch the ground. "Listen, there is nothing between me and Amara, it is me and you now. You don't need to get so upset..."

(( the guy next to me in the library is combing his beard... ))
(( sorry my time is running out on the library computer. >.< ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:30 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica was set down, still held by Hunter but at least she was on the ground now.
It doesn't matter Hunter. If one of my exes showed up talking like that you'd want to rip their throat out too. Or she hoped he would at least.
She looked Amara over, Just get out of here before I ******** kill you.

||creepy!||
||and its okie(: ||  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:30 pm
||Demo, don't you have a comp at home?||

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin smiled. "Quite strange. How about...mmhmm..." She tapped her lips in thought. "Bryn?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:37 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"I think its pretty. Mom always wanted to name her daughter that. But she never really had a chance to have the girl, miscarriages and such." Dylan sighed.
"Mmm, I dunno. Bryn Keith." He shook his head, "Uhm,"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games