Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:07 pm
Aw, Tana! It's a sweet avi! I look like a real flower! (I have to say though, the other one was just too adorable) I hope you didn't stay up too late, for this...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:12 pm
Where are my manners?

Gradito, Kyou. Tu sono stati mancante grandezza!

Tanakietsu

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:21 pm
Thank you...omae koso, Tana-kun...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:23 pm
KYOU! *uber-gluggles* Yes, you have been missed, and you should stay full-time! 3nodding biggrin
Meh, they have to make a living (which I'm sure they do very well) and compete with giants like FaceBook and MySpace. With the amount of users on Gaia and the fluxes that occur for new events and holiday times, they must have an entire floor of their HQ devoted to server racks. Sadly, Gaia will never be as it once was. Everyday a bit more of its old self diappears. Such is "progress."
I don't think Gaia directly controls what is in the ads. They probably leave it to a professional services like Google AdWords (which displays ads relative to the site's content).
This guild is where I spend all of my Gaia-time (with rare and minute exceptions).
They promised (however much it is worth considering we can't do anything about it if they don't follow through) that the Battle System would be up this year. We all know that Gaia's mainframe will die when they do release it, because of the sheer amount of people using it (not to mention that it will have many bugs).
The GGN still has no updates. It seems like they have forgotten about it in favor of newer projects.
No offense to Talon/Magni or Tana, but you were the best Captain in my opinion, Kyou.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:26 pm
Oh, look! Look! I told you Kyou!

*gluggles Snowman*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:29 pm
Yoder and I think the same way as usual... xd
I just hope that they don't close down the guild system in the future to make up for lack of bandwidth... sad They have closed down old things before...
Remeber the LOVE building in Barton? I do anyways...and the old Art Arena...simple and awesome...

I blush more and more...

EDIT: We should change the Home Page intro to the guild. It has become a refuge not only from n00bs, but from Gaia itself. A last ancient community standing strong against the oppression of medias....
*poses for a WW2 propoganda poster* xd  

xXKyousukeXx

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:32 pm
*gluggles Sui*

Yup! smile
They did that with the private chat system (I can't remember what it was called). If they close down the GGN, they're going to be asking for hate-mail.
There's no need to be so modest/shy. I was paying you a compliment.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:34 pm
*cuddles pillow* I don't know any of the things you're talking about...

*gluggles Yoder*

I so see Kyou's avi pointing "I WANT YOU" but dressed as an anti uncle sam... >_> *explodes*  

xXSuimitsuXx

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:35 pm
It'd be like stabbing their faithful original members in the eyes.....and laughing..... evil
*gluggles Yoder and cuddles of love for Sui* heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:35 pm
This was all back around 2004-2006; I hardly remember it anymore.

*gluggles Kyou back* Yup, you don't want to get the oldbies mad. If the oldbies leave, Gaia will be primarily composed of whining n00bs.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:41 pm
Yoder
This was all back around 2004-2006; I hardly remember it anymore.

*gluggles Kyou back* Yup, you don't want to get the oldbies mad. If the oldbies leave, Gaia will be primarily composed of whining n00bs.

I don't remember last week, if you know what I mean... sweatdrop
*dresses up in whatever clothes he has left* I think I should change my dew...but I havn't looked at the Salon in a while... *runs over*

In the words of one of my teachers(slightly edited): "When oldbies freak, they FREAK!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:42 pm
*loves Kyou*

I visit the towns sometimes but there's always some loser running around "Who wnts 2 b my b***h?" or "Cyber, ne1?".... *shoves them into locker and walks away*

EDIT: *giggles at Kyou's reference* "Qu'est-ce qui arrive quand Paris freak?"  

xXSuimitsuXx

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm
lol wink
You sold all of your stuff! eek
Gaia has now added a light color and a dark color for every new hair style.
Your teacher was very wise.

You'll find people like that anywhere, Sui.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:48 pm
Didn't sell! *points to Sui* I gave them to her...
*laughs at Gaia Towns n00b* Those people should be burned...right away... No hell for you, only heat and pain... evil
Hmm light and dark...well...style is what I need...except I don't know what I want...  

xXKyousukeXx

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:49 pm
If at least they'd come up to me with "Would you like to participate in a game of wild, sweaty virtual intercourse with me?", maybe I'd say yes! rofl  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games