Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's your secret crush? Officially a lucky thread. xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long you think this will last?
  Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
  Pu actually typed that whole thing instead of copying and pasting...
  *Insert nerd voice here* Come on guys. Lets be realistic [/nerdvoice]
  IM A FLYING PURPLE PINK MONSTER FOOL OF TOES
  Wtf? Option.
View Results

Midnight_Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:06 pm
dun know if I have a crush or not xD it remains a mystery to me  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:59 am
I'm not telling just in case he sees. You never know who goes on gaia ne?  

Teardrop-chan

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:37 pm
ninja
I think I might be falling for Lia...
<3~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:16 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Basically, everyone right now I like even a little bit is totally out of reach for one reason or another. I need to get out more. =/ Seriously.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Noche Flor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:13 pm
Mine's only in real life. I don't fall that easily. The guy I am in love with is like right in my reach. My brain cells melt away when I see him, and he's not hot. He's cute. I LUFF HIM!!!! He's the only smart guy in my class, understands me when I go all Fantasy/RPG Dork on peoples and he once went Fantasy/RPG Dork with me and we had a dork fest when know one understood what the hell we were talking about. And I seriously love him. He's smart, okay-ish looking, good in an argument, athletic, he can SING (damnit i love him), he's into the same s**t I am, and he's someone I can argue with when I get bored. His eyes used to look like an emerald on fire. They're green with like an orangy red in them, but now they kinda spread out to look like a lightish green emerald that is smoldering on a flame. He's got a nice smile too. Damnit I love him. I wrote him a note that said I liked him and he's been a lot nicer to me now. And he's starting to wear the necklace I traded with him that was too long and went all the way down my shirt >< And he looks at me a lot more. I talk about him a lot in my journal. I'm so obsessed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:27 pm
A lucky thread ay? o_O

Well, i would tell you who my crush is, but there might be people in this guild that i don't want finding out about it  

The Alpha Gamer

Blessed Grabber

Rabid Keese

Vampiric Demon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:23 pm
I don't really have a crush on anyone but these two girls IRL that I'm not really supposed to. And they're straight. So I guess it doesn't count since there's no way it would ever work out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:57 am
Hey! Don't feel down! I have no chance of ever snagging my guy and I'm still all like "Whatev, if he wants me. He'll have to prove it." you never know about these girls. They might not be straight. They could be pretending to be straight because they're afraid of what people might say. Go get 'em tiger! lol wink  

Noche Flor

Rabid Keese

Vampiric Demon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:30 am
No. Really. One of them is my brother's girlfriend and one is my bartender who's in her 30's and has her own daughters. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:18 pm
Oh. I'm sorry. I wish things weren't so hard for you. >< But this thread is definately lucky. Today I found out that the guy I like might be seriously into me. And I'm gonna keep posting in here forever if that means I can have him.  

Noche Flor

Gimonavid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:31 pm
My crush?

DavidTennantDavidTennantDavidTennantDavidTennantDavidTennant

Can you tell I'm a Doctor Who fan yet? ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:38 am
I might might might about 15úncy twilight_Vampiress lols  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Officer Hot Pantz V2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:43 pm
I don't have a crush on anyone right now that I know of.

I'm pretty much anti-social.

I rarely leave my house now because I've developed a small case of what seems to be agoraphobia.

Computer/long distance relationship's suck, so I wont even try that again.

I'm about as interesting and special as a wet carrot.

Looks to me like I'm pretty damn screwed.

=/

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:41 pm
Tomorrow I'm gonna tell James that I like him. So maybe this thread will be lucky in more than just one way.  

Noche Flor

-BrookLyn AngeL-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:38 pm
people we are just some little "look like 12 years old" avatar with no neck............
i could think someones hot.......but actually having a crush on them?????????
xd  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games