Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:57 pm
The clone grabs the note and reads it. "Koi your always up to something different..." He crumbles up the note and tosses it into a trash can. The lightning clone looks down at the genin watching over him to make sure nothing bad happened to him with the new arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:45 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

Quan's brows furrowed when Koi took a paintbrush and brushed with nothing on the wall. Which, to Quan, was rather stupid since he would understand anyway if Koi spoke to him. He would understand the meaning, but not the exact words. He shook his head when Koi finished painting, clearly indicating that he understood no English. When Koi finally got up and left for the Kazekage, Quan growled again and tugged at his new arm, trying to get it off. When none of his attempts worked, Quan stood up with an evident sulk on his face, and walked out of the academy heading...somewhere.

User Image

iZann

lay z shikamaru2

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:48 pm
((now what? do the genin go to a different post with missions?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:53 pm
Culedhel walks in with his claymore on his back ready to learn. Culedhel scratches he head and looks around to see that the place is empty. "Gawd... this is gonna suck," he thinks to himself  

Culedhel

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

The lightning clone of Kazuo stands up from the chair of the desk at the front of the class as the student walks in. "Why hello there. What is your name student?" User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, and Mist 7 member
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:01 pm
Culedhel looks at the man, "I'm Culedhel," he says with a clear Scottish accent, "you must be my teacher."  

Culedhel

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

He smiles at the name happy that he hadn't heard an average name like he did a lot. "Yes, I am the Raikage as well but I have yet to find a good academy teacher." He takes a deep breathe. "I assume you would like to begin the teachings." He begins without waiting for the boys response. "The first jutsu I shall teach you is 'Clone Jutsu.' Watch these handsigns carefully and try to focus the exact amount of chakra into each one." Kazuo slowly makes the handsigns so Culedhel could keep up. "Clone Jutsu." He states as he reaches the last seal. Next to Kazuo appears an exact clone of himself coming forth from a cloud of smoke. They both look at Culedhel waiting for him to try himself.User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:09 pm
"Looks easy enough." Culedhel quickly goes through the hand signs and calmly says, "Clone Jutsu." After a puff of smoke a dead looking clone is sitting next to Culedhel. Culedhel just stares at it.  

Culedhel

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Alright, not that bad for your first time. Try again and I believe that you will be able to perform it." He smiles encouraging him to continue as the clone of himself disappears to conserve chakra.

(I forgot to tell you 2 posts to master. XP)
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:18 pm
(I was wondering how long it would take)

"Ok..." Culedhel sighs then goes through the hand signs once more. This time after the smoke clears a perfect copy was standing next to him. "Wow... I really do look good" he chuckles.  

Culedhel

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo smiles at Culedhels remark. "Very good. Time to move on to the next jutsu. Transformation Jutsu." Kazuo begins slowly making handsigns at slow pace then again states. "Transformation Jutsu." A cloud of smoke rises from his feet covering his body and eventually clearing to reveal his body had changed to look exactly like Culedhel's. "Now you try." He says still transformed as the student.

(2 posts to master.)
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:26 pm
Culedhel grins and goes through the hand signs. The puff of smoke covers Culedhel then disappears revealing a copy of Kazuo but in Culedhel's clothing, "Meh... Close I guess..."  

Culedhel

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:26 pm
Hibiki nodded as the new Raikage left to help the boy, only to return soon after. He didn't bother trying to engage in the fight again. There were other astudents here now that had to be taught. Hibiki sighed boredly. He walked up to the Raikage and said. "What is the next jutsu I must learn."

[[Sorry I havent been on in a week. I've been grounded. :] Also, What do I do jutsu wise if I'm Taijutsu based? :/]]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks to Culedhel. "Alright for the final jutsu. Replacement technique." Kazuo makes handsigns slowly. Suddenly he disappears and in his place a students desk appears from smoke. He rises up from behind the desk he took the chair from. "Now you try."

(Didn't I already rank you up Constipated? Well you would want to train your body if you are taijtusu based.)
User Image

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:45 pm
[[I dont recall. o.o Last I remember I was fighting you and you had to go help Quan. >> You may have said it after I got grounded though. I haven't been on in a week. So I'm Chuunin?]]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games