Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24915 24916 24917 24918 24919 24920 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Ironically, I "Broke" the controller when I opened it to fix a snag in the fan, even though I never used it.

I simply prefer the "dual analog" layout that logitech uses, similar to sony's controllers, over XBox's twisted/flipped version of it.

In other news, slam on your breaks and take down some people with you, because...
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Meta_Fish
Jaycorn
My mom owns at buying me gifts and gets my favourite ones every single year, and she spoils me on top of that. Hotel Dusk, Kirby Superstar Ultra, DCKR, Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility, damn! And then she got me two Protomen posters and one of them says "To Jasmine XOXO Turbo Lover" FJKSDLHsa. AND THAT'S NOT ALL! But those are my major highlights for this year so far.

I wish I could win the lottery and give my mom a million dollars.
God damn. Trade me Christmases. Every gift I opened I had to force a smile and say "oh wow, awesome!" All of yours I would have just been like "YEAHHHHHHHHHHH"
I made my mom feel bad because I wasn't completely awake yet when they started opening presents and I couldn't muster enough enthusiasm after being jostled out of bed so quickly.

Makin' people feel bad! AWWW YEAAAAAAAH!

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:49 pm

She was already made uncomfortable by how I decided to spend most of my christmas allotment on one small object.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Xilo The Odd
Meta_Fish
Jaycorn
My mom owns at buying me gifts and gets my favourite ones every single year, and she spoils me on top of that. Hotel Dusk, Kirby Superstar Ultra, DCKR, Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility, damn! And then she got me two Protomen posters and one of them says "To Jasmine XOXO Turbo Lover" FJKSDLHsa. AND THAT'S NOT ALL! But those are my major highlights for this year so far.

God damn. Trade me Christmases. Every gift I opened I had to force a smile and say "oh wow, awesome!" All of yours I would have just been like "YEAHHHHHHHHHHH"
lol we share similar Christmases then.

but not birthdays! no we have different birthdays i imagine.
What are your birthdays like? Mine are pretty similar to my Christmases, because my family doesn't really comprehend what kind of person I am, I guess?

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:50 pm

[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
Jaycorn

I made my mom feel bad because I wasn't completely awake yet when they started opening presents and I couldn't muster enough enthusiasm after being jostled out of bed so quickly.

Makin' people feel bad! AWWW YEAAAAAAAH!
I had a similar experience to that. I woke up at noon though and it was still too early to put up with their stupidity. xd
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:55 pm

Also Kegan, I hate that shirt because some obnoxious girl in my old art class wore it all the time.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:05 pm

Good thing I have no such experience.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:58 pm

Stupid Sonic Generations patch. JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S SAFE TO PLAY!

If this game gets down to 10 dolla after this I won't even care. I just wanna play. (I'm kidding, I'll care.)

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Sonic generations looks very nice, and it's also kicking my a**.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:03 pm

O.o

I want that blue shell shirt.

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:04 pm

I wish that Mario Kart 7 had all characters unlocked... or that the 3ds action replay existed so i could cheat them unlocked.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Meta_Fish
Xilo The Odd
Meta_Fish
Jaycorn

lol we share similar Christmases then.

but not birthdays! no we have different birthdays i imagine.
What are your birthdays like? Mine are pretty similar to my Christmases, because my family doesn't really comprehend what kind of person I am, I guess?
for the last 2 birthdays we did NOTHING!

we're in kind of a depression, just getting out of bankrupcy cause get this, the bank ******** us.

but thats been over for a couple years other than that just no budget for anything. we already have some nice things, could be nicer.

and the only thing want to do is go paintballin, but its winter and cold soooo... it'd hurt a lot.

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:45 pm

SO MUCH FUN TO BE HAD~!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Skaeryll
I wish that Mario Kart 7 had all characters unlocked... or that the 3ds action replay existed so i could cheat them unlocked.
Just get gold in all the cups on 150 cc. It took me less than 2 days.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:20 pm

A future zelda about the hyrule with technology can be called _Something_: A Legend Before Zelda.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24915 24916 24917 24918 24919 24920 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games