Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:22 am
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
*wakes up finding himself in his bed* o.O...how'd I get here? *Puts on a tank top and shorts then walks out of his room and into the living room*
* waves to neote from the couch now in anew loan cloth* hey neote ^^ , your the first guy ive seen here today ^^
You love your loin cloths don't you Stoarm? *laughs* Yeah, but I can't stay for long today, I have to go to work later >.<
ya ^^ spotty cat gave um to me ^^ HE IS DROP DEAD SEXY IN THEAM AND HE LET ME HAVE A FEW OF HIS, AND I MUST SAY THEY LOOK PREETY GOOD ^^..... work/..... well ok. if you have to sad
I must bro, but not yet, not for another 30 minutes or so >.<
*laughs8 the reason i have been wearing this loan cloth is.... well... iam going to stop wearing cloths around her normally ^^ , and iam still a little nervouse about it, so this loan cloth is like a training aid
Oh is this turning into the Furry nudist beach? *laughs*
of coarse not neote ^^ , just a clothing optinal beach ^^
Ah ok, just as it's been since the start. ^_^
*smiles* ya ^^ * undose his loan cloth and sits naked on the coutch * * picks up the controller and starts playing the xbox *
>.<...*sits in the recliner and looks straight at the TV, blushing slightly under his grey fur*
* looks over at him* dont blush neote , your embarrissing me >.< redface sweatdrop
S..Sorry, I don't take nude well, especially when I've already got a mate and I see someone else nude. >.<
well i mean.... its not much difrent then befor, i mean the loan cloth onley covered my front, and it dident do a good job at that ether.... >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:23 am
-wakes up on the couch and sits up stretching- -looks around for his clothes- mmmm -yawn-  

sedrik liann

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:25 am
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
*wakes up finding himself in his bed* o.O...how'd I get here? *Puts on a tank top and shorts then walks out of his room and into the living room*
* waves to neote from the couch now in anew loan cloth* hey neote ^^ , your the first guy ive seen here today ^^
You love your loin cloths don't you Stoarm? *laughs* Yeah, but I can't stay for long today, I have to go to work later >.<
ya ^^ spotty cat gave um to me ^^ HE IS DROP DEAD SEXY IN THEAM AND HE LET ME HAVE A FEW OF HIS, AND I MUST SAY THEY LOOK PREETY GOOD ^^..... work/..... well ok. if you have to sad
*laughs8 the reason i have been wearing this loan cloth is.... well... iam going to stop wearing cloths around her normally ^^ , and iam still a little nervouse about it, so this loan cloth is like a training aid
*smiles* ya ^^ * undose his loan cloth and sits naked on the coutch * * picks up the controller and starts playing the xbox *
>.<...*sits in the recliner and looks straight at the TV, blushing slightly under his grey fur*
* looks over at him* dont blush neote , your embarrissing me >.< redface sweatdrop
S..Sorry, I don't take nude well, especially when I've already got a mate and I see someone else nude. >.<
well i mean.... its not much difrent then befor, i mean the loan cloth onley covered my front, and it dident do a good job at that ether.... >.<
yes but then you have your other parts...*points*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:25 am
-realizes he's only in his boxers- OH LORD -grabs his blanket and pulls it over him- where the heck are my clothes?  

sedrik liann

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:31 am
-looks over and sees neote and isaac- hey there, you haven't seen my clothes have you? -hides under his blanket-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:31 am
sedrik liann
-wakes up on the couch and sits up stretching- -looks around for his clothes- mmmm -yawn-
* stares at him still sitting right next to him completley nude * well hello ^^  

stoarm_fox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:33 am
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
* stares down at himself* ya.... but the loan cloth dident do that great of a job in covering up anyways.... sides iam proud of myself ^^ wish more guys and girls would do the same around here sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:34 am
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
* stares down at himself* ya.... but the loan cloth dident do that great of a job in covering up anyways.... sides iam proud of myself ^^ wish more guys and girls would do the same around here sad
Ehhh...I'm not exactly the exhibitionist type. ^^; Don't worry about me going nude.  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:35 am
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
uhh -blushes under his red and grey fur seeing him right there, nude- mornin? -still hiding under his blanket-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:37 am
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
uhh -blushes under his red and grey fur seeing him right there, nude- mornin? -still hiding under his blanket-
* smiles ta him and then trys to left his blanket a bit* what are you hideing under there?  

stoarm_fox

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:38 am
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
* smiles ta him and then trys to left his blanket a bit* what are you hideing under there?
would ya believe me if i said i couldn't find my clothes?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:38 am
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
Ehhh...I'm not exactly the exhibitionist type. ^^; Don't worry about me going nude.
well, you can go nude when we have another party out on the beach ^^ that will be fun wont it ^^  

stoarm_fox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:41 am
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
* laughs* cant find your cloths? .... if you want you can use one of my loan cloths, sorry but thats all i have to offer you... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:44 am
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
* laughs* cant find your cloths? .... if you want you can use one of my loan cloths, sorry but thats all i have to offer you... sweatdrop
i'm from the city, sorry, i don't do loin clothes, but thanks for offering, i might have some clothes in my van, who knows  

sedrik liann

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:47 am
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
stoarm_fox
sedrik liann
i'm from the city, sorry, i don't do loin clothes, but thanks for offering, i might have some clothes in my van, who knows
same here ^^ i just started wearing theam yesterday, ... come on give it a chance..... iam shure it will look good on you * winks * wink  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games