Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IXx__Riku__xXI

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:49 pm
-blinks-I see.. this is going to be really difficult..-makes the three hand signs for mitzumari no jutsu (water puddle technique) as he trys and holds the position-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:16 pm
Rhonin makes the handsigns and tries to launch the shurikens at the tree. He manages one that barely even resembles a shuriken and launched it at the tree. It made a dull splash on impact.  

Knightmare Max

damiaez1042

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:35 am
Quote:
Turning to the other girl Marquis makes 3 handsigns very slowly. Then repeating the handsigns quickly his body forms into pure water and splashs into the ground. holding this for a little bit of time, Marquis releases the jutsu and reforms back into his normal self. "This is Mitzumari no Jutsu (water puddle technique)"

Repeating this in mind, Masayo walked over to Hero.
"Um, don't mind me asking, but, who are you, O-san?"

(( Ahem. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:28 am
"Well I guess that is better than nothing. So what are you going to teach us?" He said while pulling out a small yo-yo to play around with.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:41 am
marquis27
Marquis smiles to his eager team. "We will go on a mission when you are all ready, I do not expect to take you into a battle or real life situation until you can adequetly protect yourselfs and your team." Marquis then makes a clone so that it can teach the students while Hero and him are in the leaf. The clone looks to Luna and nods his head, "Your doing very good. Just try holding that jutsu with a bit more balance. Then I will teach you mitzumari no jutsu (water puddle technique) So that you are on your way to getting caught up with the rest of the team."

Yes sensei *relaxes a little more and concentrates so that the ball of water isnt wobbly* Ah! i got it. *continues to hold while looks at you* who is exactly my team anyway sensei?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:07 pm
-finally makes a crude looking shruiken and tosses it at the tree as it splashes against the tree making a small cut-  

IXx__Riku__xXI

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:28 pm
Hero smiled "I am Hero shimizu or to you know Sensei Hero" Hero turned around "water pellet jutsu"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:01 am
"Sensi may I renroll" deathmark said as he entered "I would have to start at the begining"  

rob45631

marquis27

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:23 pm
Marquis looks to his students then to Lulu. "Well your team is made up of me, Rhonin, Megiku and yourself. I am planning on taking you all on a mission very soon, but first you all need to know some jutsu to protect yourselfs and the team. I would like if you knew some medical jutsu too, but I do not know any. There is a lady in town named Susumu who can help you with medical jutsu. She is usually at her house." He nods his head in acceptance, thus signifying that she has compleleted the first stage in mizu soujuu, and now should work on mitzumari no jutsu (water puddle technique). Looking to Megiku and Rhonin; Marquis smiles a bit as he can see these two improve really fast and almost thrive upon another. New rivals in the mist seem to be appearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:14 pm
marquis27
Marquis looks to his students then to Lulu. "Well your team is made up of me, Rhonin, Megiku and yourself. I am planning on taking you all on a mission very soon, but first you all need to know some jutsu to protect yourselfs and the team. I would like if you knew some medical jutsu too, but I do not know any. There is a lady in town named Susumu who can help you with medical jutsu. She is usually at her house." He nods his head in acceptance, thus signifying that she has compleleted the first stage in mizu soujuu, and now should work on mitzumari no jutsu (water puddle technique). Looking to Megiku and Rhonin; Marquis smiles a bit as he can see these two improve really fast and almost thrive upon another. New rivals in the mist seem to be appearing.

Not to be disrespecting sensei, but my name is Luna. sweatdrop And I do know some medic jutsu, but only the ones mother taughts me. And Ill go visit Lady Susumu as soon as possible, thank you very much. *begins to work on mitzumari no jutsu* so how exactly do you do this one?

(Just by the way what are the other two teammates usernames. I don't know everyone yet)  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:20 pm
Rhonin J Kobayashi
Rhonin makes the handsigns and tries to launch the shurikens at the tree. He manages one that barely even resembles a shuriken and launched it at the tree. It made a dull splash on impact.

*is watching from afar, but walks up to. you see a beautiful silver haired ninja* Hi, *bows* you must be my new teammate. And so is...Megiku? *looks at Megiku*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:23 pm
"Water pellet huh? Ok so how should I start that?"

((I am feeling very uninspired today.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

marquis27

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:38 pm
((lol sorry. and my character never said your name that was just part of my describing who i was facing XD))

Marquis smiles to Luna, "watch carefully." Making 3 handsigns Marquis focuses his chakra and suddenly his body turns into water and splashs into a puddle on the ground. Releasing the jutsu Marquis reforms from the puddle "Just remember 80% of your body is water. Oh and be nice to Susumu, she used to be the Raikage and is the Mizukages wife."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:44 pm
Hero looked at the gennin for a brief sec "Yea the human body can be destroyed from the inside if you know how to do it the proper way." Hero laughed knowing all he had to do was shoot water into a body and made sure he had control of the water to destroy it. "Ok so water pellet copy my hand signs." Hero performed a bunch of hand sign slowly then tilted his head back and spat out a large water bullet heading across the room.

((marquis wanna do a mission together?))  

i3 tails Yagura

marquis27

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:49 pm
((ya sure lets go assinate someone lol, I just got done playing COD so im in the mood for some missions))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games